Anybody having spiritual/lucid dreams through this?

Did you mean to say vise versa? Vis a via is a kind of pen.

It can be difficult to tell the difference between friends and enemies. Maintaining communication with enemies I think is more important to know if they will always be enemies or if there can be any diplomacy.

1 Like

After a pause of 3 or 4 nights in which I had the first deep undisturbed sleep for years, the intense nightmares are back.

This time two samurai sitting in a temple. They are guards, high ranking protection for the royal palace. One draws their sword and cuts down the other before walking toward me, they cut themselves into shreds and fall to the floor disintegrating.

The dream is presented through first person standing in front of the samurai and then backing away and moving to the left.

I am almost completely unemotional during the horrific scene, while in the dream state. When I wake up I am angry, like I have been forced to watch something I didn’t want to.

That is unusual for a guard to turn their sword on another.

Yeah it seems off, I don’t claim to understand them but these are the really vivid ones. I remember movement, colour, even the masks that the samurai were wearing. They were Noh. I thought this was all calming down and something had changed either with me or the environment but obviously not.

I’ve heard of Samurai being helpful guides for some people but sounds like they don’t usually have a lot of patience.

1 Like

I hear you. I spent so much time pouring over dream interpretation when all this started five years ago. I come from a scientific analytical background and was using that lens for analysis but of course this was fruitless. That is when I decided to just let it pass over me. I post here because I think this community would be the only place that had half a chance of understanding. I am open minded still. Consciousness is the wild west still.

3 Likes

Probably, I’m bad at spelling and I forget a lot of stuff, but the spirit of the message I meant. I try, Good Lord knows I try to be smarter than I know lol.

I’m quite surprised lucid dreams happen this often to people. I’ve had lots of paranormal stuff happen to me without trying. I believe there’s some type of file on everybody outside what the government, NSA collects. I don’t know which one scares me more, but I do believe everyone has a UFO file, not just JFK. Where that’s kept, I dunno and I don’t know if I want to know.

2 Likes

Interesting, do you mean something alien? I might be reading you wrong, apologies if so.

I think there will be archives of our digital footprints for sure, TPTB would need supercomputers and AI to mine that intelligence. There’s just too many people creating too much data. Maybe that’s why they want to reduce the head count. Who knows?

I think maybe alien. I mean if the government takes aliens seriously the government studies us, I’m sure the aliens or beings watch them. I hate the term aliens anymore cuz it’s been so bastardized and narrative controlled, but ya. I mean the whole material atheism narrative in the face of advanced technology/ quantum physics etc. Is gone, fallen apart. I find it interesting even in the NWO papers, why on earth this obsession to trap human souls in some type of robot or digital sphere. Even from an elites perspective, just build an advanced species, why do they require the human participation with digital ID etc. My thing is, if I was as deranged as them, I’d just build the thing and kill the species, why would they need to quantify our souls matrix style? It’s soo nutty it has to be true. I’m thinking if the government NWO globalist elites are that concerned with us, then it only reasons something else is to. That’s my theory anyway. I guess that’s where we get into the religious aspect, but that’s my thought on it.

2 Likes

I have not had these dreams , but … sometimes I take a few drops of 20 % CBD oil , just before bedtime , to calm down . This really steps up the game in the dreams , many has reported this .

1 Like

I think the dreaming process is a mysterious unanswered aspect of the human condition. Clearly it serves a natural need or function like any other process.

I’m undecided on if it is a spiritual link to some other state of being, I would like to believe so.

My personal view is I think it could be subverted with wireless mind interface technology.

If that line has been crossed then the organism would need to evolve in response to that threat.

We would need to become more attuned to psychic phenomena in order to protect ourselves. Or we would need to develop technologically to overcome that threat.

Perhaps that is one of the goals of the transhuman metamorphosis proponents. As usual cookie cutter culture want a quick tech solution without putting the hours in to develop organically.

2 Likes

I had some frightening visions one time when I fell asleep while wearing a tin foil hat I don’t recommend doing that.

2 Likes

That’s the whole weird noodles with the transhumanist movement. Say there is an outside threat from outer space. Let’s pretend. Why the human participation in the sequence. There’s a hundred and one trillion ways to collect data on any of us here without contract. No need for collective participation to accomplish that goal. So something is interested in us on an individual level outside the NSA, besides human elites, or they wouldn’t need the compliance either. If so, and why. I’m of the belief Jesus said more than one thing when he said one thing. When he said I will destroy and build this temple in three days, was he only talking about his body or three world wars? In my estimation, there were two since the earliest aerospace program by conspiracy theorists and declassified alike. We’re missing one.

1 Like

There’s always the rabbit hole of the so called watchers being behind the mystery school influence, at a certain point deciding to give their instructions for the next phase in human development.

Personally I dont think you give the keys to the Ferrari to a teenager that is getting hammered on drink and drugs each night but that’s just me. Maybe they are time constrained by events out of even their control.

If we start to see more and more deaths and injuries in young people and fit athletes then a more down to earth explanation for the inclusiveness might be on the table.

2 Likes

True, and anything a theory until it actually happens. I’m not for no disinformation board, but ya, there are rabbit holes and a definite sense of distrust and paranoia with the American public at large. We have had it privileged in the West with our human rights for the most part in tact but with the news behaving the way it is, I honestly think no harder a psychological warfare experiment done on any country in history than America today. I’ve never seen such a frightened confused paralyzed public in my lifetime, and myself included. I’m not unharmed from this paradigm shift either. I’m practically waiting for the alien psyop so this theater can complete. Wether real or imagined. Even with the Bolshevik revolution or Germanys enabling act, information traveled slower and the public had time to adapt. Not saying that was good, but today it’s like everyone looking over their shoulder. Information overload, or overlord… I’ve been taking breaks as much as I can from the information not the disinformation, the disinformation is obvious, the information will have anyone spinning their heads for days. That’s why I do kind of believe the collective globe is under an alien stress. Even if the elites fake one, you always do battle drills in the mitary, operational or covert. That’s why I do believe Doc when he says that watch with the fake AI cuz the real aliens might show up.

1 Like

I am open minded to the alien influence angle but after all these years we have no overt arrival event which strongly suggests the chess board is not as random as we might imagine. Either there is a long standing agreement with alien groups not to show themselves publicly or it is a false premise based on a reality of our world which TPTB choose not to share with us.

In any case whoever is pulling the levers of policy on world events does not seem to be to concerned with the welfare of humanity.

Lol, that last part you got right. You’re right though, if they’re going to pull off some alien psyop, it better be convincing enough for we the general public. And even if there is a real alien invasion, what’s the drill going to do? I guess as long as we breathe on earth, we’ll find out in the course of time. I rewatched the Brandenburg clip of the secret space conference, and it is chilling that the universe might be a mass graveyard. Given the picture evidence of Mars, he and even I in my anthropological knowledge can only argue its a bronze age civilization. I think Doc thinks they might have been advanced. But why would an outside alien force target bronze age style people. If the Universe is a brain, if I were an alien society barred by metaphysical barriers beyond belief, the easiest way I guess would be to subtly influence ideology and have your opponents kill themselves. In some ways, if we r in a cold or kinetic ww3, it looks like a bunch of mini civil wars than catastrophic thermonuclear events. Even from an AI level, it’d make more sense and hacking humans is an outspoken goal of world elites. Maybe the alien force isn’t as strong as we think it is. But if the powers that be are in the hands of scientific elites, then foreign control, metaphysical or otherwise is that much easier to accomplish. Revelations is a prophecy. But prophecy doesn’t have to manifest if we heed it as a warning instead of a forgone conclusion.

2 Likes

But what has changed since the last 20 years? Certainly not the quality of evidence of an alien presence on earth. Colour me sceptical but I think we are being fed a narrative that is tailored to increase fear and compliance from the public.

The sad part is we now live in a world where manipulation of people’s emotion is studied at a quantum level to fine tune mass adoption to the current thing.

Don’t listen to me, in fact turn off your computer and go talk to people in your local area. I bet you a Yorkshire teabag most of them will be less interested in why criminals run their country rather than why they can’t put food on the table.

Figuring out the geopolitical direction of these nazi scumbags is just not front and centre on most people’s to do list sadly.

4 Likes

What I’ve heard is that there were several wars fought over control of Gaia following the fall of the original settlements by the galactic federation, legend is that before that this planet was a major center for diplomacy between civilizations from a lot of different star systems. The Annunaki I believe established power after the fall that reigned over Babylon and continued for centuries. The federation chose to place the planet under quarantine rather than intervene because the weight of the trauma of the cataclysm they knew would take at least twelve thousand years to heal.

Right now we’ve finally gotten to the point where that is possible, and fortunately some of the more powerful navies that had previously vowed to live only peacefully have relinquished those vows to join the fight to take down the criminal overlords.

2 Likes