Can HAARP experiments do greater good or greater evil?

when I am close to the electrotherapy … its interesting that there are earlier reports about Neutralizing Venom Poison With Electricity in the body [1][1][1] (was that last study published by dr. Roger Guderian) yet as could be seen somehow they are disappearing from net, and subtilty are debunked [2] altho one cant escape the feeling that in the same field intentionally is suppressed any research even private [3] long story short if we can brake poison by electricity then surely haarp alike targeting and 5g or 6g tomorrow in quiet way are disrupting our organism, yet we dont know how quick in which circumstances!

… sadly but even md’s can do evil in this way eg. earlier electroshocks misused by psychiatrists for lobotomization [4] and one can just speculate when science is in neopagan hands till which extremes can be used wrongly, still for now greater unknown is why electrotherapy is suspended field of research around the world except in Russia, but its obvious in the euroatlantic realm the public health is not goal but the public patients means for profit and like that medicine far from reachable, hm maybe better if we know what kind of generic molesting is prescribed as response! hm probably if alchemist didnt experiment with chemicals in pharmacology electrotherapy would have greater chance [5] yet again its question how darwin&co would apply it for eugenics!? anyway shamely at the end of the past and predominantly in this century we can see in Russia there is trend in this medical field tho if big’pharma get crippled by the next rigged economic collapse maybe we will see rise of research, altho one cant be certain how now all those vaxed with graphene oxide will react to this kind of therapy [6][6][6] actually the bloodclots are due to wifi or eventually any emf exposure of those that are vaxed … at least we know it could be disposed by l-gluthation [7] hm was GO released so we would stay dependent on big’pharma even after “their great’reset” cant argue didnt existed such variable in “their” eugenic labs!

if there is such effective way for removing toxins the question is why is not extensively researched, and only viable answer would be even if it was simply coz the globalist need for population control its thrown adacta so longevity wouldnt be obstacle to “their” ideal for golden’billion’earhlings that with effective toxin removal as tech [1] is far from reachable, on contrary we would get more and more healthy and as consequence more and more multiplying …

this docu indeed raises eyebrows in context of this thread, was used elf weapon on the twin towers to vaporize them, was ua’93 flight downed and melted as well, or was pentagon fuselage also buzzed, the question is from above or beneath coz the strange roof damage!? also on 1h37m in the docu the witness has interesting observation …

~

… all of that aligning with the next video from RogerS about sprites …

here we can speculate just whether such weapons can be initialized from above or bellow, from bellow would be as pressure to faults or loosening bonds of particular minerals and gases in the earth eg. the first footnote logic above, tho when we are in dark regarding this plasma physics we can just guess like this trying to grasp whats happening and what are the risks …

~

… more interesting point is that “their” trials and errors lasts all over the world for a while, and one thing is when is experimented with ships planes cars etc. but another with cities, about what I have some strange suspicion that started with 1963 Skopye Earthquake …

was this just accidental collateral or some showcase for the new ally tito, maybe greeting not to seat on two chairs after turned to west, eventually ussR retaliation for his stubbornness to withdraw from politburo, but if soviets targeted Skopye surely Kennedy would arrived first on the place instead Khrushchev … but what is more strange is that even nowadays Macedonia was coerced on nato submission by force integrated through rigged plutocratic selfdenial [2] once victim always victim, or. yes but causality rulz in this world and surely sooner or later will fireback to “their” intentional or unintentional skims!

in 50 years timespan normally this tech would reach various applications, with certain possibility to be used in mind’manipulation psyop too, my belief is that in the wake of forcible name change of Macedonia as country we were cooled down as citizens resistance exactly with this kind of tech but exercised on grander scale i.e. as riot control weapons function on narrow group in this case was applied wider radiation for lowering down mass will for resistance through demonstrations, almost unbelievable how just few took out on streets to protest that forcible canceling of our Sovereignty by local globalist stooges coz nato integration, if other nation would be even attempted to be suspended like that on small door without referendum for sure unrests would tear apart the country even 50/50 were the citizens about the issue, yet here the majority was against such lobotomy but the same eventually passed on without any huge citizens protests, at least we are example that “they” have means to cool out any protest momentum where have or want to put “their” colonizing nato flag!

probably till now mastered various applications of this tech, as ionizing weapon or conditioning vibe, I just have doubts whether dimensional gaps can be done altho potential analogy through philadelphia alike experiments exists, the question is whether there is huge momentum as in the space race earlier, what its quietly existing on west for quite some time [1][1] while on east just recently we are seeing some signs [2] at least there is no particular bulk of eastern evidence …

the problem is that as citizens we are not informed for what this is used experimentally or practically, also how safe or how useful is to experiment with the ionosphere and atmosphere, and in such clarity to be enacted some limiting if not banning un resolution against haarp alike tech, tho how un is in globalist hands normally the same would be tweaked to be easily braked and in the end its question if at all someone will respect it or how can be forced to! but think the main problem towards eventual such goal is mainstream particle physics and the need to be rewritten so the same could be reached otherwise who can prove that the experiments are dangerous!? handy towards such momentum could be ideas as those of dr. RogerS hm his has many [3] but without whole academia to jump in demystify mode and accept that physics was wrongly skewed since einstein&co onward defacto we will not reach anywhere and left mengele alike minds to experiment with all of us without any liability!

not that I am prone to revolutionary vibe anyhow on contrary I think nowadays the same can be easily misused as spin [1] so per’se I am not implying that the canceling of Macedonia as name needed to be opposed by burning down the pentagon assembly house, but knowing how we were denied as nation for two centuries and persisted that pressures now so easily in half year to be canceled coz nato integration wow that cant be storyline even for comic! but is good warning that all of You individually or collectively are next on “their” suspension menu while “they” rush to complete “their” n’w’o agenda!

yet here pops up one peculiar question, if “they” can use this tech for cooling then certainly can use it to for igniting anger and that is known as narrowed to individuals buzzing them coz whatever reason mostly experimental or dissident one, but what if with the same are trained plutocrats on blind servitude or Patriots to loosen or burst!? simply we are at mercy of “their” will and as consequence causally if this world is hit by disastrous solar storm or asteroid surely that is the reason So “their” wrong mindset would be removed promptly!

also emp frying of “their” elf bases could be case if ww3 reach hot phase, and probably thats why there is backdoor safety agenda for 5g infrastructure which as local and widespread can easily reemerge day after and through it at least population to be controlled by push’of’button, dont need to explain the possibilities or!? are there elf bases in cities nowadays? if so that would be wrong target mark of “their” own population! but are “they” at all tied to any nation or as euroatlantic neopagan determinist elites just hold as hostage all western Christendom, think yes!

I don’t even have a concept of who these “they” people are, who are they?

if You were part of americorps as foreigner (as You say) that gives good answer why havent heard who are “they”, watch not to end up like a.i. bot if its not too late :wink: anyway probably many similar guests on the forum will have issue with who are “they” so maybe these next footnotes will give suitable answer [1][1]

if by chance someone wants to narrow the scope on “their” owned plutocrats as deePState [2] it should know that all are tied in one dark bubble [2] thus its not useful to search among “them” and “their” stooges someone to judge but try attack the true’puppet’masters-anathema-to-them what ultimately is doable by Prayerful Focus … [3]

• the risks from not getting now Inchurched and like that leaving “them” more and more free space to act are beyond food control as lever for stirring rigged economic crisis [4][4] per’se as always in time like these spiritual reasons are always prime pivot altho hidden far beyond the scenes!

Who is a “foreigner” is relative, but I was born in america.

I’d guess you are talking about the Martians, are they the “they”?

whats the point with the spamming, open new thread, starting offtopic chitchat from one assertion is wrong thing! anyway I’ll throw another answer so this would not be waste of post! hm its fine with me You can call “them” if You like martians, tho there is good projection for “them” in independence’day through the vaporizing weapon (9/11 indeed just without nuke and cloaked ionosphere ship) [1] that could had have been even more ontopic if was added to the ships “their” ancestors phoenician swastika which wrongly “their” nephews thought is aryan [2] altho I am not sure from which neolithic culture “they” took that ornamental motive which later sailed around the world [2]

~

look keep ontopic and everything is fine, I’ve spend whole thread earlier to point why the fakebook alike chitchat is illogical for eforum debate, dont prove the exception, or maybe as “their” bot like this chase bonus, what else to think!? share some idea support or debunk some ontopic claim just leave the chitchat for soc.nets

I can’t tell what your reason in posting here is, if you prefer that no one responds to you why don’t you just turn off your internet and write with a pen and paper?

Ok I don’t mean to be disrupting any conversations by posting random off topic nonsense or anything, it’s just difficult for me to understand what you are talking about. Thanks for posting all this, I don’t usually click links but if there is stuff you want to talk about I can try to answer any questions you may have.

My understanding about Mars is that the most recent civilization there was taken over and destroyed by a.i. beings, and I hope to prevent that from happening again here on Earth.

1 Like

if You dont follow the links probably is hard to understand what I imply eg. how to grasp what are sprites if there wasnt for the RogerS video etc. so its better to avoid the thread till dont get some courage and look into the proposed footnotes that are the most compelling as argument to my assertions altho many times I am linking mine older posts where are shared other footnotes so will need to have patience, really its difficult again and again to repost all links so I am taking the liberty to use some older footnoted posts too so would make point supported by some source simply coz I am nor expert nor anyhow authority on top in topic that is still mystery for all of us, including the mainstream science!

not that You cant digress but do that creatively eg. try find some ontopic point to for debate and inbetween throw some digression to juice up the reading yes we are not in classroom so yes we can loosen a bit, but to throw the threads completely off rails that is hm at best defocusing spin! when evoked the a.i. mars suggestion I must admit You sound to me as a.i. bot :smiley:

tho it has some aetheral greeting even that! lets see, if “their” mainstream scientists are not on firm ground about the plasma physics and trial&error is still their main approach, then knowing how nowadays for models “they” not rarely rely on computers that are or can be additionally boosted by a.i. algorithms then what I can sense is machine went wrong scenario if its allowed a.i. formulas to be spewed from wrong mainstream physics chewing, for this ColonelZ posted good link today [1] and must admit this is scary how wrong it could get! hm maybe a.i. spit also “their” current m’rna agenda yeah as needed step towards complete screening of all of us so would share later better manageable social control solutions!? why not using it just for aicaramba stunts and leave it alone till we figure out why and where enistein&co got wrong! maybe if we see quantum physics just through electrons instead various particles maybe then more quickly we will exit the current relative loophole that q has with r [2] seeing entanglement possible only for electrons will bring if not else for start more clarity after all the same momentum is measurable! simplicity of electromagnetism bears way greater opportunities than the complexity of current partical physics …

1 Like

Why not use HARRP to create holograms or effects made with electro/magnetic pulses?

2 Likes

eventual spin can be used for psyop but only if all world empires have same agenda, and probably thats why the rush now is for holograms in the brain for what the nanobots in the m’rna jabs can also help, anyway how popped up BBBook as conspy concept in '94 [1] it could be said either someone was ultra inventive even back then or hopes were to high that quickly whole world will end up in n’w’o and by consistent projection all will be summoned on submission, but as we can see still west is alone regarding this projection altho the tech is getting more and more advanced two decades ahead [2][2][2]

and yes probably as psyop useful for warfare and consumerism, but to deceive all yep nanobots and graphene oxide could had have the potential for secured deception through elf waves too, I’ll not go offtopic to explain how this is possible [3][3] but this explains why such hysterical hype to jab us all instantly through “their” past failed plandemix, so useful as biotech not just for control but manipulation too!

but as always will be combined different tech - as above so as bellow like freemasons want to say [4][5] as suggested in 3rd footnotes tech that can I guess also involve m’rna cell printed drugs [6] and we dont have to have doubts that freemasons as neopagans lusting for few centuries to erase Christianity are wiling to go to such extremes so would reach “their” utopian dream for “heaven’on’earth” aside that for “them” sacrifice is seen the human blood, so be clever grasp who are “they” and whether “they” dont have grip on the current euroatantic system [6][6][6] who would say that pikes letters are not genuine [6] now when we are seeing whats unravelling in front of our eyes as genetic&bionic revolution ignited by great’reset agenda! can we hope “they” will step back hm can exposed wrong ideals allow itself to faint away or will try to plot till extremes So we cant rest loosely coz now “they” hit a wall!

in the 3rd footnotes above is pointed to optogenetic and sonogenetic activation of proteins targeting specific neurons that can be achieved by laser and satellite beams or elf (haarp alike) waves, yet is not offered more understandable ontopic explanation but few studies just as pivot for further research, so think the next videos can get handy to all that still cant understand how is possible to be reached mind’manipulation by particular tech …

another useful point for reemphasis would be that vlf/elf bases are decimated indeed 5g/6g microwave tech will be reserve substitute for any next panopticon, even for greater precision as street level network coz not sure that with elf or vlf can be reached such precise ultrasound propagation and scanning as with microwave [1][1] actually the second could be prime option if nanobots are already in place (logically dod darpa jabs) that when have braingate’cortical’modems in place for all citizen will not need to chase them around but just greet them eg. with fear or delirium if somehow are unfit for the system agendas!

the possibilities are endless (“they” think) if internet’of’bodies (euphemism for homosillicone transhumanism) is reached with the bionic&chimeric jabs, as noted previously by specific proteins the consistency of the projections probably will reach higher resolutions for the holodeck around and probably thats why all that gmo noodles must be secured by whatever means (droughts,failed’supply’chains,chemtrail’metal’poisoning etc. crop failures) in which place normally after rigged economic collapse will be shared the right cans (guess full of chimeric gmo proteins and bionic graphene’oxide nanobots) and thats why rural selfsufficiency matters! but what if for enforcing such agenda are used bionic delivery mosquitos and thats why elections matters!

Wow, establishment of an inventory system would be mighty helpful to run the business of life on :earth_africa:.

1 Like

only logic to be explained “their” behavior of fear&panic is through “their” neopagan enlightenment ideals for “their” superhumanity coz “their” heaven’on’earth now in distress coz the rise of the eastern empires …

and thats why we see such wide experimenting on all levels i.e. in same time …1. rushing to have functional tech for terraforming of other planets (“they” hope) if cant have control over this one …2. but also by archiving (whatever can be archived) trying to manage this one in such way so “they” would stay in control as euroatlantic elite even beyond hot ww3 (some complex of “theirs” that that is “their” destiny) ~ how else to be explained projects like solar system beaming [1] or hdd earth simulacrum [2] maybe want to reupload us on mars :smiley:

some will say I am speculating without care yet when we are confronted with elits who in “their” reductionist humanistic mindset see us as useless eaters one cant put pink glasses and say nah its impossible “they” to have such ideas, I’ll use one strangely fitting logic to explain “their” wrong experimental mindset that “they” follow " This probability was imagined, therefore, it already exists" [3][3][3] ‘neopagans’ what else to say!? turbofolk employed in wrong manner through trans tech!

1 Like

in the last paragraph of my last post in the propaganda thread I’ve shared one nice 2001 docu about tv as hypnotizing medium, the first 3rd footnote in the next quote, in which second part of the docu is tackled general’electric’locust and its later will to exploit the media per’se as psycho conditioning tool, the question is whether the tech was ever seen also as potential tool!

if dont have time to watch it I’ll point to the fordham experiment in 52nd minute [1][1] i.e. that direct light is inducing trance, or in case of seating in front of tv through alpha state mode we are fixed for programing of whatever is poured as message, hm maybe thats why movie piracy is not so neatly cornered by the police as potentially way greater tool for indoctrination than the silverscreen but also probable answer why we see in the past decade greater effort for highend series production than earlier as better agitprop approach [2][2][2] yet again like this not all public can be trained nor anyhow observed the end results and expected particular indoctrination for certain …

… So if in question is need for total psyop above all the regular lets say counter culture skim its not enough i.e. another excuse for the need of cortical modems shared by the bionic&chimeric m’rna jabs so day after any hacking of citizens brains would go smoothly and cheaply even without the need for expensive media psyop skims! but about eventual sars’cov’2 vaxing spin for fast implanting of cortical modem nanobots, we need to prove that such possibility is logical for what there are few arguments like 1. usaf psyop doctrine [2] and 2. darpa projects [2] among which 3. ElectRX now awarded to GE as dods safehouse for similar late stage military projects [2][2][2] practically knowing “their” globalist employers have particular hackable animal vision but also agenda for technocracy its not at all strange that is prepared (altho in rush) terrain for human 2.0 (homosilicone) among others for easier penetrations in minds of men, what would be just upgrade to the earlier heavy invested mkultra social engineering experiments, but then again coz we witnessed failed plandemix spin right after pops up the question what is “their” plan b c d e etc. backups for wide implanting of nanobots (needed as cortical modems)!?

now particular modulation of some frequency can be used even now through graphene oxide for conditioning of the masses i.e. calming or inciting reaction either by 5g/6g networks but also elf/vlf frying, yet not sure that in the later haarp alike case we can be programed by particular frequencies hm maybe like that to be put in alpha brainwave mode and after to be radiated with particular program either by tv maybe led bulbs and as I speculate even by satellites [3][3] but here we talk only about bionic tech correlation between cortical modems and radiated light, and as could be seen from the last footnotes there is possibility of chimeric skim like programing on dna level just by light [4][4][4] without any change of the dna itself, I’ll say way greater possibility “they” have now for printing needed proteins inside the organism than pushing it through gmo tho it could be secured also like that the need so people would be more easily manipulated by led and laser lights, speculation coz still there is no at least nonepaper even less some disclosed military project what about ontopic study, altho if by the morning we can sense the day and how bioethics is already removed from the big’pharma equation with the emergency authorization for genetic splicing [5] we can expect soon such skims to be revealed as possibility, for what tho probably ideal derailing of any public panic would be eventual global turmoil (economic political or natural) so the successors of mengele&co would hire as many devoted scientists to “their” cause for chasing multilevel push’of’button superhumanity! tho for now general electric is some good multitasking nest even for warp’speedin [6] and surely have upper hand in optogenetic reserch too [7][7][7] and use this last footnote to search its vast ties since its founding, thus logical that its hard to be found specific synthetic telepathy info coz as well such projects could be diversified across its subs like aec nec etc. and here and there exist earlier info where is mentioned just in context of reading thoughts [8] yet if we know it master tomography it could very well mastered reverse projection, and it would be logical such company to lead such projects if we know eg. its past involvement in the nuclear field as in uK so as in usA [9][9][9] (as always in arms of “the crown” what would be city’of’london [9][9][9]) thus normally with such portfolio would lead the haarp knowhow [10][10] as is suggested in the video of the last 2nd footnote since '60s altho then purely from geoengineering perspective while now this could be also crosslinked to “their” braingate research too! altho we can speculate just how i.e. if haarp alike tech can be used as radar and like that propagating audio [11][11][11] then what it would take to be reached auditory hallucination alike state that will need just stable laser projection so through the braingates people to be pushed in holodeck reality!? hm can we hack the light frequencies with sound and vice versa!? and this could be issue for stable noise’to’ratio vr simulation if so! hm if IOT is “their” game so is IOB too [12][12] just not sure was the term plasma coined in or in front of “their” labs [13]

manufactured reality through alchemic transmutation is understandable goal of the neopagan euroatlantic determinists which is codified as empirically so philosophically [1][1] which in various means is projected in the western realm (if not beyond, til “they” dont impose it through mineral man safely so would reach quicker “their” androgen level, “they” hope), but once became obvious to “them” that their standards are flawed now we see trial&error on vast global scale trying to find exit out from “their” mess of false esoterical “knowledge”! how else to be interpreted the failed plandemix cyborgization!?

Fear Not dem!

tho dont underestimate “their” devotion to “their” false cause, if not else coz for half millennia is chased as neopagan inertia and not by some fringe group of intellectuals but the bulk of european elites which accidentally or not became neopagan adepts too, which actually are still heavily subsidizing the alchemic scienticism to chase “their” ideals for “superhumanity” and heaven’on’earth, hm just wonder how many times stumbled on that path yet still stubbornly keep on pushing the limits of selfdelusion, for what only viable answer is that “they” are kept in error coz as possessed are good joke for the fallen-spirits-anathema-to-them while through “them” are trying to harvest more and more souls thrown in apostasy coz idolizing false beliefs and goals in their life, essentially its word exactly for spiritual battle coz the essence of this world is the spiritual … but go explain this to the reductionist mindset that is propagated through the education for quite a while! for it from blindness wrong trial&error is acceptable risk despite the vast collateral in the process on all levels, some among “them” simply dont care while there is enough bribe around, while others probably dream with open eyes that superhumanity is just around the corner, surely there are such that are awaken psychopaths and play in “their” game as devoted followers of luciferianism, and if try to measure out “them” all its word usually for elites that can fit in one neopagan novel, far from library, thus dont see why anyone would fear “them” and “their” agendas!?

I’ve mentioned earlier that “their” haarping is also such massive trial&error how rests on the current mainstream physics, altho its arguable that as academia have also factions that instead through particle physics would chase opening portals through aether physics [2][2][2] whether aware or not for the wrong side effects of the haarping!?

in this context are popping up various questions eg. if are aware what “they” are doing then maybe “they” are trying how to work out stable photon tunneling [3][3] through aether i.e. radiant energy [4] and if so could it be that like that would circumvent the need for laser programing through satellites but just radiating particular vibe horizontally from point a to point b without the need for medium but just receiver in the head or not at all if we know that our skin is also receiver [5] from which aspect and regarding the fordham experiment conclusion (of projected and reflected light effects on the receiver) making silverscreen from the sky through haarp alike tech would be not so effective, instead is more logical that “they” are dissipating chemtrails upon us bellow so would ionize them and make from us silverscreen on which would be projected in whatever way!? must accent that these speculations are just that coz in the realm of possible but not finite, simply if we know that light is sound and if “they” are trying in whatever way like this to lobotomize Mankind for sure we can oppose it with Graceful frequency thus dont be shy to Chant eg. in byzantine Orthodox Christian way so would fence Yourself from “their” wonnabe manufactured reality but also to dismantle it easily, aside that in such mode You are cleaning and renewing your surrounding and environment from archaic evil vibe, what actually asks for greater focus and will to oppose it with Grace coz now we are at attack as spiritually so as by trial&error tech in neopagan hands which lust for some heaven’on’earth of “theirs” and eager to impose it while still “their” fallacy of exceptionalism is imposed as mainstream science tied to hijacked economy and plutocratic politics while all of those based on alchemic inertia standardization and ideals, thus wake up to the fact that only viable resistance is true Orthodox Christianity employed through Inchurched Consecrated Feat so would Chant down babylonians with ease!

The only viable solution to all this crazy technology is to make it transparent and open source.

We cant stop the progression of Star Trek level tech.
Ai, cern, haarp etc is here and wont go away…

But if all these systems would be available for everyone to monitor we could at least keep an eye on it.

Same with some kind of global digital currency, i dont like it but its happening in some form.

A good solution could be a blockchain based system where everyone has their funds on a hardware Ledger.
Only you have your keys and you could spread your funds on several ledgers to increase security etc.
That way noone can shut down your account but all transactions everyone does will be public.