WHY NOW?

That is correct, sir. The plane with fuel from Rosatom has been excluded from the sanctions lately:

Some guy measuring it is claiming that background radioactivity is 50% higher than usual, for whatever reason.
Watching mainstream media is absolutely unbearable these days. They were all day long with the covid agenda right into our faces, but people were becoming less hysterical about it by the time. Now, there is a solid replacement by the war hysteria, you can see the common features.
I have heard that it is the same in Slovakia (plus the new US military base over there). More and more censorship, creating fear by criminilazing some people is the politics these days. It was similar with covid. One guy who experienced the communist coup in 1948 said this is it !
Putin playing just into the hands of the globalists, according to me. Energy prices are skyrocketing and the future of european industry is in question…

All I get is that it’s the fog of war. Waddya gonna do? Its sad though cuz humanity doesn’t deserve this like some suggest. That’s my whole problem with karma from the new age perspective. If you could live through every soul, you’d have done the same. And you’d have forgiven them. Some people have said to me well when a child screws up it’s the parents fault. That’s absurd, or we would have never had the prodigal son parable. Truth is nobody knows, and nobody knows. The only thing to do now is console ourselves cuz this propaganda is a signal to war. How that plays out nobody knows. If we’re alive eating, everyday a blessing. I don’t even know if this is something you can prep for at this point though I’d recommend it.

1 Like

“If we’re alive eating, everyday a blessing.”

amen

2 Likes

I have listened to his speech. If he has gone bonkers I wish many would follow his lead.

2 Likes

The Qabbalistic tradition says that God is One in the Holy Tree of Life, but is two in the Sacrilegious Tree of Death. There seem to be two modes of perceiving God, and Holiness seems to be in the eye of the beholder, somehow.

What a great sentiment!

Soviet Russia has every right to punish her children for wanting self determination!

1 Like

it seems u r totally perceptive of the Central-European existence.

oh, i am sorry, u r not! speaking bullshyte again. ou! multiple it by 812. there u go.

p.s.: told ya before, leave me be.

There have been small nuclear reactors ever since the first nuclear submarine was built.

“Stay wild unborn child”. :smirk:

1 Like