Words & Phrases that Toxic People Use

It amazes me how an entire new language has had to be invented to make leftist ideologies palatable for consumption…

But I was just thinking of some buzz words and phrases that have sprung up in the last two decades… This language manipulation thing is literally everywhere these days…

Diverse
Privelleged
equitable
robust
micro-aggression
implicit bias
non-binary
inclusive
sustainable
neurotypical
plant based
social-emotional learning
green energy
authentic self
trigger warning.
zero waste
environmental justice
pride
renewable
private-public partnership
personal pronouns
cultural appropriation
birthing person
hate speech
fat shaming
slut shaming
far right
safe space
misinformation
lgbtq ally
identity
gender spectrum
undocumented migrant
person of color
dismantle systemic oppression
marginalized
toxic masculinity
social justice
green capitalism
internalized misogyny
2lgbtq+
mansplain
whitewash
gender fluid
pan sexual
cisgender
domestic terrorist
transphobe
able bodied person
patriarchy
trans-exclusionary radical feminism
carbon credits
“someone who looks like me”
“being your authentic self”
Evidence based study
shelter in place
economically disadvantaged
unhoused
net neutrality

16 Likes

Gender was not a word like it is now
PSHE is a subject in schools and it covers physical ,social, health and emotional wellbeing
For the greater good was used extensively during the lockdown

2 Likes

climate justice
equity (as opposed to equitable)

1 Like

Actually, equity is what sane people think is the “rule of law”, not admiralty…

2 Likes

“paying your fair share”
underrepresented populations
bioengeneered (aka genetically modified)
plus sized
fact-checked
stakeholder
boomer
implicit bias
carbon credits
hormone “therapy”
care givers (aka parents)
calling masturbation “health care”
climate science
carbon neutral
Obamacare
anti-vaxxer
“doing your part”

4 Likes

Excellent! This Orwellian ‘newspeak’ vocabulary is infectious, pervasive, and pernicious. Klaus Schwab and the WEF dispense it liberally … I find the words ‘resiliant/resiliance’ to be especially cringeworthy.

3 Likes

Hear hear! THIS is what I’m really getting at. People think I’m to get them to change their vocabulary. I’m not. I’m trying to keep myself aware and in the game, and not play their Gnostic linguistic games, because the FIRST STEP in assent to their program is to adopt their language. But yes, it would be nice if others realized this and took those small steps not to yield to their linguistic agenda; it makes everything else so much easier.

10 Likes

The meaning of words has also undergone change to suit the left wing agenda, as well as define it. The despicable “smart city” is itself a new and detestable slogan, as is the infamous " you will own nothing and be happy". Community has also been inverted and now has more in common with Communitarianism, the vile ideology, or one of them, behind the Frankfurt School and consequently the unGreat Reset. Colours are also being subverted, purple or blue hair used to be associated with punk rockers but now it’s connected to left wing woke feminism. Abbreviations are everywhere, SDGs, ESGs and the ULEAZ, the low emission zone Commisat Khan has failed to introduce.
Slogans like the examples above are being overused today to reinforce one person’s set of beliefs against another, a sad ploy which benefits the evil elites who introduced these new sayings. There is no such thing as bad publicity.

3 Likes

Also I have noticed how words traditionally associated with conspiracy theory are being branded about more freely. Haarp and weather warfare are examples as is psyop, MK ultra, mainstream narrative, elites, eugenics, useless eaters, chemtrails and predictive programming. Words have also undergone transformation for political and divisive purposes, like pharmacia, the Greek word for drugs used in witchcraft and idolatry, this was never used before 2020.

4 Likes

Great observations. I always say if you can’t call something what it is, you’re wrong.

In my opinion, allot of the language manipulation encourages broad generalizations and categorical thinking (either you are with us or against us). I think the whole purpose is to stealthily re frame issues and take advantage of people who don’t think critically. It’s like how the word sexist morphed into mysoginist. Yes we all know some men think they are better than women (that is sexist), but mysoginist is the new word and it means that you hate women. So now the sexist guy who is probably a jerk but still a person is viewed as an evil guy, the oppressor, who hates women and anybody who makes a joke about women is now in the dreaded “out group”

Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon
Weaponized Language
Crisis/Epidemic (everythings now called a crisis, shootings, vaping, homelessness, literally everything)

3 Likes

I agree… Theres a guy named Frank Luntz who really popularized it… He did a lot of studies in the early 2000’s on linguistic manipulation and is a go consultant for all the big politicians. I remember watching a documentary in a college marketing class about him.

1 Like

Yes, when I hear politicians say they want to increase resiliency I know there is a scam afoot. I put that word up there with robust.

2 Likes

Hmm. And I see exactly the same kind of phrase used in the title of this post. What does the phrase “toxic people” even mean? Do they have toxins in them, so they are toxic on to others? Do they have some kind of special poisons in them that are transferable to other people directly? What is it?

2 Likes

I was wondering if anybody would catch that haha… I didn’t do it intentionally but noticed it… and decided to leave it up there because it does fit, but I definitely see the hypocrisy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If we are looking at the left then we should also look at words and slogans associated with the ’ toxic’ right.
Elites
Globalists
WEF
UN
New World Order is behind absolutely everything.
Satanic paedophile rings everywhere
Masonic cabals aplenty
Migrant invasion
Trumpists, Trumper, QANON
The urgent need to grow your own food.
Urgent need to get out of the cities.
Urgent need to prep, don’t go near the water system or any doctors.
You must believe in the rapture, tribulation and view Obama as the anti christ.
Being a Christian Zionist is a plus.
Embrace all conspiracy theories the more loonie they are the better.
I think it’s important to have a sense of humour nowadays and to not take all this insanity too serious.
Thanks for the original post today, very thought provoking.

2 Likes

Remember words wire the brain, careful which ones you use to communicate. Using these buzz words could short circuit communication skills.

2 Likes

Yeah.One coin two sides.Two sides of only one and the same coin.Twosided rounded coin etc.
Equivalent to the sum of one and one, one less than three that is 2, which is not completely true of course. For every coin has more than 2 sides.Etc…

2 Likes

The right has a lot too…

Domestic terrorist
Alternative Facts
“All lives matter” (just as stupid as black lives matter, it meaningless drivel)
Weapons of Mass Destruction
Spreading Democracy

…I could go on and on… And thanks!

Agreed, I think the words we choose and the things we talk about say allot about a person… and from a data collection perspective… the tech companies can gain a lot of insight into how people think just by small linguistic differences in their communications. And it makes total sense… If someone uses the phrase “pay their fair share” you can make a lot of predictions about how they see the world, that might, more often than not be correct.

How dare you be so reasonable to such a stigmatising, mis-informed verbal assault on the fabric of your being.
Don’t y’all go getting emotionally uninvested with your views and actions. It’s what absolutely defines you as a unique, loveable human :slight_smile: (as long as your views/actions are synchronised with the most up-to-date patch for TPTB/WEF/UN/WHO/CIA Approved Non-exclusionary Mental States for a Human/AI of Things).

Seriously however, was refreshing to see on this forum!

4 Likes