Part 6: U.S. House Resolution 559 Passed in middle of night (figures) says Stop Iran Nuke Proliferation "By Any Means Necessary"

All you need to hear is in the first 40 seconds.
Blinken wants hostages back but no cease fire?
Someone tell me how this is going to work?

Starts in just under an hour from the time of this post.

Sam knows shipping but not much else.

The Ukraine coming to peace negotiations?
Suspicion regarding failure of Israeli intelligence on Oct. 7?
This is a good one!!

Lots of airstrikes in Gaza in the past half hour. Israel might be in a hurry as they may not have much time left to get this done from the air.

Truth be told I think all candidates would have supported Israel to every last drop of american blood.
So what Americans voted wouldn’t change much.
And it didn’t, as I have my doubts 82 million Americans voted for GO! Bye Then!

Gaining momentum? Looks like it but obvious from signs, some groups there for other reasons. To be expected.

Dr. Walid Phares has a very interesting take on the Hamas attack. If you can’t find the video, which is usually removed by morning, go to caravantomidnight.com and find the audio (only) there, about 2.5 hours into it; hard to tell when it runs live right now. I urge you to listen to it. What this man says about Iran/SA/Israel and the revolt that occurred in Iran the past couple years, could definitely be a factor.
I still maintain that someone left the gate open…
https://www.youtube.com/live/0LAUCfE6fcE?si=CT5wg4nHxkGsHFgm

Nikos, at the end explained the Iranians position very clearly, and it means more bad news is ahead.

1 Like

Put Nikos’ info. together with Phares’ hypothesis (from John B. Wells program) and seems both Iran and Israel have been busy. Iran needs to dismantle The Abraham Accords by any and all means necessary (their own 559) as SA becoming part of that, just when Iran and SA might have been making a deal. Israel needs Abraham Accords and SA to help bring their vision, perhaps even their ‘section’ of BRI to life, which culminates in Israel. There’s just all kinds of players in this one but someone still left the gate open.

Bibi has drawn us a picture of his Plan and Iran wants to stop it.
NONE OF THEM GIVES A FLIP ABOUT PALESTINE/PALESTINIANS.

1 Like

Israel announced years ago they planned having the whole area conquered to expand their country’s borders. Now everyone is shocked at the carnage?
A little late now….

1 Like

BIG Freudian slip at the start! “Checkpoints”? Hmm.
I tell you, the ‘global’ plan for BRI is Tower of Babel on the ground.
They’re dominating the skies already in other ways.

“Stop the bullets and bombs, the UN is bringing thanksgiving dinner…Oh, okay.”

On Saturday, protesters gathered outside Netanyahu’s residence, chanting “Jail Now!” in a public display of anger at the failures that led to last month’s deadly attack by Hamas gunmen on Israeli communities around the Gaza Strip.

The protest, which coincided with a poll showing more than three quarters of Israelis believe Netanyahu should resign, underlined the growing public fury at their political and security leaders.

1 Like

“Many of the videos are professionally produced.”
Once CIA, always CIA but the statement above is the truth.
(Blinken and his pitiful little puppy dog look.)
Israel requests 24K automatic ‘machine guns’ from U.S.

Geez, just as we get a relief from the Ukraine propaganda, here comes the Middle East stuff.

No need to read if subject not to ones liking.

Good report today! Includes close of Rafah exit, Yahu boots out dude for making nuke comment & censorship.