William shatner: "the coming catastrophic event"

WILLIAM SHATNER: “THE COMING CATASTROPHIC EVENT”

Why is William Shatner talking about “The coming catastrophic event”? Did they tell him something on his recent trip?

WILLIAM SHATNER: “THE COMING CATASTROPHIC EVENT” - YouTube

Tom Horn: NASA’s Cosmic Coverup - YouTube

Does the Bible predict an asteroid? Or something else? Is the star from Revelation 8 already headed toward Earth? What’s more, do government officials already know the answer to that question? Traditional scholarly interpretation claims that the Wormwood star will be an asteroid. Others postulate that it will poison one-third of all the Earth’s waters—and we may not even notice it! Do prophecies from ancient cultures and religions across the globe point to this catastrophe? Have scientists and politicians taken extreme measures to keep this under the public radar? Join Gary Stearman and Tom Horn as they blaze a trail through these questions and many others, posing answers that few in the church are willing to address.

1 Like

I think he was talking about a “potential” event. Humanity has dodged a few bullets recently. 2015, USA was two and a half minutes from firing the ICBM’s at China. Very darn close.

One of these days, we won’t be so lucky

1 Like

Of course, He could mean that the Klingons are coming to “Take Our Earth Women”.

Kirk once asked a Klingon if he could be served some food that was “Less harsh”.

The Klingon replied, “Shall I get one of our women to breast feed you?”

I laughed so hard I actually broke things!

2 Likes

Walter Bosley discusses cosmic war topics:

1 Like

Maybe “wormwood” refers to the next parasitic filled injections???

2 Likes

Wormwood( in russian “chernobyl”) contains the active ingredient Avermectin, which molecule subsequently was altered to produce the drug Ivermectin.

4 Likes