Revised Hypothesis: The Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) and BRICS, An Inseparable Pair?

Do they have enough illegal immigrants now to labor as needed? The balance is between illegals and losing the election? Too many women and children accompanying now? Winter coming and soon it will be time to get the men to work.

The headlines tend to cause the reader to think the entire wall is to be built. Starr County is only a small area that is heavily patrolled not far from McAllen Texas.
The area includes a popular recreational and wildlife area. Hence the need for all the exemptions.
The environmentalists are going to go gaga.

2 Likes

This is why people should read past the headlines.

1 Like

Have been doing a bit of research on The Chinese Navy (TCN).

There’s no way by conventional means TCN can effectively take Taiwan without losing most every boat they have. They could use missiles, if they’re operational, don’t misfire, etc. The problem is they don’t have the leadership in strategy or tactics that’s truly needed to handle the situation, given the horrible sub blunder of falling into their own trap. The real worry is they will cause major damage by mistake/accident to Taiwan and surrounding areas, even to opposing naval vessels, unintentionally.

The biggest and about the only damage China can do to The West is economic. The more I study the situation, the more I’m convinced the “Chiieena” threat is mostly lies. Xi has little to no leadership abilities and those who do are hesitant to step forward (to say the least).

At this point, I believe the only remotely workable advice that Xi receives is from Putin.

Happened in August.

1 Like

“Putin said Russia’s mission was to create a ‘new world’ and blamed West for Ukraine War” - Video quote

Thank you @sunnyboy

https://forum.gizadeathstar.com/t/uh-folks-it-is-still-really-bad-in-canada-sep-24-2023/14660/57?u=thebeaver

What was the Congressional delegation doing in China? Giving them heads up about Israel and the “plan”?

1 Like

CCP seems to be pushing BRI to the end.

Begin min. 6:34.

This broadcast is VERY good! Lots of information.

Start about 5 mins. in and you’ll hear about:
Egyptian warning, disaster for Netanyahu, Israeli reservists/protestors answer the duty call,
“…The war is an Army coup in order to remove Netanyahu’s Right-wing govt…”
“Saudi Arabia and Iran members of Shanghai Corp. & a part of BRICS and showing results.”
“…The Middle East has moved on, re-oriented toward China and Russia…”
Putin’s statement on US policies.

IMO: I maintain that the collaboration of various countries, esp. Middle Eastern countries, in BRICS/BRI is being viewed as a huge threat to Israel and The West. This is not merely because of The Project itself but because of the cross-cultural partnership it brings.

Much more. (Less than 30 minutes.)

1 Like

Im on the same page here, the real war is between army Intelligence vs private corp Intelligence like CIA etc.
Of course they both are infiltrated by each other etc.

2 Likes

Netanyahu announces Israel’s version of BRI, or is it an extension of BRI?
At the beginning and again at about 1:17:00.

Dubyne is correct. First 4 mins. or so says it all.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2023/09/25/canada-smoke-fire-british-columbia-alberta/

I don’t think there’s a way anyone could convince me that Netanyahu did not have foreknowledge, or, even plan this slaughter; he is that evil. The Israeli People know it and that’s why they wanted to remove him & his pal Ben G’vir. They’ve slipped the noose for now but people are again gathering and protesting against Bibi.

Why?.. It’s BRI.

This guy is China’s version of “Tokyo Rose”, without the great music.
It’s all about the global infrastructure build.

Good for him, at least someone is being hospitable instead of hostile and killing others.