WHY NOW?

i’ve read/heard about these mini-reactors, but conventional peaceful use of nuke-energy was something the cabal did not want to happen. thats why they killed the french-line for decades.

back to the cover-up. i managed to dig a bit. and its clear that it is not clear at all. they went to Moldova… and before (!) the border (130kms cca) it got shot… hopp goes the copter and that was found 20 (!) km from the airbase, well inside romanian land!
so somehow a plane and a pilot just got wrecked, then the whole rescue platoon team goes down. first just 5, then 7 dead. wierd, ha?
then i got a tip, that according to some french intelligence (u know the romanians r in the same basket with them, technical, military etc…) source, saying ‘Moldova state ceased to exist in the last week.’

could not confirm yet, but wont be surprised, and would fit this little romanian field ‘trip’.

p.s.: imagine the possibility, that the germans invent a real fusion-reactor in a few weeks (after making vaccines in no-time, it would be acceptable), and say we do not need gas. just babbling…

oh, boy
Moldova just applied for EU membership!
where did i hear that in the last 2 weeks? Ukraine and Georgia

Yeah sounds sketchy af, probably some very deep blackops going on there.
Most likely we will gets crumps about what is happening in the comming weeks.

according to Eric Prince (Blackrock), he built a 10 billion dollar private-military in Ukraine. thats what he says. i say double the number, and imagine the tech they do not show. yet.

Israel allegedly told its citizens who might be in Moldova, Transylvania, Poland and Romania to evacuate. This was last week.

yep. i got that confirmed from multiple sources. one of them is direct.

forget not, that this was before the russians blocked the false-flag kharkov-nuclear reactor’s explosion.

maybe it is connected. as far as i know, it could be very well connected.

kal, am I understanding you correctly? You have confirmation that Israel advised citizens to leave those listed countries?

my direct source is a very ‘indirect’ source and we’ve been known each other for long enough. the person is/was a very high-ranking officer in the IAF (IDF air force). i know how he speaks, he knows what/how i understand. that was more than a confirmation if u like, although he never told ‘that’.
and we have a very good connection and calls me if somethings up. he called me many times over the last 3 weeks, and what he told me, i was pretty sure that something did not go according to a schedule some ppl like.
one of his favourite sayings: ‘it takes a mole, to know a mole.’
so something is not going accordingly to what Israel likes. thats pretty sure right now.

p.s.: but most of our talks r purely personal and business, we r human, after all :wink:

1 Like

Thanks kal. Appreciate the info. Maybe not precise confirmation on the specific subject, but enough to mean more trouble brewing.

oh. just put it together what we have on schedule 2022-24.

1. there r the jabbed, and its getting more horrific each day
  2. war, possible world-burning
  3. commodities through the roof, everybody will sell everything for warmth and food
  4. total breakdown of ‘western civilization’
  5. and all these nitty-witty pathogens that the beloved abc agencies wrought together
  6. demons roaming, and the Ol’ Devil himself is quite close to stepping into the light after the downfall of Constantinople
    (Erdogan got his hand caught in Kazakhstan by Moscow and Beijing together, and - as some ppl say - he got another coup from the cia a few weeks ago, since he was playing too much to Putin beforehand. then he tried to sell the russian new S-400, those he bought, to Ukraine! just can’t make this stuff up! so right now he is between a rock and a hard place… pricking at the bear and the dragon at once. he got balls. possibly in past tense right now)
    i mean, God surely knows. we r just riding the storm
    p.s: surely missed something…
2 Likes

Doesn’t seem like you missed much to me.

alien invasion!
yes!
and the nibiru is coming back as well. (which is ‘alien invasion’)
somewhat more complete now. but, God knows!

oh-oh

i dearly advice anybody in poland, to leave. u were warned. no meddling.
these poles got a very serious problem.

Uh oh is right. So, this is how they’re going to do it. Figures. My best friend is from Poland & going to visit in less than 2 weeks.

If you read the article carefully or even better official foreign affairs ministry press release you would know, that this was a brilliant move on a part of Polish gov. and proverbial “hot potato”, that America was trying to burn Poland with, was thrown back to them via Germany and its NATO airbase in Ramstein.

1 Like

Hmm, interesting concept. Will have to study this one, as I don’t yet know enough about what was said and done. Thanks!

tell your words to Putin. he will surely understand.
as far as i can see, the poles kicked the red-spotty with this.

p.s.: u see its nothing personal i hope, just politics. but this ‘hot’ potato, is not a potato at all. and to tell the truth, ‘yes’ it was a ‘brilliant’ move like giving the shovel to the bully in the kindergarten, to hit somebody else with it…
me, myself, and i observed several times, that your posts r somewhat ‘kindergartenish’. this polish move was a proverbial suicide. but surely, u lived under communism, and u know the russians better then themselves.
Putin told not to meddle, and - in contrary to all these political whores,- as far as i see: what he tells, thats what he does. he kept it. chew on that, then swallow or spit, but it clearly seems that u r not from central/eastern europe. maybe central-eastern, maybe born here, but not central/eastern-european.
its the hubris of these politicians in what u take part. ‘its nothing, just a paper.’
well, the bible is just paper as well, but make terrible toilettes to tell the truth when u r in a romanian communist deathcamp as a hungarian, where u cant even speak ur own language, cause u’ll get whacked. as the russians and hungarian minorities got it in the last 8 years in Ukraine.

to tell the truth, i know ur ilk. all of these written here wont matter to u. so its for other forumites to see.

your soul, your choice
choose wisely till u can
and of course: try to be happy with little hot potatoes thrown around…

my bet is that it takes about 2 more weeks for the russians to settle the score in Ukraine.
after - during - that? i dunno. Poland may get some nice eggs to fast with before Easter along with Romania.
we just always get into the middle!

1 Like

None of us knows the actual plan, except that it’s dangerous to everyone.
Hang in there, kal. For now, it’s all you can do.