IS THERE A MEDIA BLACKOUT ON POWER PLANT ATTACKS?

Lee Wheelbarger says this is not the case, Re: Trump, or, too little, too late.
Although I completely disagree with him on Ukrainian stance, Wheelbarger does know tech and invented lots of military applications etc., not to mention the 911 Pentagon clean-up.

Going off the grid seems like the way to go.

Am wondering why the new electric meters they are installing have a two-way communication system, what would that be necessary for?

All these are supposed to do is record how much power is being used and send out a signal of that for the electric bill, I don’t see why a one-way communication system isn’t sufficient.

The only legitimate reason I can think of is for system updates if there are problems, but this also seems like a giant backdoor that could be used for all kinds of nefarious shenanigans.

1 Like

@Bahri …“but this also seems like a giant backdoor that could be used for all kinds of nefarious shenanigans”

You’re right on the money Bahri.

This from 2014:

This from 2021:
“There have been no issues with any of the smart meters, which were built to SaskPower’s industry-leading specifications.”
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/government/news-and-media/2021/november/22/saskpower-announces-mass-smart-meter-deployment

All in all this is serious business and they won’t be stopped.

3 Likes
2 Likes

So, who could be the main culprit if most of the ‘stuff’ originated in China, but not Russia? And, who do the TPTB in Swampington, DC balme? Of course it is those dastardly Ruskies.

3 Likes

Wow, right on 15 MILLION DOLLARS the cost to remove all those new meters in Saskatchewan, supposedly at least that seems excessive just to remove and replace 105,000 radioactive meters.

And that is 2014, so now they are moving forward with the new radio meters being installed? What? What is wrong with these people?

I posted this in other thread about Puget Sound Energy installing these new meters, have to pay $90 for them to be removed and then $15 every bill for non-radio meters.

Some so called targeted individuals are looking into the possibility that the electrical grid is being used to generate infrasound as part of a large scale mind control neuroweapon.

Access to grid infrastructure schematics would give an adversary an advantage and I would hope would be treated with the same threat assessment by five eyes and the US as the millimetre wave core infrastructure from Huawei was.

1 Like

There investigations will no doubt drag on ad nauseam, yet a bunch of interweb autists could probably dig it all out in less than a week. Is this “taking action action” or”giving the appearance of taking action” :thinking:

Look up asperation dispersal field, goes back to at least 1960s

1 Like

No wonder there are increasing levels of sickness with all this electromagnetic frequencies around, it doesn’t sit well with the organic human form, let alone the profound damage it is doing to our spiritual consciousness. Not as if the Molochian/Luciferian PTB give a damn about that.

1 Like

What does most powergrids in the world have common??

3 Likes

2 Likes

They will use the two-way communication to cut power, whenever they feel like they can get away with it. This will be a gradual change, not everywhere at the same time.
As the US infrastructure declines, and we move into Third World $h1t-hole status, we will have more brown-outs and blackouts, electricity will be centrally controlled. They are trying different models around the country. Some millionaire high-rise condos are already bragging about having their own power generation source.
As our infrastructure continues to deteriorate, we will see controlled take-downs more and more.
It’s part of the de-industrialization of the US, which was publicly announced the 70s with the Lima Accords (although it was disguised as Economic Democracy. It was sold as bringing the rest of the world up to US standards, but was understood by insiders to mean taking the US down to world standards.)

4 Likes

@margaretbartley
WELCOME! As you’ve probably noticed, you have to use 20 characters to post to the board. A pain in the @$$.

That does seem like it would probably be one potential use of these, either for simply shutting off power if a bill isn’t paid or for the sake of rationing power depending on availability.

Most areas with sunlight can generate enough power to run their own buildings, but obviously need a battery bank system, generators or to be connected to the grid to work withought sunlight.

Here’s a new building on capitol hill with a massive solar array and water recycling system, can operate fully off the city utility grid as a “living building.”

https://www.bullitt.org/

The Bullitt sisters, very wealthy, were a strong support for the real environmentalists back in mid-century America, and had a lot to do with Seattle being a wonderful city.
Everything important gets taken over. I remember when the Big Boys took over the environmental movement, and the Bullitt Foundation fell along with all the other groups…
At that time, in the 1980s, the Bullitt sisters were too old to put up a fight.

2 Likes

I don’t agree that everything important always gets taken over by something.

@Soupcommie
Pretty much as your YT link said.
There is also reports of Pakistan Treasury in major trouble.
HRC really picked these guys out of some bunch as The Most Dangerous Country On Earth because it has nukes. I wonder who’s going to bail them out? Will they be bailed out or, have to surrender assets?
This is nasty…
I accept that a lot of the internet is AI now but this one isn’t working the rounds yet. Will see if we get that multiplier affect.

The only thing I can think of that is still around and has not been taken over is lineage Asian martial arts.
Even Yoga has becomes commercialized.
If something can’t be taken over, ir gets taken down . I’m thinking here of the Human Potential Movement. No one under 40 has even heard of it, yet it was a HUGE part fo the 70’s counter-culture.
The rest of the 70’s counter-culture - organic food, rock n’roll, FM radio, alernative newspapers, environmentalism, food coops, peace activists, community activists, mind-body health, have all been co-opted and de-natured, to where they are now part of the corporate DeathMachine.

2 Likes

I’m not familiar with the corporate death machine, but are you saying that has conquered death itself, all of the forces of nature, the sun, moon, planets, and all of the stars in the sky?

What even is that, then?