THE BIS (FINALLY) NOTICES SOME MISSING MONEY

Originally published at: THE BIS (FINALLY) NOTICES SOME MISSING MONEY

If you’ve been following the research of Catherine Austin Fitts or Dr. Mark Skidmore of Michigan State University in the past few years, you’ll know that there’s incontrovertible evidence of a lot of missing money, particularly in the American federal “budget”. But W.G. spotted this story about the Bank of International Swag Settlements (BIS) finally noticing the same…

11 Likes

“If so, did the BIS just in a round-about way acknowledge something I have suspected for a long time, namely, that there’s an entirely hidden financial system, and that the BIS isn’t in on all of its workings”

Wait a min doc does this mean, that BIS missing money allocated on their books under “other” is not really there but somewhere else ???
So the search goes on???

3 Likes

" … the BIS said a lack of information is making it harder for policy makers to anticipate the next financial crisis."

" … to anticipate the next financial crisis." is the most disturbing part of this. Think about it for a minute.

9 Likes

Aside the realeconomics with all its unrealities this looks to me as realpolitics, or better said sounds like factional bickering mids the euroatlantic realm i.e. after the latest crunch of arrests in Germany as if now Habsburgs are trying to give a hand to Hohenstaufens, altho cant claim for sure that H’ers have grip on BIS altho its under their hood and they teutonic otto flow … digression that is just some strange timing hunch!

What is interesting about this BIS anomaly if true effectively is pushing the banking world on the edge! hm first LIBOR now BIS whats next? Relevant question is could IMF outbalance this kind of risks with its cbdc, hm maybe if employ postwaymar blueprint [1][1] if so then we will see history repeating cycle, or!?

For “anticipate” they mean “manipulate”…

5 Likes

Somewhat exhausting that we’re all chained to this Holographic phantasm of value… I’m not sure I’ll ever grasp it… Is money the collective will of humanity?.. A tide or current to be harnessed or just a Sigil that’s had us all fooled since they weaponized mathematics… It’s never been clear to me…

4 Likes

I would speculate that the BIS is part and parcel of the hidden financial system. So I looked for the original article, which is a very interesting read. Some quotes of interest include:

FX swaps, forwards and currency swaps give rise to dollar obligations that were backstopped in 2008 and 2020 by central banks acting on little information about who owed the debt.

Just how large is the missing dollar debt from FX swaps/forwards and currency swaps? At end-June 2022, dealer banks had $52 trillion in outstanding dollar positions with customers. Non-banks had dollar obligations of half of this amount, $26 trillion. This sum has been growing strongly, from $17 trillion in 2016.
This $26 trillion dollar debt is likely owed by entities outside the United States, for which the dollar is a foreign currency
The off-balance sheet US dollar debt of non-banks outside the United States substantially exceeds their on-balance sheet debt and has been growing faster.

It is not even clear how many analysts are aware of the existence of the large off-balance sheet obligations. This makes it difficult to anticipate the scale and geography of dollar rollover needs.

4 Likes

Great find and the “little information” about who owned the debt is, I suspect, true…

2 Likes

… let us continue to pull on this string by asking more questions. To say that one is anticipating the “next crisis” is to acknowledge that there has been at least one previous crisis.
What “previous crisis” (actually we know there have been many crises) is being referenced here? The reference of “next crisis” is so generic that it contributes nothing to the attempt at explication.

I am reminded by this of a story told by “The Amazing Randi”. He had heard of stories about the palm reading abilities of elderly twin sisters who lived somewhere out in some isolated part of Russia. He became interested in finding them and testing their “psychic” abilities. After locating them he travelled to see them and obtain a “reading”. They meet and sit down for his reading. Neither of the sisters spoke English so there was need for a translator to be present. Randi sits down in a chair and other than having his arms crossed across his chest he gives no affect of any kind. After some time of Randi simply sitting in the chair with his arms crossed the sisters begin to talk quietly to each other. One of them then says something to the translator. The translator tells Randi that they would like him to extend his arm to them so that they may see his palm. Randi complies. They both begin to examine his palm. After a minute or so one of them says something to the translator. The translator tells Randi that they wish to ask him some questions. Randi replies “Fine, go ahead.” The translator and the sisters begin to converse and the sisters’ questions are posed to Randi by the translator. Randi does not reply to any of the questions. After a period of quiet one of the sisters says something to the translator. The translator turns to Randi and says “They say they wish you would talk more.”

2 Likes

That’s what I mean Scarmoge, looks like BIS in not in control of its own books and they themself don’t know who “other” are.

4 Likes

I wonder how much is in US treasury bonds in the hand of the saudis…
Ive heard they for some reason doesnt need to disclose how much of those they have.

Is the Medium( of exchange/excheqeur) the Message? If so, what is it? And is anyone sitting on that Message? If so, who?
Perhaps more importantly, how is/are this/these being “exchanged”?
:christmas_tree::gift::tada:

Professor, where can i find more information about this number? This is just TOO huge a sum, far above the 1 quadrillion that i´ve saw the BIS officialy recognize, back in 2008, when the derivatives bubble popped.

Just 1% of this $140 Trillion Dollars, wich is 100% greater than the global GDP of $65 Trillion. What are they doing with such huge sums of money? Is this the signal that here on our planet there is already a market developed for active commerce and business with other planets?

We would need a planet with an economy that is at last 100 times greater in anual production than ours, to justify such numbers? One that cam have an output of at last $6.5 Quadrillion a Year.

Is that correct?

3 Likes

That is correct and I’ve often commented publicly on what I think is going on… as for the number itself, at this late stage I no longer remember where the number came from, but it’s out there (and I would be hugely suspicious of any numbers coming from the BIS, which is more than likely to under-report them) As I recall, 14-17quadrillion is an order of magnitude and a multiple larger than the entire GDP of the planet… and now we’re into the territory involving asteroids and space, as I’ve talked about in this connection many times…

4 Likes

I´ve never had the luck to cross with one of your talks or texts about the secret space program in depth, only the talks you did with George Ann in the Byte show, wich i´ve been listening for 30 days in a row, more than 40 hours of extremely good content there, and i bough 7 of your books that i read in 2011, all the 3 Gizas: 1. Death Star, 2. Deployed, 3. Destroyed, then the Cosmic War, and all 3 the Nazi books, 1. Brotherhood of the Bell, 2. Reich of the Black Sun, 3. Nazi international.

Back there you where the best serious researcher of alternative history that i´ve found, and i believed you would stop writting, great mistake that i made. I believe you talked about those topics involving the asteroids and space in the vast bibliograhy that came after those seven volumes?

Is there a place where i can find your bibliography in chronological order, so tthat i can buy each one and read in the historical progression? I can see by your talks with George Ann that your books are indeed One Single Epic Saga, divided in many volumes, and that one complements greatly the other, so, reading than in the precise order they where written would be really good for me.

About the BIS, after hearing Ms Fitts talking about it in recente link posted here on the foruns, we can both bet that anything coming from it is 100% false and under reported. She showed how it is used to launder those trillions and quadrillions of ghost money into to the real economy, it´s in reality the gretatest money launderinig machine ever built.

About the 14-17 Quadrillion being one order of magnitude greater than the entire GDP of the planet, e believe that it´s two orders, because, using this site as a source: Top Heavy: Countries by Share of the Global Economy. , World GDP is “oficially” $100 Trillion in 2022, so 10 Quadrillion would be a hundred times that number. If we apply basic logic, since your data about the 14-17 is from the late 90’s, whe can make the suposition that this number at last doubled, since the use of the internet to connect the markets, helped to create even more sophisticated models of financial frauds in the derivatives market until the shock in 2008 with the Lehaman Brothers controlled demolition.

One thing that perhaps you as a historian would find interesting is that, in the book called the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, wich is a real plan, by someone trying to make the “jews” take the blame for the strategy that is really a creation of the group that control all the bankers responsible for the things that the jews are historically being acused of, so you we just ignore the talk about the jews to find the real information in it, in that book there is a chapter , one of the last ones, where they say, in the brazilian edition of Gustavo Barroso, the equivalent in english:

"We will do this, so that, 100 years from now, when the time comes to strike the hour for the Economic Crisis, all the capital of the world will be concentrated in our hands"

The book was published in 1908, with a fake story that it was obtained from someone who participated in the First Zionist Congress in 1897 in Switzerland. 100 years later, precisely, Lehman Brothers colapsed, starting the greatest transfer of wealth from the mass os civilians to the bankers and those who control de bankers, in history.

Very interesting no?

There is a list of my books (up to a point) under the “About” tab, with the books in the order they were published, which is more or less the order I intended for them and wrote them in. As for the Protocols, I’m well aware of them, and of the various theories of their origins.

1 Like

They are not in the chronological order, this is why i asked, i checked this section in my first day here in the foruns. As an example, Babylon Banksters appears before two of the Giza books, and the ones about the nazis appear almost at the top, after everything that came after Babylon Banksters.

Tried to find the chronological order in Wikipedia, but there is none also. If someone of your more close followers could provide a chronology of the releases it would be of great help, there is a friend of mine here in brazil to wich i want to recommend all of your books, but without the order it is less enriching.

No… they do NOT appear that way on my page… they are in chronological order on my page, so I do not know what is going on with your end of things.

1 Like

This is what my page shows:

About

Joseph P. Farrell

Born and raised in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Joseph P. Farrell has a doctorate in patristics from the University of Oxford, and pursues research in physics, alternative history and science, and “strange stuff”. His book The Giza DeathStar was published in the spring of 2002, and was his first venture into “alternative history and science”. Following a paradigm of researching the relationship between alternative history and science, Farrell has followed with a stunning series of books, each conceived to stand alone, but each also conceived in a pre-arranged sequence:

• The Giza Death Star
  • The Giza Death Star Deployed
  • Reich of the Black Sun
  • The Giza Death Star Destroyed
  • The SS Brotherhood of the Bell
  • The Cosmic War
  • Secrets of the Unified Field
  • The Philosophers’ Stone
  • The Nazi International
  • Babylon’s Banksters
  • Roswell and the Reich
  • LBJ and the Conspiracy to Kill Kennedy
  • Genes, Giants, Monsters and Men
  • The Grid of the Gods, with Dr. Scott D. de Hart
  • Saucers Swastikas and Psyops
  • Yahweh the Two-Faced God: Theology, Terrorism, and Topology, with Dr. Scott D. de Hart (Amazon Kindle e-book)
  • *Transhumanism: A Grimoire of Alchemical Altars and Agendas for the Transformation of Man (*with Dr. Scott D de Hart, 2012)
  • Yahweh the Two-Faced God: Theology,Terrorism, and Topology (Lulu Print-on-demand book, 2012)
  • Covert Wars and Breakaway Civilizations: The Secret Space Program, Celestial Psyops, and Hidden Conflicts (2012)
  • The Financial Vipers of Venice: Alchemical Money, Magical Physics, and Banking in the Middle Ages and Renaissance (2013)
  • Covert Wars and the Clash of Civilizations: UFOs, Oligarchs, and Space Secrecy (2013)
  • Talk Radio for the Eyes: Transhumanism in Dialogue; with Dr. Scott D. de Hart (2013)
  • Thrice Great Hermetica and the Janus Age: Hermetic Cosmology, Finance, Politics and Culture in the Middle Ages through the Late Renaissance(2014)
  • The Third Way: The Nazi International, The European Union, and Corporate Fascism (2015)
  • Rotten to the (Common) Core: Public Schooling, Standardized Tests, and the Surveillance State (2o16)
  • Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks, and Secret Sorcery: the Fascist International, 9/11, and Penetrated Operations
  • Hess and the Penguins: The Holocaust, Antarctica, and the Strange Case of Rudolf Hess
1 Like

This list does NOT include my theological works, which are every bit as important as the rest, nor does it include the books after Hess and the Penguins,

1 Like