Question to and about the NWO & Mr Global: Are we governed by machines?

Yes she often sounds like “spiritual” clichees although I found some remarkable understanding here and there. For example, in her last interview that I saw, she mentions explicitly the danger of sliding into the virtual world of spirituality and the need to embody and live it in the real world.

But I would like to have her interviewed with someone who would give her more philosophical challenge or even friendly rationalistic pushback to get some clarifications and carve out more difficult and concrete aspects of her understanding; which DJ does not do unfortunately.

2 Likes

It’s pretty murky territory though, so cant be easy to define parameters for the discussion. So take the eight sphere for example. First of all you need to establish if this is something real in terms of nuts and bolts or a logical descriptor for a state of mind. It’s easy to assume VR is this eighth sphere but I sense that would be missing a large point by half a mile. I’ve watched DJ explain some of Steiner’s warnings from lectures and I still struggle. It’s got legs as a worldview relevant to today, I just find it a little disjointed and for anyone that has read Steiner that is not surprising.

3 Likes

@ShadowNet I agree that with “Eighth Sphere” we are typically missing some clarifications. They also hardly mention sources or books to get better informed about elementary concepts or so. For example, I would like to know why they always use “Arhimanic forces” and the Amilians (?), and specially what’s the difference with more simple concepts of Good and Evil or Ethics? Same holds true for “Right Hand School” vs “Left Hand School”.

Or how all these higher spiritual forces relate to traditional philosphical and cultural evolutions? Or they say “Western School” vs “Eastern School” or so, but what is exactly meant by “Eastern”? It does seem to solely mean India and ignore Chinese spirituality which I unfortunately never heard DJ talk about…

So my reading was of ‘At the gates of spiritual science’. I know there are many other famous works but that was the one that was handed to me so I draw from that. I’m unsure about the different schools but this was a quote I have in my notes.

“Every thought and emotion captured allowing a seer to reference this recorded image of a being. The Akasha image can interact and even offer answers to new queries despite the fact that it is not the original being who may well be reincarnated by now.”

Left / Right path, I guess that feeds into a lot of memes around good and evil but most likely it is a corruption of the meaning, ying yang etc ad infinitum.

Go easy, it was a while ago I read this!

1 Like

I guess by eastern you mean Theosophy? I’m thinking this was a split in the movement from Theosophy to Anthroposophy.

Thx for the reference ‘At the gates of spiritual science’. Rudolf Steiner, right?

The point is, before discovering DJ / Gigi, I went a completely different “spiritual” path: Western (ancient and mordern) philosophy and taoism. And in fact I rather avoided going to deep nito European but also Indian mystery schools, considering that well understood philosophy and knowledge of history is doing the job. And I saw invisible forces only in form of abstract entities or principles, like Yin and Yang indeed.

For example, I saw the rationalist materialist principle getting stronger let’s say since the beginning of the Renaissance, and like in the Yin-Yang balance, it creates necessarily a counter movement: Romantism, subjectivity, traditionalism etc. So I saw no need for Mystery Schools nor significant influence by them, as they were much more the manifestation of this historical counter movement. For instance, Romantism started in the late 18th century and went on through the whole 19th, so the idea that there was a mystery school intervention in late 19th is still strange to me: except if these “Mystery Schools” were immaterial of course :wink: But that’s not the way they talk about…

Edit: I still don’t know, and it seems to me, these two different perspective and not very compatible…

Yes indeed Steiner, I found it interesting but subjective and abstract.

I can’t say I know much about mystery schools, or interventions to move society forward apart from what I have heard on DJ’s talks.

I try to live in the real world as much as possible to remind me it’s not some kind of daydream.

Creative people are prone to leaps of imagination which can be a great strength when looking at philosophical concepts, but then it’s one rabbit hole after the other.

Balance needed.

1 Like

@Apeiron The powers-that-be seem to know this. That’s partly what the “covid” quarantines, isolation, social distancing, and making people scared of other people were all about (obviously enough). I don’t think they’re done doing psyops and implementing regulations to keep people from gathering in person, though I don’t know what form their next attempt will take.

1 Like

@Apeiron I think we are governed by sociopathic (and psychopathic) people devoid of empathy, and that’s probably part of what makes them and their decisions appear cold, detached, and machine-like.

Another thing is, our political “leaders” aren’t the people who really make the decisions. They are just following orders and reading a script, and they don’t even care what the script says. Most are only in their job for the prestige, privileges, and connections for a future career. They’re just going through the motions, pretending to do their job. So we’ve got a bunch of untalented actors trying to play roles in a theatrical performance that doesn’t interest them. That could be another thing that makes them seem robotic.

Lastly, I’m sure algorithms and artificial intelligence are used for all kinds of decisions within governments. Private companies routinely use them to scan online job applications / CVs and decide whom to put on a shortlist to interview. Some decisions probably are being made by computers, and that, too, could make the people carrying out the decisions appear robotic.

3 Likes

The S1 protein of covid fame and all its “doohickies” has also the ring of AI design.

2 Likes

As often your remarks turn out to be half a well developped dissertation :wink:

But here is the thing: those who do not appear on public but control the politician and “Western” nations could as well inspire a more intelligent and compassionate behavior, if only for the sole purpose to avoid the risk to loose the intended control and power.

I’m not sure to what you were referring, but I assume it was about the opposition induced by the global robotic governance. However, is it enough to “somehow” know it? Or are the flaws of this mecanic-robotical convernance style much more the reason for the Western US Empire progressively collapsing?

Compare to this: “I know it’s bad for my garden/farm, but I will still harm the wellbeing of plants and domestic animals.” Basically, they seem to me to be very bad gardeners, and if that’s right, the harverst is expected to be accordingly. Question is, if and what kind of power to kick them away?

I seriously beleive the real war is between whatever factions that has a good enough quantum computer.
The biggest stick wins basicly, if you have the best prediction capability then you can always play the right hand.

1 Like

@Apeiron When I said the powers-that be seem to know this, I was referring to:

I think the “covid” social distancing, masking, etc., plus all kinds of divide-and-conquer tactics used before and after the “pandemic,” are things that are intentionally done to keep people from gathering together in person and to keep people from forming close social bonds.

3 Likes

“Where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” Matthew 18:20.
Remember the DJ episode that was removed? IMO, it was because of this discussion & not Mars.

2 Likes

With all the good reporting that DJ does on UFO, Brake-Away Civilizations, COG and Deep State in America, he is a little too much infatuated with certain kind of esotericism of second half of XIX century, for my taste.
Ever wonder why he never ask dr. Farrell questions about Blavatsky, Stainer, anthroposophy, theosophy etc. May be because he knows, what his answer would be. :wink:

2 Likes

@QVBB Agree. Even though I guess Dr Farrell would just say “I don’t so much about it”, there is something odd about this esoterical focus by DJ.

I specially miss any proof or hint to the suggestion that the “Mystery Schools” really exist as a group of people being behind those known figures. I know of no element to suggest it is not just something out of movement of History and its own existing dynamics…

2 Likes

I doubt the Quantum Computer is the main factor in this decade or so. First, imho & knowledge of science, quantum computations can be easily simulated, sure with some computational cost, but don’t they have huge amount of Super clusters?

Also, think about the suggested “gardener” paradigma:

1. imagine having a gardener with a Super Quantum Computer that can calculate all kind of movements of bacteria & insects & growth of roots and leaves, using all kinds of chemicals & GMOs ?
  2. And the other just caring about the plants and give them water like we do since many milleniums ?

It seems to me, the first one ont only ignores that millions of years of natural evolutions, but also the very fundamental discoveries of Quantum Mechanis that we not only never have full information, but in the best case only have half of the information (about one particle or physical system at one given moment), and that all particles are non-locally entangled making them somehow connected.

Or would you trust a phycisian trying to heal you with a computer instead of medical experience?

I have to wonder that if DJ actually holds any truth, proof, or, “threatening” info, why is he still on YT? I’m having more and more of a problem justifying his shows and think they might play into NWO agenda, whether knowingly or not. In any case, I’m tired of the X series & have stopped watching them.

1 Like

LOL! The DJ Bottomless Pit.
Nah, I like them, but, trust very little of what they say. Those who are uncovering real truth are not allowed to stay on YT. Makes me wonder…

Maybe the deepness is way over the algorithm’s head. In any case I’m sure the bohemian grove crew like something to watch at the weekend when they aren’t playing golf or worshipping Baal.

1 Like