Where to move in the US?

When floods occur and the ants get washed out of the ground they form “mounds” by stacking atop one another. If you brush past a mound, or one floats close enough, or disguised just under the water, heaven help you! They hurt like hell!

1 Like

Now that is funny! I live in East Texas. We experience the seasons. Mosquitoes are an issue but I have called it home for over 35 years and enjoy it.

1 Like

qi1212
You might find this helpful: The Best States to Live in and Move to (if You’re Contemplating a Mass Exodus from Your State) - by Megan Redshaw - Megan Redshaw. It rates all the states according to several criteria. Having left Vermont for Mexico a year ago, I can totally relate to what you’re doing. Good luck in your search!

3 Likes

65 years for me. If you’re hit by fire ants, it’s anything but funny.

1 Like

Somewhere East of the vast Appalachian Mountains in the Eastern United States. Very deeply rural mountain valley area of several hundred sq miles. Just a few public roads and electricity. 99.9% local traffic. Lots of clean spring creeks, heavily wooded, terrain consists of knobby ridges. Spotty cell phone and internet coverage. Some folks move in, build a house, or just keep it unimproved, but some do not like that much isolation and privacy, so they move out.

Private messages are no longer available here, but folks could email me at Nidster1@protonmail.com

Also, be aware that NO communications are entirely private if the ‘right’ authorities want to know ‘stuff’.

2 Likes

The grass isn’t greener on the other side, it’s greener where you water it…

That’s only true if the landlord wasn’t actively ripping up the grass…

Or sticking a needle in your arm and strapping a muzzle on your face…

never been to the us in the last half century, but i read that its good to go to the hopis in the end times.
take care

West Virginia, Tennessee, Montana, Most of Texas, South Dakota, Wyoming.

Most of these places are now being swamped with people.

I would esp. avoid Wyoming (and Montana), as I think our military will set up there along TRM Range, close to the Idaho border to repel whatever might be coming from the west. On DJ a couple weeks ago, Dr. mentioned “Havana Syndrome” being reported in WY and it makes sense if you know that WY is the very center of the mountain range, north to south AND, as Dr. mentioned, Milley says they have no room at Cheyenne Mtn. They can’t move further south because the population is too large and since WY is VERY sparsely populated and mtns are highest there, it makes a perfect vantage point. Any military overflow would likely go north into Montana.

Just sayin’.

FYI - I’m in Texas and we’re now overflowing with out-of-staters.

2 Likes

So hard to know if those coming in are there to help or to disrupt. Also, beginning to think this is more of a spiritual battle than a physical one. What with mind control and all.

5 Likes

Oh, I think it’s both spiritual and physical. I think they’re about to lower the boom in a big way on the physical side, which if you’re not spiritually (& emotionally) prepared for will have you at FEMA to get food, after they jab you, of course.

1 Like

Any state with uncrowded, habitable areas, at least one town/city/area that’s well known for something people want (e.g., entertainment, transportation hub, retirement area, low taxes), and a government that’s not covidian cultist already is, or soon will be, getting an influx of people from out of state. Especially if it’s a place with lower property prices compared to the West or Northeast Coasts. This definitely applies to Florida. In Florida, though, it’s nothing new; very many, or most, people who live here aren’t from here.

Personally, at this time, I would avoid any state that shares a border with California, Oregon, or Washington State. Those states are only going to get more escapees from the West Coast, which will increase the population, especially in cities; push rents and property prices way up; and run the risk of changing the politics of the state in the long run. At least two of those things have happened in those states, as far as I can tell.

1 Like

just happened to read it and couldnt help myself wondering about living alone. a community keeps u, lest u r a yogi, so u do not need one…
harder to incarcerate a whole community, although they r already doing that to the indigineous aussies… :frowning:

one thing to to keep in mind. Moving to a place that feels safe leaves the problem in place, which will eventually arrive at your door anyways.

3 Likes

That is true SteveJinks, however, in another place you may be able to prepare and get your tribe in place. The problem now for people we know is they may be giving up a nice house for one that is not what they might have hoped. Properties are being brought-up at an alarming rate and for much more than they are worth. A lot of things may need repair or replacement, but there are fewer and fewer craftsmen willing to work and materials are scarce or very expensive. Those who waited too long may be on the wrong side of the curve.

Not saying they shouldn’t move, if the Lord leads, but they may have to compromise.

3 Likes

BINGO SteveJinks. Everyone will encounter this intrusion and as my late Ex said (Nam Vet), they will come at us with machines (drones, etc.), not necessarily men. Hard to kill a machine.

2 Likes

every device has vulnerabilities.

3 Likes

Even a good sling shot can be useful in the right situations… and it is silent.

3 Likes