26 years ago: Fr. Malachi Martin on the New World Order

Probably Mr Bill Thompson who taught US history. I had his class as a junior and was recruited by him to take his Political Science class for Seniors because I earned A’s (if I liked a subject I tended to earn a good grade).
It was one class I actually enjoyed and the way he presented the material held my interest.
He retired and lived the rest of his life in Green River.

Yes, his name was Thompson.

That would make the tower a petrified rock which could be validated.
I think the folklore is kept “childish” as a means to easily explain it to inquisitive youngsters.
Adults have a problem admitting “I don’t know” when children ask questions.

https://www.vasefuneralhomes.com/obituary/william-thompson

found the guy

dakota elder in 2some mins. if it walks like a duck…

3 Likes

Good sounding narrative. There seem to be many competing narratives by different tribes including the one I read in fourth grade.
Wickedpedia has a history of them. The name seems to have been controversial including a request to rename it.

1 Like

I really must get back to JPF’s TOME, but half-way through the JFK book. It’s a good one - and so it goes - to the present

1 Like

Herschel’s books do get a bit tedious, but so do the books by JPF, and the scientific works published in leading scientific journals by Dr Robert V Gentry which are difficult to read for most of us. One thing they do is present compelling facts, and material that cuts across the grain of the ‘accepted truth’ of mainstream science, and some ideas taught in the schools of ‘higher’ learning. Gentry had professional help making the videos, and he presents some excellent ideas that are thought provoking such as this one on the Young Age of the Earth, [https://www.youtube.com › watch?v=W12jUKnPbHI]

Yeah, I hear you on Herschel’s ideas on Oneness, egolessness and the grand solution of communism, but I do not let that stuff interfere with learning more about the interesting work he has done.

Another good topic for a person who wants to delve into controversy is the subject of Theomatics, meaning “the numbers or mathematics of God”. Now that has really caused a stir in some folks. Back in 1978, Del Washburn co-authored a book with Jerry Lucas (of basketball and memory fame) entitled “Theomatics, God’s Best Kept Secret Revealed”. Although nothing they wrote actually changed the words in the books of the New Testament, nor challenged a Believer’s faith in Christ, it was perhaps just the thought that the words written in the New Testament could have been inspired by the Holy Spirit that goes way too far for some folk. See this example that explains Theomatics - https://theomatics.com/examp1.html

Going back to Herschel books, they are certainly controversial. They are based on interesting facts, conjecture, and provoke thought. I do not put too much stock into Herschel’s promotions, but everyone needs to make a little money, right? I just read and study his works for the information, which I find quite thought provoking to say the least. His videos are also worth viewing and have been put together very well. Thanks!

Never seems to fail that when ‘ancient stuff’ is mentioned the Pleiades star cluster / constellation is mentioned. According to the Native Americans of the Kiowa and Lakota people they have a story of how Devils Tower was formed. And the 1977 movie "Close Encounters of the Third Kind " used Devils Tower as a plot element, and as the location of the movie’s climactic scenes.

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying. I am thru the alfa Omega book and the book would be far better witthout the new-age diatribe. I agree that Farrell’s writing isn’t an easy read but the foundation where it is all built upon is of utmost importance to me. Herschel’s foundation is classical new-age drivel! The whole reason humanity is sinking in this drab is that it is built on stacked irrealities with no foundation! I do however agree all humans are lost to some degree and searching for truth in their own unique way and leave it at that.

When it comes to “cosmologies” this is another online free work about it.
https://saturniancosmology.org/

1 Like

As you wrote: “Herschel’s foundation is classical new-age drivel!”

But, consider that he may have simply started out searching, and thinking in different ways, and ended-up where he is today… Just read and consider all that came beforehand. Then, if you read his stuff carefully you will discover he came under attack from different quarters. No different from the person who thought about Communism, but it, the true idea, got sidetracked by bad men.

Robert V Gentry never, ever wavered, nor has JPF truly wavered, but perhaps Herschel did in order to earn a living. Now, I have never fully agreed with Herschel, but he did key in on one specific thing, i.e. the Pleiades star cluster, and an unusual star near them. Also consider the oldest known book of the Hebrew bible, Job, and the reference made to the Pleiades near the end of that book. All the best…

So, even thou one might need to scramble thru the briars to get to the ‘berries’, you just need to soldier-on to keep learning.

2 Likes

@nidster
I suppose it has a lot to do with one’s own foundation. I had to do a lot of work to broaden my horizons to even understand a portion of Farrell’s work and references. In other words to get out of the so widespread new-age drivel readily available but like your attitude of soldier-on to keep learning. Will do!

2 Likes

And, once we get to correspond more often I could help you understand what JPF used to talk about, but had to stop.

@nidster, What do you mean by “he had to stop…”? Response kindly appreciated.

2 Likes

In JPF’s early days, after he earned his doctorate in Patristics, which we know is the study of the lives, writings, and doctrines of the Church Fathers, his work was discovered by the late, great Georgeann Hughes [GAH]. They began having regular interviews on The Byte Show, and on many interesting subject’s that JPF had discovered during his studies, and research. The foremost subject of interest was the Giza Death Star, aka the Great Pyramid in Egypt. That series of interviews are titled, “The Cosmic War”, and stretched over several years. Other subject’s were of course discussed, and GAH gave each of them a different title.

During those early days was when JPF started this website, seems like it was 2005. The folks who participated in the early days, and who are still posting here these days are me, Robert Barricklow, and Marcos Toledo.

So that’s some of the early history. During those early days JPF disclosed some very interesting information and lots of folks started listening. JPF of course wanted to sell his books so he began disclosing less, and less specific information, in order to sell his books, and that’s what I meant by saying, “he had to stop…”

6 Likes

There have been some major conferences on Precession that I have really enjoyed and covered some rather profound truths. One such group is Walter Cruttenden’s cpak.p.s. NOT to be confused with the political CPAK! https://cpakonline.com/cpak-2019-event-broadcast/

OK, so I’ve been contacted from Person[s] wanting to listen to those uncut interviews JPF had with GAH, and I’ve sent those on for them to listen to, and they have permission to pass them on to other folks. Those are full of wonderful stuff, and contain truly ‘mind-bending information’ for anyone… if you LISTEN carefully… Next, I assume most folks are interested in what’s happening lately, but what I’m wondering is this… Whatever happened to the Sirrush? A creature depicted on the Ishtar Gate of Babylon? (Sirrush | Glazed brick animals from the Ishtar Gate, Babylon… | Flickr)

OK, can you provide a summary of what, or where this ‘stuff’ leads? I’m working 16-hours a day, and a concise summary of ‘what you think’ would be helpful. Thanks so much for taking the time to respond to my post.

Seems like a support group to support a paradigm outside of the official one we are told.

You mean the JFK assassination: in broad daylight, witnessed and filmed by many, confused with several possible killers, then controlled by the immediate official investigation by the Warren Commission that was made up of members of esoteric societies? Oh yes and repeated reenactments of the events that further and continue the spell causing disequilibrium? Or perhaps the Trump saga, again in broad daylight, witnessed, several culprits, and soon to be investigated by members of esoteric societies? One more thing, the endless talk, outrage, and craving for more information, perpetuates the spell causing disequilibrium. Are we not, again being orchestrated into initial outrage and fear only to be lulled into “quiescence and passivity of American sheeple.” LBJ and the Conspiracy to Kill Kennedy

Sorry been reading LBJ and the Conspiracy to Kill Kennedy A Coalescence of Interests, by our good doctor no less. Fortunately no one has died.

The now World Order in play.

6 Likes