Messengers Who Changed the World

r u sure?
i mean that hand looks almost exactly like mine…
although i never met the very aware dog on the picture. thats a bit confusing right now. :wink:

2 Likes

now i have to make a picture from Silent (‘my’ dog) if he lets me. quite headstrong and independent. don’t know where he got it…

2 Likes

Perhaps this could qualify for the thread, it certainly had an impact on me:
“Bob Marley - Redemption Songs (Official Audio) HQ Sound” on YouTube

3 Likes
3 Likes

to make the long story short: Long live the King!

“Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.” – Buddha

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.” — Lord Buddha

“We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.” — Buddha

“You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” — Buddha

“Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike; each has their suffering. Some suffer too much, others too little.” — Buddha

3 Likes

“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Socrates

"Remember, no human condition is ever permanent. Then you will not be overjoyed in good fortune nor too scornful in misfortune.”– Socrates

“Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers.” – Socrates

everybody is on the same track. same truth everywhere is shining. may all tread the pathless path of the everjourney in the Great Perfection!

4 Likes
1 Like

Thanks for posting these inspirations, kalamona! Alicia

1 Like

The Gideon story is one of my favorites, neru! Alicia

Food for thought, dear Gizas: Pride Dissolves In His Presence!

The Exclusiveness Of Christ
By Oswald Chambers

Come unto Me. — Matthew 11:28

Is it not humiliating to be told that we must come to Jesus! Think of the things we will not come to Jesus Christ about. If you want to know how real you are, test yourself by these words — “Come unto Me.” In every degree in which you are not real, you will dispute rather than come, you will quibble rather than come, you will go through sorrow rather than come; you will do anything rather than come the last lap of unutterable foolishness — “Just as I am.” As long as you have the tiniest bit of spiritual impertinence, it will always reveal itself in the fact that you are expecting God to tell you to do a big thing, and all He is telling you to do is to “come.”

“Come unto Me.” When you hear those words you will know that something must happen in you before you can come. The Holy Spirit will show you what you have to do, anything at all that will put the axe at the root of the thing which is preventing you from getting through. You will never get further until you are willing to do that one thing. The Holy Spirit will locate the one impregnable thing in you, but He cannot budge it unless you are willing to let Him.

How often have you come to God with your requests and gone away with the feeling — “Oh, well, I have done it this time!” And yet you go away with nothing, whilst all the time God has stood with outstretched hands not only to take you, but for you to take Him. Think of the invincible, unconquerable, unwearying patience of Jesus — “Come unto Me.”

3 Likes
3 Likes

Hi Silent…So where’s the photo dear kalamona? Stay blessed through it all, Alicia

Among her presaging scientific revelations, Hildegard laid the theological foundation for Thomas Aquinas (Immortal Creations) a century later. Be with us from your balcony, precious Hildegard!

1 Like

thanx for re-member-meant-to-light-Silent… :wink:
i was never a photo guy, have to admit, but i put up a pic before its over.
blessings

p.s.: let it be

aware as ever in the past 14 years and 9 months. so we r right about his 15th circle round the sun. real spacetime traveller guard/ratkiller-dog, who has a heart of gold and always comes to comfort if somethings not right. giving and receiving love. he is a good teacher of independce also. half a lapdog (hawaiian bolognese mother) half a burrowing german watchdog … (schnauzer) :wink:
not the best pic. sorry

5 Likes

Yes, Silent! My special sign, today …Alicia

he runs out almost every morning during the car-exit or just the little opening to check over his territory around. even has a lover 3 or 4 streets from hear, i believe. ppl ring our bell telling to let him in, since when he is out of suflé, he comes home, and takes a sunbath at our gate. its a suburban area. he is a great adventurer, and we have only a little garden. the girls r freaking out sometimes, but he always gets home. last week my children’s mother was called that he is like a mile away from here? they went after him. he came home without any shame in the car, sipped his water and went into his house… :laughing:15 years old, u see. surely he’ll change, hmm?
i never put a leash on him. my children does when they take him ‘walking’, but thats definitely not the same for him. this is too much info already. take care!

2 Likes

From Hildegard’s Heaven: Ordo Virtutum

1 Like

Photo please, Azchuska …Alicia

we r still waiting for the great delusion

1 Like

Here is the “strong delusion” I have been taught about: 2 Thessalonians 2