What is your first language?

You are correct WuWu.

2 Likes

It takes a fairy-troll to know one.

1 Like

i am an ogre, not a troll. upgraded version. :wink:

ā€œAre we there now?ā€

1 Like

Oh good, I do prefer ogres to trolls and I canā€™t handle the fƦ at all they have caused a lot of problems for me.

What is your first language?

macedonian, tho I am throwing own flow, anyway this few posts chitchat are all useless derailing of the thread topic, what eventually could be avoided by chatā€™box for every thread, simply even on regular paged forums this is eyesore for productive debate what about in this like discourse with endless scrolling where neat moderation is absent ā€¦

ā€¦ dont take me as some moral stick, but purifying is needed always even for laws what about theories even more for ideas i.e. every debate asks for compact flow what is doable either by strict rule respect or smart moderation, simply not all digressing is for bin, tho if spamming is left to roll for sure sooner or later whole forum will end up as chitchat bin, leveled to soc.network banalization of any effort for constructive debate, yes there are forces which see this important so would discourage debate and control the mainstream narrative, after all psyop and agitprop are one of the most important tools of the military which in times like these when we are witnessing transhumanism and technocracy in birth on west ā€¦

ā€¦ yeah all potentially freethinking flow should be derailed skewed ridiculed name it whatever propaganda technique used so would be suspended democratic wakefulness and loudness about transparency and demystification of all wrong agendas now pushed by the plutocratic stooges of the true western rulers the neopagan euroatlantic determinists, ā€œtheyā€ would like yeah sterile lobotomization coz even then are afraid whether ā€œtheirā€ socialā€™darwinianā€™experiment will be obeyed, risks from spiritual nature perā€™se even we are all borgged down ā€¦

They have chat boxes for the vid-chats every couple weeks you can join those.

To run those 24-7 I have heard takes a lot of server bandwidth which can be really expensive donā€™t know if they have capacity to be able to do that but if youā€™d like to make a donation to giza that could help.

This seems to be posted in the correct category for its content. Iā€™m thinking that these technical ā€˜improvementsā€™ might best be served by forwarding specifically to Daniel as originally suggested by someone here.

1 Like

Welcome, pelagon!

You write English much better than I could write Macedonian, but you donā€™t write it well enough for me to understand much of what you type.

If you want to offer technical improvements to the forum, it seems to be written in the Ember variety of Javascript, which is unfortunately a mystery to me. (Oh for the good old days of Perl!)

1 Like

Welcome @pelagon !
I am also, or was new to this forum.
From my short experience here if you allow I have a recommendation for you for the things here, that are and those that are not , expressed through a proverb from my country:

ā€œŠ’ŠøŠ“Šø Š³Š¾ ŠæрŠ²Š¾ Š“рŠ²Š¾Ń‚Š¾, тŠ° ŠæŠ¾ŃŠ»Šµ сŠµŠ“Š½Šø ŠæŠ¾Š“ Š½ŠµŠ³Š¾ā€.

I hope you will understand and stay here! :slightly_smiling_face: :smirk:

2 Likes

it is a good advice, if i may say.

just be ready to catch the fruits before they hit your head!

and thats a good advice as well, although i never heard it beforeā€¦

3 Likes

4 Likes

thats great!
i always felt iā€™ve never been understood before. but now i am the tree!

1 Like

That was a great show The Mandalorian, baby yoda is so cool.

I donā€™t know about this name ā€œGroguā€ they gave him, that seemed off.

1 Like

Oh, wouldnā€™t I just LOVE someone to pay me to post. LOL!
Everyone who disagrees with certain posters opinions are somehow always labeled as trolls.
Ridiculousā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah and trolls are typically more sophisticated than most people these days anyway lol.

This is a great platform for freedom of speech, not many of these left anymore.

1 Like

iā€™ll pay u a post, where u write down ā€˜iā€™ve been paid to postā€™
LOL!
what a contradiction but never an argument!

$200 is usually my minimum consultation fee.

1 Like

Expensive! :smirk:
By hour or per consultation?

1 Like

By the day can cover up to a full day of construction service work tax and some expenses included secure billing through stripe.

1 Like