Anybody having spiritual/lucid dreams through this?

No lucid dreams here, but a growing and intense conviction that things are about to change, and for me personally, perhaps a kind of “bifurcation” of life.

1 Like

Weirdos and arrogant idiots my fellow gizadeathstar authors come in a variety of completely self absorbed sociopathic circle jerkers. Giving advice are we? Educating the stupid? Talking above everyone’s comprehension level? Ohhh the superiority of the psychos in cult ated here!! The last thing dudes is nobodies asking any of you for information advice or guidance to education lol lol lol especially from someone posting here lol engaging are you? A joy to speak with? I’ll bet. Huge circle of friends lol lol I betcha!! Well roe v wade will soon disappear into Pandora’s box along with Jim Crow and other such historic illness. Funny how the reaction to a rumor about an unconstitutional law being correctly rectified, exposed the ridiculous argument that attempted to legalize infantacide, for the baseless insanity that it is, thereby diminishing alot of other unscrutinized illegal laws and subjecting them to logic that will surely render them also into the fire pit of unconstitutionality. Reminding one that it’s easy to make laws but a constitutional amendment can definitely solve this by inshrining the thing into our constitution. These folks know this yet they seem to insist the scotus legislate what is not legal nor within their purview. Pass an amendment or shut the F up right? It’s the law. And we’re capable of amending our constitution are we not? Cannibas laws are state no the congress can’t get this worked out and yet scotus can. Heck they single-handedly made murdering infants legal without an amendment right? So why not do the same with Cannibas? Very odd scotus pick and choose Willy nilly which is the real reason scotus has no cred!!! The dudes are politicians they been politicking they are liars each one represents a political party! They’re full of schlitz depending on lamestream media to survive. And alpha bit orgs for support. It’s a fraud show. The constitution is not a constitution because if it were, it couldn’t be amended. If it were, it would be like me and alcohol !! I’m totally reflecting a strict constitution everyday in my sobriety. But, I tend to fall off the wagon, drink myself silly on weekends, thus my constitution obliterated, I’m a fraud right? But then our constitution needs amending because??? So we can kill unborn? Surveillance citizens without cause?? Tax income? Draft civilians? Confiscate assets? Incarcerate US citizens without cause? No speedy trial? Torture? Even murder of US citizens? Who approved this? Biden, who just proclaimed Trump supporters terrorists and the US biggest security threat while he blunders away lives by the minute in a demented stupor of endless self destruction
Lol lol lol this is why I will bet $19,000 on Draymond Meadowlark Green being ejected/suspended between game 3-7 of the warriors grizzlies matchup. Referees are the mobs guys, and they can alter outcomes by a sliver and make an instant billion for the HOUSE. Pretty dumb folks betting hard earned$$ on rigged games, but then is it not ALL rigged I’m thinkin Putin just figured that out!! Lol wait til he realizes that ET ain’t letting him use his nukes!! Lol lol oh that’s why he suddenly looks So deathly sick….you said it was blow tox lol

I swear you wrote this exact response last month to a different question? Are we in a promotional envelope dear? Because I’ve noticed the jeopardy answers are pretty ridiculous since Alex died the show is floundering in columns like 2020 rap trivia!! So it would appear it’s daze r numBered right, and like leather souled shoes, giving up one’s life to be made into shoes, poor cow, lost his soul no sole ain’t got me none, at least being eaten you can be recycled quickly eh? But it begs the question right? Who, what’s, eating all our souls? Is this not the real overhanging issue in humanities? Our soles are grounded like the copper helmets of the Spartans and no bad signal can penetrate theat which is a true upgrade to our tin foil hat

@Vincek33 I haven’t had any lucid/sleep paralysis for a while (couple of weeks). About one month ago I was having them once or twice a week in one month. Could this be the way my ethereal existence communicates with my physical existence? It’s like an alarm going off, danger danger, but I don’t know the specific danger because the communication is fuzzy.

2 Likes

Interesting how coming face to face with death changes ones thinking.

3 Likes

I cant speak for others but for me life changed in 2020, I had plans, I had dreams, I had some kind of idea that the group of people I had invested time and love in around me were my rock. I was wrong, so many of those people now view me as an anomaly. I had to clear the decks, I cried and I felt that loss. Fast forward another year… I found new brothers and sisters, but this time it was based on data rather than emotion.

2 Likes

One time I had a dream where someone handed me my phone and then I woke up to find a bill from them was in my inbox that day.

I have no idea either. I wonder if it is some collective mind control cuz the vision I had is rampant. Someone suggested mind control, and I’m not ruling it out either in my case. Only reason is I’m surprised at what not they censor, but what they don’t. Especially since my type of vision is so rampant in Christian circles. I know Farrell posited the theory on DJ they might be going a second coming of Christ. Not saying it couldn’t be authentic spiritual experience, but my God how would I know? That’s a hell of a struggle…

1 Like

Lol, that’s my fear. Like everyone’s like that vaccine will make you transhuman. I hope so, cuz I have a choice with that. If they got others way to connect your thoughts to the CLOUD, how do u fight it?

I was not talking about transhumanism how did you get to that?

Oh cuz they say when you go transhuman they can plant thoughts and stuff. That’s where I was going cuz it’s hard to tell if you’re experiences are mind controlled. I’m terrified of it. That’s what I was saying, how the heck do u tell the difference?

You need a bouncer to check ID’s of any astral beings showing up at your club to know if they are bots or not.

1 Like

Whaaa? I hope not, that sounds like earth! I already do that here.

How do you even go about doing that?

If you’re trying to get someone else to do astral security work for you if they are good then all you have to do is pay them money and then you’ll have a secure astral field.

If you want to do your own security you can start by creating astral brick walls/gateways/security guard beings to interrogate would-be visitors with intention and meditation.

I don’t have any credentials in this field this is just my best theory at the moment.

1 Like

Goodness, I’m not sure if I could get that, but I’d be interested in knowing how to do your own brickwalls. It reminds me of the film Village Of The Damned.

Yikes that looks like a really scary movie.

If you read the Eragon dragon book series they train for telepathic communication/warfare by maintaining psychic focus on a specific idea like brick walls or a moat/volcano, to create obstacles or barriers to keep back any malevolent intruders from causing problems.

1 Like

Sounds like the dream that woke me up this morning. There was something blocking my brain. Course could of been a sinus issue??

1 Like

Could be like anything we do need borders… So even dystopian novels, the protagonist knows how to hide, but I guess it could be bad to. I mean you don’t want to paint the enemy as a friend or vis a via? I don’t know. If left to my own devices, I’d build a hole underground and shelter in place forever. I’m a scared cat. God must know this though cuz he never gives me that option lol.

1 Like

Here’s how to build an underground bunker:

2 Likes