You made a fool of everyone You made a fool of everyone Sexy Sadie, oh, what have you done?

The Maharishi wasn’t the only “dirty old man”. They are everywhere.
I think back from the black sheep of the Kennedy family, Ted Kennedy. As far as I can tell, Ted was the most responsible for the 1965 change in immigration changes coded into law.

“Papa Bush”, 'Bush the Stupid", “Slick Willy” Clinton, Obama, Joe and Hunter Biden, “Gruesome Newsome”. Mitch McConnell (the millionaire and his (CCP) wife, Lindsey Graham, Fauci! And dirty old ladies like Pelosi (with ties to the mafia and the CCP, as well. Harris? Don’t get me started!
“Sexy Sadie, You’ll get yours yet!”

So many, so many…there, rant over.

1 Like

A lengthy documentary that is essentially Dr. Farrell in video form… and gives you the origin of all of this

5 Likes

bluefalken, playing the song, for you. Finding our voices at this hour is vital. Proud of your rant! Alicia xo

If I recall correctly John actually named the Marharishi – I think Paul changed it to Sexy Sadie. Neither titles exactly the Biblical Harlot of Babylon, The Whore drunk on the wine of her fornication, but plain-talkin’ lyrics get the job done.

2 Likes

“… We gave her everything we owned just to sit at her table
Just a smile would lighten everything…”

2 Likes

I watched this years ago and it’s worth every minuet.

2 Likes