Part 6: U.S. House Resolution 559 Passed in middle of night (figures) says Stop Iran Nuke Proliferation "By Any Means Necessary"

While I realize that IDF cannot leave Hamas in tact, there must be another way…

oh man time is running out for Bibi , fight broke out 1 of our University today. This one has a majority of foreigner on student visa. Account on social media spoke of stabbing , idk but there was about 1000K + people in a fist a cuff in the lobby / agora of the campus. If Trudeau green light the Palestinian re-localization there will be blood in Canada. Am not trying to be flippant. A bunch of Arab preacher called for murder past few weeks. A big police crack down is about to take place. Hate speech laws are bunkers in Ca. Real big test for the globalist.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s getting bad. Watch the video just above your post. Hamas knows what they’re doing.
The fighting right now (as I type this) in Gaza is the hottest yet.
Bibi’s going for it before any ‘pause’. They can send in squads if they can manage to take out enough infrastructure.

1 Like

Attempted assassination in Spain?
No cease fire according to Biden. What is a ‘Pause’?
Texas journalist under fire by FBI for reporting on Hamas camp in Matamoros.
More…

Why am I getting images of Winston Smith’s world?

Beginning at min. 39:25, you will see what Ben G’ver’s goon squad is doing to Israeli’s who disagree with Bibi’s theocratic policies and the like told to me.

Like The Nazis, as posted by @JFYates on the 1420 thread, it was not merely coercion or brainwashing that compelled German citizens to side with Hitler but beatings, concentration camps, murder of friends and family members, etc. The history books, IMO, oversimplify much of the thoughts and actions of ordinary Germans. These same type of tactics are being used on Israel’s by their govt. Will history oversimplify them as well?

Start at 39:25. Lasts about a minute.

1420: Do you think the Germans who lived in Nazi Germany were criminal for supporting the regime?

The Israel Lobby

Israel gets what it wants, one way or the other.

Moving in on Shifa hospital…

Actionable steps?..None.

Iranians brought into State Dept.

What I do agree with in this interview is that Hamas had a greater mission on Oct. 7 which they did not complete. I have no doubt that lots of drugs were involved and Hamas’ final goal was likely lost because of this.