Crypto Bank Collapse

Hello Gizers, new member here, found JPF around 2017 via Dark Journalist.

Question: I’ve got all my money in First Republic Bank (FRC) and it seems like FRC is the next one targeted for collapse by the PTB. Some folks , like Gen. Flynn over at InfoWars, say to not fall into the trap and remove money from the small/regional bank(s) as that would essentially be exactly what the Great Resetters want us plebs to do as that would quicken the collapse.
However, if the Bank does collapse I’ve basically lost my savings.

What would you do in my place? I know it’s not financial advice but reaching out anyway.

@harvardion
Have no advice to give you, but I think that will be one of the questions asked on CAF’s weekly chats by most of her subscribers this week since she promotes good local banks too.

Every trick in the book is used to get us to prison planet as fast as possible by these people. If your amount of savings are covered by the bank you could contemplate to risk it, if not??

2 Likes

I would withdrawn some cash as an emergency fund to tide you over, if your concern is that great. If funds are under $250,000 eventually you’ll be compensated.
I always keep some cash stashed nowadays and pay cash whenever possible.

be sure, u have commodities and food prepped. otherwise? i am not wise.

p.s.: well-come to the Club!

harvardion
This web site has sound advise.

First two articles are pertinent.
Your specific question is answered in the second article: “Why the Banking System Is Breaking Up”.

1 Like

With thanks to omnimatter.

1 Like

My pleasure, I see reason to be hopeful that the humanity of a certain faction of elites, has at least bifurcated from the thoroughgoing evil of the East India/Davos/Rothschild-Kissinger/Israeli Likud/US Neocon set. The devil you know.

1 Like

Looks like Trump had started his vendetta against Bibi also somebody in congress had warned SVB. My bet is on dual citizens congressmen. Yes, that brood of vipers does not deserve capital letter when talked about.

2 Likes

I found this letter penned by the NH governor on the same date as the Crypto Bank Collapse.

1 Like

Hello and welcome, Harvardion -

With heavy hearts, we moved most of our assets from FRB today and into a small Credit Union. It’s a temporary shift - as we are working towards keeping our banking to a bare minimum and shift our savings into other assets (e.g., metals and property/land.) If we could move to Tennessee in the near future and get it into one of their local banks after they set up the State Treasury, that would be optimum. If you can’t afford to lose the money - then it shouldn’t be in the bank in this day and age. Catherine Austin Fitts always says you have to be able to defend your assets…and in this day and age - we need our own private armies. LOL

Wishing you the best of luck with whatever decision you make. We LOVE FRB and it was not fun to shift our resources today. However, I don’t know how they recover from this economic hit based on the slim margins that they make. It does feel like a “take down” by the Central Banks.

1 Like

I wouldn’t feel guilty about contributing to the bank failing by withdrawing your funds, unless you have tens or hundreds of millions of dollars in there. Regardless I’d recommend moving at least 30%-40% of your savings to a safer institution or investment.

I believe we are watching a world-wide attack on the climate change narrative and those using it as cover.

3 Likes
1 Like

With thanks to omnimatter.

With thanks to bluefalken.

Klaus von Commie Schnitzel’s cyber attack, inbound.

2 Likes

Thanks neru, it’s hard to know what to do and I’m trying to avoid to play right into their hands…

by the way the CHD link special report couldn’t have been more timely. listening now, thank you

Whow, Robert_Barricklow really good articles, thank you.

I have heard hours and hours of commentary, I think Michael Hudson and John Titus are the ones who have provided the best analysis on the collapse and most succinctly summarized it.

When I first moved to the US 5 years ago I knew about the structural failure of the system and gave myself roughly 5 years to do what I could and then see if I had to return back home (Europe) or not to avoid the collapse which I knew was coming. Turns out there’s nowhere to go as Europe has undergone controlled demolition.

I don’t have nearly enough money to buy a house (live in California) so I’m exposed and not sure what to do…

1 Like

Hi TamaraScott,

thank you for your candid response. (I forgot that people can be nice on the internet). I wish that I had enough money to buy property but I simply do not. I’m a PhD Principal Research Scientist with roughly 20 years of academic research behind me (cell and molecular cancer biology) and living off of grants and fellowships for most of that time has led to me being a 40-something year old who owns nothing and is (not very) happy.

When I moved to California in 2018 to work in the private sector for a double-digit billion revenue pharmaceutical company I thought I could earn enough to save to buy a home. Five years later my savings have stopped far short of being able to buy anything as our wages keep rising far less than inflation so year on year I end up being poorer. And now I risk losing what little I have saved up which constitutes my lifetime savings. It’s a sad state of affairs.

I also liked FRB because it’s smaller size compared to the too big to fail banks implied more ethical business standards. Makes sense ‘they’ would like to demolish it and already the data suggest people are acting ‘as expected’ and withdrawing their funds to put to bigger banks.

The private armies concept from CAF is a good one, I’ll consider it.

Best of luck to you too !

1 Like

Getting out of California might be the way to go, unless you still have work there that is worth staying for.

Land can be a good investment, at least in the current times but if the government collapses land ownership isn’t really valid unless enforced by police or a private army. I believe this was the original reason why there even were any police departments established here in North America, to drive the Indians off land claimed to be owned by the new folks who sailed over the ocean and declared this new continent to be their property.

If I had savings enough to put down a payment for some land I might do that, but would probably invest more in building houses or other buildings that can be moved on truck/trailers or ships so they could be re-located if there were problems with neighbors that couldn’t be worked out somehow.

Investing in boats or vehicles that will retain their value could also be a safer investment than land or buildings.