Revised Hypothesis: The Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) and BRICS, An Inseparable Pair?

At this time, I agree with him.
BRICS barely has a coalition and no currency…But, The U.S. has both (my emphasis).

Another opinion.

No wonder The Pacific is so important, esp. burning Maui to make a port. Notice the close proximity to Guam, namely Japan and So. Korea. This meeting is a big deal.

China just cancelled a huge tool order from Japan which will set them back a bit. If any country is getting weather warfare used against them, it’s China. Russia can’t help China; they’re a bit busy at the moment and don’t think they would anyway.

Japan, So. Korea, Guam, Maui, California. Very convenient.

Nearing the Texas border.

1 Like

Sachs is correct. USA doing the same thing to China as they did to Japan decades ago, with the added ire of BRICS. Of course, Sachs doesn’t go into the weather warfare but I didn’t expect him to do so. IMO, until BRICS has some sort of bonafide ledger drawn up as a medium of exchange, they cannot form a truly solid coalition.

@sunnyboy originally posted this X and it says it all.

1 Like

“They” are building a narrative so we will blame China when we’re unable to purchase various items. ‘These items simply aren’t available’.

I’m a bit surprised that China hasn’t cut internet connections, if indeed all this is taking place, esp. pushback by the people against govt.

Fires in China now. I don’t know what to make of reporting from China. I think there’s lots of damage, I’m just surprised it’s allowed on the internet and this raises my suspicions.

I don’t particularly like these guys but in this case, they’re mostly right. Unless and until BRICS gets a working currency and I mean one that’s very seamless, they will not surpass USD. BTW, Mexico has withdrawn application to BRICS. (Biden had a little talk with Obrador.)

They’re burning right where the old map I saw said it would be.

China is in trouble = TRUE
And China is selling US Treasuries to raise money, which explains Blinkin, Yellen and Kissinger visits. Might not yet be ‘dumping’ but close to it. UK also having bond troubles. It’s all related.

This mostly stems from the real estate boom by govt and the ‘empty cities’, which my friends who visited China over a decade ago could not understand. We understand now they were and are 15-min. cities.

Some talk has been to use XRP as a in between currency before the real qfs can be launched.

Also XLM is supposed to be part of the crypto money plan.

XRP=gold
XLM=silver

These blockchains are fully online and has been pressure tested for years.
If/when the SEC loses against Ripple/XRP a ton of liquidity will flow into their systems.

2 Likes

Reposting this because it’s very important. The question is, will this coalition defend Taiwan, or, let it go and for their ‘New Taiwan’?

No wonder The Pacific is so important, esp. burning Maui to make a port. Notice the close proximity to Guam, namely Japan and So. Korea. This meeting is a big deal.

China just cancelled a huge tool order from Japan which will set them back a bit. If any country is getting weather warfare used against them, it’s China. Russia can’t help China; they’re a bit busy at the moment and don’t think they would anyway.

Japan, So. Korea, Guam, Maui, California. Very convenient.