Bombshell: Tucker Carlson’s Exclusive Interview with Vladimir Putin in Moscow

From Ron Paul

The alphabet agencies of every country will absolutely love this interview, it will probably be the best source of how Putin looks and behaves since the war started. They will have analysts all over it, deconstructing every word and action.

Edit: It will be interesting to see how close Tucker sits to Putin and if there is a handshake.

2 Likes

Meanwhile in Europe

3 Likes
2 Likes

Good promo stories….

@FuLnu
How right you are! They’re gonna fog up screens watching it.

Geez the buzz is turning into a roar….

Clever bingo card

https://twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/1755246160665628970

1 Like

3 Likes

Spinning! In this case, they’re probably right.

1 Like

Maybe ???

Read It Here: The Transcripts From Tucker Carlson’s Exclusive Interview with President Vladimir Putin in Moscow Are Released And Expose Every Big Player In The Game - Red State Nation

1 Like

Thanks @ColonelZ
Will have to wait for the interview and compare.

I’m told it’s a fake!

Every answer is the perfect answer to me which is, I don’t know, kind of suspicious.

1 Like

Boy will I be glad when this whole interview business over…back to the future. Modernity (liberalism) vs. traditional values. Wonder why Russian is hated so much by the globalists tribe?

1 Like

Wish the interview were going to be run a bit later in the evening, giving everyone time to get home from work. Think relaxing in the meantime is the way to go. Will find out soon enough what is or isn’t fake. Keeping in mind that even if transcript(s) released before interview runs are accurate, it’s still likely AI.

to my understanding it will be available from 6pm Eastern on Tuckers site, Twitter, Telegram and Spotify. possibly also on other sites. Everything else is probably fake!

Sure to be plenty of reruns after the debut.

1 Like

Alexander Dugin analyses the impact of Tucker Carlson’s interview with Vladimir Putin, emphasising its potential to avert an apocalypse by reshaping the ideological battlegrounds within Russia and influencing perceptions in the West.

3 Likes

How does one do an intervention on a programmed liberal in la-la land? The withdrawal symptoms could be catastrophic for all.