Can HAARP experiments do greater good or greater evil?

trial&error is regular approach for empiricist ‘humanism’ on our planet since the time of alchemists which current nephews upgraded their trends till level of mindboggling experimenting with whatever can be experimented with constantly pushing the limits of their ideas so would observe as much as possible variables and like that hoping will understand and in the end control particular processes, name it from biology through technology till geology, and as we know too many times “their” experiments went wrong and too much collateral damage was/is accepted as normal result due the will to grasp and control all processes on this world, so its same with elf/vlf machines their use and experiments!

potentially one recent good employment that is not publicly disclosed is the shrinkage of the ozone hole [1][1] tho which in first place is result to their progressive mindset (name it bottled cfc or fracked ch4 etc.) still have they succeeded to repair the hole for good hm time will tell!

how good are in “their” other use or better said misuse of this tech as (in earth scope) frequency “modulators transducers or inducers” we can also just guess, whether used as radars whether used as “𝑓-missiles” (by-air on-ground or as underground demployed) [2][2][2] or whether misused for mass surveillance and conditioning of the masses [3][3][3] as DoD would like to say we must push further coz others are or can [3][3] …

… but what is less known is how all these can potentially mess with the spiritual realm that is essence for this material world, yep trial&error and we are all in it as global experimental group, as matter of fact on every level of “their” haarp alike experimental programs!
still my suspicion that these experiments influence and affects the spiritual realm (here) are not based on some observation through spiritual eyes nor some psi inspection even less on someones witnessing, but its word for my sense as personal experience from spiritual nature [4][4] and as could be seen I suspect that this elf/vlf mess with the spiritual realm bursted since 2008 and got more constant occurrence altho surely even earlier was employed haarping that had have side effect reflex in this respect (if not coz intentional interference) think before 2008 probably with less constant pace … hm the first url’link in the first 4th footnote needs to be quoted so would be not overseen where is underlined as archived link ~ so here it is word for the observation of as “they” labeled it artificial airglow …

p.10 ~ Decameter-scale structure has been observed in both natural aurora and heater-induced airglow. Neither is observed frequently and the ionospheric conditions appear to dictate whether or not the plasma will be driven to this state.

Imaging systems deployed to the HAARP facility have captured spectacular high-resolution video of heater-induced emissions (Figure 7 left). Small-scale rayed artificial airglow was observed on October 28,2008 at HAARP by the telescopic imager [Kendall et al., 2010] [4]

now again compare the observations of nasas sun-earth-portals [4] hm its question are they similar in nature as the airglowing experiments, logically, tho maybe the natural one are with lesser specter thus cant be observed with naked eye as the haarping spirals example can (tho have various shapes), I’ll say in effect haarp induces slicing in the magnetosphere that surely have particular effect on the frequency of cosmic if not dimensional penetration of wahtever energy, altho with guessing I’ll not grasp whats happening so this would be reminder to others to open their eyes!

the question would be will such frying eg. of the human aura will produce such shining of the magnetic lines and actually penetrating it thus opening space for more spiritual attacks, hm cant say nor have kirlian camera nor would experiment with anyone so would find, yet the possibility exists i.e. how Chi is used by shaolin warriors to block eg. withstanding burns from fire or holes by blade pressure even punctures from drill bits [5][5][5] So in reverse the same most probably could be achieved by elf or emf pressure so our biofield would be more penetrable, altho this as speculation for the most will end in mainstream physics examination coz for “their” reductionist humanistic minds spiritual world dont exist ~ yet when experimenting with frequencies even on small level are doing wrong things what about on global, simply “they” dont care what can go wrong but just want to make “their” 𝑓-toys more effective coz whatever scientific use whether geo-weapons or mind-manipulation which in the second case if earlier was used on micro [6] now could if its not already trialed on macro level [6]

anyway what is striking is that nazis were first to mess with this or better said got magnetic “glow” with ‘die glocke’ experiments obviously puncturing this dimension on some level i.e. opened room for such probability, the question is how later the same was used by soviets who begin with “their” haarp alike programs in '61 [6] or ea’determinists with “their” in '63 [6] I just cant say whether before '62 were proposed also papers [6] coz as could be seen the first such base officially was put in function '63 (unofficially in '62) and for that there should be previous if not else secrete scientific research as base for experiments!

Die Glocke looks strikingly similar to one of the many teleporters of Der Riese. Many descriptions of The Bell do sound terribly similar to the teleporters as well, taken from Nick Cook’s book; “it was associated with vortex compression and magnetic fields separation,”

https://www.flickr.com/photos/star_child/5612733098 [1]

yep trial&error “they” hope will lead them somewhere, guess in summer have lesser chance for error coz as observed some say then such natural magnetic deviance is smaller [8] so if with haarp are opening some portals then less risks will pop up ~ as spiritually attacks which now in my opinion are boosted by their ionizing experiments ~ altho how one can be sure whether this is case if dont observe “their” global ionospheric lab with open spiritual eyes!? and if someone did will any alarming change “their” mind now when DoD has excuse that this is needed at lest as most important radar tech!?

1 Like

dont mind coz I’ve used flickr photo’post quote above so would emphasize ‘die glocke’ side effects like “magnetic fields separation”, as such gives more creative mocking on the haarp issue that the modern alchemists are like kids playing with matches as in time of nazis so as nowadays!

probably more adequate emphasis would be that this notion about magnetic field separation was witnessed by Jakob Sporrenberg interrogations who was former high-ranking nazi ss official in charge of a special ss “evacuation unit” related to the testing site for Die Glocke [1]

and as more adequate explanation could be taken the points by dr. Joseph Farrell about their importance from the book The SS Brotherhood of the Bell [2][2] or even better from his another ontopic one Secrets of the Unified Field [3] where we can read on page 274 about …

It became evident that under certain conditions plasma created through the flow of electric current, creates in turn a special kind of vortex. Such a vortex is called a plasmoid…. It became evident that such types of plasma vortices are credited with a certain, unique feature – namely the lines of magnetic field force are almost completely closed….Only due to this is a plasmoid of this type extremely stable for a plasma vortex – it is simply almost isolated from its environment. As far as the Theory of Relativity is concerned, the importance of this phenomenon (separation of magnetic fields) is interpreted like this: since the fields are “coupled” with the space-time continuum, the isolation of a field (in this case magnetic), or speaking the language of physics: ensuring the field’s locality gives in effect a certain locality of the space-time continuum. In other words: separation of fields is the key to control gravity, because bending of space-time equals the generation of gravity….It is after all a plasma vortex as well as a spinning magnetic field – moreover very strong and spinning very quickly – since the magnetic field very strongly compresses the plasma. The compression is so strong that it is even compared by some to the conditions prevailing during a nuclear explosion

but now when we are certain that the standard model is fairytale [4][4][4] obviously we are seeing haarp ionizing experimenting with aether physics through einsteins space time what by all means would be wrong approach which eventually through its trials&errors will bring more evil than good alone how wrong is postulated, cant imagine tho how big consequence could have coz the lab is whole earth and not some facility!

even dr. JPF expresses polite skepticism about “their” current plasma knowhow [5]

not that “they” dont have clear idea with what are playing, knowing that “they” are neopagans in “their” core as euroatlantic determinists I would be not surprised that “they” were even earlier making stupid mistakes in controlled lab environment with opening portals right after imported the ss’paperclip’crew [6][6][6] so all this exponentially reached level of wide world invivo experiments that are or should open multidimensional portals for “alien invasion” tho for “dem” seen as chance for first contact disclosure!

what could be interesting to me as observer is that ionizing magnetic interference will not have bad side effects only indirectly to our biofield but also directly to/for our bodies by oscillations triggered primary by the metal residues in the organism … altho I would not dismiss also as elf radiated organisms the copper zinc balance to be loosen on cellular level [1][1] nor will dismiss risks from drinking oxidized water [2] and like what if scenario probably (if at all) will be examined too late by “haarpeans” as potential risk due to “their” experimenting! I will not be surprised if the mass extinction eg. of bees and birds in the past decade to be due to similar circumstances, but how we would know when haarp alike tech is stil reserved knowhow only for the military realm!?

probably those insightful will notice I am not such when ‘die glocke’ is in question, just trying to grasp whether haarp alike tech is its successor and in my opinion logically is, what now I am learning is that the prime nazi researcher was Walther Gerlach [3][3][3]

must add that how is explained as device ‘die glocke’ looks like WaltherG was trying somehow to incorporate his base knowhow [4] with NikolaT about induction and torsion field [5] what stil is treated as pseudoscience [5] normally when alberts instead nikolas ideas are basis for mainstream force physics as particle physics instead aether electromagnetism … and probably thats why was released to return in Germany coz simply the concept was till some extent already known and chased earlier by us’scientists culminating with the philadelphia experiment! maybe this will sound too simplistic for many but didnt NikolaT ridiculed the complexity of einsten&co, and btw the vril symbols on ‘die glocke’ points that nazis were after opening portal for “their” demons-anathema-to-them!

so “they” had have used this tech for portals too, and altho I was speculating through fractal logic, now found ontopic info that this indeed was case … valid or not its at least some acclamation mark for my guessing …

cant find was this fax memo revealed as whole in public or just like this storied?

This has been confirmed by Preston Nichols , author of several books on the Montauk projects and a participant in some of its operations, and another independent source. Nichols also confirmed that he had been working with an Air Force contingent at Camp Hero’s subterranean complex when they were working with particle beam technology in planetary defense operations against the Hale-Bopp comet and an object claimed to be traveling in its wake. Since then, the Air Force contingent has moved out and been replaced with the Navy contingent associated with HAARP.
/
Preston is not absolutely sure what these particle accelerators and beam weaponry is being used for. However, on April 18, 1998, he received a FAX that he does not think is disinformation. It contains a lot of classified information that, in his opinion, could only come from deep within the U.S. Navy. The FAX reveals another agenda for HAARP that is more secret than the mind control and weather manipulation agendas. The document indicates that the particle beam accelerators are being used to effect interdimensional and time manipulations ! The author speculates that because the time portal apparatus that was used during the Montauk project back in the late 1970’s-early 1980’s was destroyed in 1983; this is another chance to generate the portals . [1]

further search of the internet gives similar conclusions, but we cant be sure who how is manipulating info about the involved sides or particular events, or when some side is keeping particular mindset, and as with the fax memo above if one point is questionable what about wide claim of extradimensional events, tho those with open spiritual eyes could have glimpse what is happening i.e. whether this or that party is doing this or that, but even they could be fooled coz when wandering in astral mode per’se one is not tapped on the noosphere (innernet or collective unconscious or however we want to see our interwoven existence through The Holy Spirit) but observing one astral realm so how could be sure whats really at stake … I know just that experimenting with harmonics by earthly tech especially on global scale is risk beyond our imagination eg. bending not time but consciousness too coz the clock can be tweaked but the awareness hm spinned both at once and we will end up where we are not meant to be!

https://www.angelfire.com/oz/cv/scalarweapons2.html

As our physical reality vibrates at a certain frequency, various physicists are using transmitters to change the way time flows and therefore how our time-frame vibrates. Hoagland says in his opinion, we are being manipulated into a belief system, which is reaching a critical point. Someone wants us to think a certain way, and things are being sent to follow this perception, however, he claims this does not follow the truth

at least we should all ask aloud ~ who gave “them” the right to play “gods” and mess with our Free Will making us all hostages of “their” utopian lusts for heaven’on’earth through some “superhumanity” ~ normally “their” alchemic neopagan inheritance that since the enlightenment era is chasing this goal altho since then actively used to serve “someones” agenda, and we all are warned in The Bible Revelation “who is that someone” but euroatlantic elites act stupid trying to fool all that “they” just experiment accidentally and getting results circumstantially, hm probably akkadian elites were loosen like that too so deserve and provoke misfortune on all back in “their” time!

before somone take “the fax” as evidence it should be known that PrestonN is selfproclaimed ex-military scientist [1][1] who strangely sounds like modern vedic nerd tho with northamerican feathers i.e. chasing own potential but on quantum’new’age level … still has logic such figures to be erased, hek nazis executed similar expendables, but when is looked that fax info along his esoteric altruism its expecting that instantly will be dismissed as scientifically worthy and again seen just as speculation, So probably I would need to put the previous acclamation mark in conspy drawer and leave open as just possible the use of elf/vlf waves for eventual dimensional portals, what if is correct it will be additional problem how miniaturized is getting such equipment [2]

anyway if I try to find optimistic understanding for playing haarpean vibes on global scale by modern science that would be possible scenario if some izonizing energy is used for balancing ruptures in the earths magnetic field, but then it should be aether physics in place, who knows. surely experiment with all kind of theories eg. walter russell logic [3] to narrow the equatorial geomagnetic split [3] but one can just hope this is case, simply loosen trial&error is huge part of “their” stamina knowing how wrong particle physics of cosmology “they” have so the childrenss matchbox side effects is always constant in “their” knowhow!

We still understand relatively little about how these recent discoveries about magnetic reconnection microphysics shape the magnetosphere system as a whole.
The impact of cold ions is still an open field of research, as cold ions introduce a new length-scale and many plasma processes depend on the coupling between different scales.
https://eos.org/editors-vox/hidden-atmospheric-particles-sculpt-near-earth-space-environment

I don’t think we need HAARP, probably best for that all to be shut down.

hm do we need singing, the problem with the modern tech as loud instrument in this context is the will behind it, So when militaries plays plus in hidden loop but above all of us, yeah what could get wrong, I cant imagine some frustrated general lusting for ultimate weapon at hand or as present for his neopagan mentors, stil now when we are pulled for a while for harnessing the possibilities only fine tuned asteroid can stop this inertia, and who knows maybe then things will get more free for those that will survive!? Lord Have Mercy …

wasnt NikolaT nerdding in vedic mode too, with pelasgian feathers tho, and not that per’se like that became neopagans, but on neopagan ground all such distorsionists are misused for sure! I just cant grasp why such amusement with the vedas (from mine Monotheist perspective) that is at least wrong spiritual exploring hoby if we know that the early monotheistic vibe got polluted and as Prophet Noah is witnessing what provoked misfortune to the world, not sure just were vedas postakkadian recidive that bounced to east day after the flood maybe some books fell eastward after The Great Deluge withdraw or was echo from the local eastern vibe, anyway its obvious got polluted what lead to various twisting of the oral tradition consequently leading to various wrong interpretations, from modern position now polluted water for spiritual healing!

its interesting some neopagans knew (who how) for natural visionary timetravel but probably coz such knowhow was/is not reachable for many among them and as skeptic alchemists blocked for higher natural vibes “they’ve” got consumed by the idea to open portals by push’of’button what is possible as long there is electricity around so at best “they” are mediocre in “their” approach, but go tell “dem” that the risks of reverse polar storm or emp weapons will reset “their” conspiratorial efforts instantly, probably still think “they” will catch neutrino and have sun in hand, yeah with when “they’ve” hit in wall with “their” particle physics and its standard model, supersymmetry of “their” extra corruptly spending of “their” fictive money, with hope now when will be turned from fiat in crypto will raise the bar for tilting in place!

2 Likes

as paused thread I can loosen probably too, so would say if PrestonN was part of the covert state project montauk then he succeeded their earlier esoteric approach [1][1] and if communicated with someone logically that were demons-anathema-to-them, also as from his so as from his autobiographer beliefs (first footnotes in post #6 above) it could be seen that they are heavily influenced by hindusim and new’age’esoteria So they are in the group of modern theosophs [2] thus very well the fax memo could be hoax shared whether as potent psyop for keeping the edge on disclosure or simply coz lucrative reasons, tho looks like both altogether! simply how was faxed he was obviously fed by cia with half truths what if was regular strategy in case of realpolitcs [3][3][3] then how more important would be when the system is neopagan freemasonic hands!? so my belief is “they” used him as pivot to stir interest in new’age’esoteria almost like post’hippie’trans for the hungry already conditioned scifi masses, what could be seen by the topics of his interest and how is connecting those dots, almost as he is more contemporary relay baton of the earlier euroatlantic neopagans [2][2] which were fiercely trying at least to defocus Christians from Salvation or at best to pollute their hearts to lust for “aliens”!

I can just imagine when someone that is not aware about the risks as awaken Christian and loosely diving in this kind of juicy neopagan phantasmagorias that such usually youth hek anyone how easily will end up tied in the nets of neopaganism which web by web are pushing them in exploring everything else except Christianity in worst case relativize their goal in this life what would be Salvation, wonder is more dangerous to lust after paganism or neopaganism, altho both are throwing You in certain oblivion, altho with paganism at least from start You’ll know that You have work with demons-anathema-to-them while neopaganism is such nicely wrapped waffle in healing cellophane that till someone wakes up already is too late for secured exit!

luckily I havent read nothing from him, wasted time anyhow regarding this topic, altho I stumbled on his fax, yet maybe useful so would point dont fall on whatever is shared on net, but now go someone get back the thread on haarpeans and probable possibilities wrongly to influence with “their” tech this realm! I’ll wont bother for sure coz simply its useless to try to puzzle out what can they do with their tech by fragmented puzzles, what I do know is that “quantum” medical devices are healing thing when similar tech is in question that is at disposal for people to try it, yet how far can reach military with its vibe cant even imagine but just guess, I know only that when fenced with enough Grace cant take Your Patience Peace and Salvation …

probably right ontopic uturn could be through this passus of the second post in this thread …

but more factual suggestion to it would be seeing their wrong approach through plasma physics i.e. as is wrong “their” fundamentals about cosmology through einsteins particle prism but also wrong force explanation through his grrrrrrrr theory so is “their” plasma physics! which now also is simply debunked in its neopagan basis that lead to plasma physics chasing now even black holes dark matter dark energy and etc. alchemic neopagan reasoning resting on quintessence [1][1] but seen heavenly as could be seen from dark perspective aside that is fundamentally flawed, hm go tell this to AristotleM or NikolaT that the Holy Spirit is dark vibe, what a mislead (intentional or not), and unlike A&N simplicity the “enlightened” old and new alchemists saw the aether through naturalistic neoplatonist mindset exponentially upgrading on the enlightenment neopagan mood for natural mimesis [2][2][2]

anyway altho I am not physicist so would claim complete validity and certainty of electric universe theory as correct fundamental cosmology, I do grasp its simple basic points around electromagnetism and as could be seen from the next video there are good counterarguments (at least as I can grasp) by the physicist Gareth Samuel who is pointing on limited understanding of the current mainstreamers regarding plasma physics [3][4][4][3] just not sure whether he is part of the thunderbolt crew from start or later join their opposition to the current at best half true space time which sees portals in way wrong phantasmagoric way, hm maybe better coz who knows what could “they” have done till now if left NikolaT to lead “their” way, Glory To Our Almighty Lord that prevented those neopagans to grasp the essence leaving us as mankind greater space for exercising freedom and free will … otherwise til now we would had have been borgged down in some of “their” transhumanist’homo’silicone utopianism!

listening the last JayD open public chat, in the first question popped up nice explanation why neopagan cosmology hit such wrong path on which stepped many and sadly still many are walking, aside that are tiling it with exceptional amount of academic military and public debt! I’ve maid videoart point from the part >>> why&how “their” selfdelussion causally went as ultimate enlightenment departure from The Truth …

think on dailymotion by default the sound is muted so click the speaker thumb! >>> GRRRRRRR ~ Why Einsteiners Were/Are Deceived! >>> general relative relationship with corruption indeed!

the problem is that now “they” experiment enmasse with all of us (through “their” delusional cosmology and plasma physics along its lab tools like haarp) but without consent - altho what causally for sure will fireback to “their” neopagan humanism! ~ when wasting space on this digression will add another interesting point from that episode about the free will of angels [1] which think “they” dont have it as we are i.e. its not pointed neatly by Jay that angels must obey or instantly fall, so in essence if have it is like existential choice to fall if dont follow the Almighty Lord Will!

I see SciFo is down so here are archived links for these footnotes [1][1][1]

one might say “they” are aware about the fiasco with one century old mainstream astrophysics [1] thus know what “they” are doing ~ eg. coz playing with “their” ufos for a long time [2] are aware how to manipulate plasma thus know also what are doing with their haarp alike tech, yet the recent malfunction of “their” jwst is proving that that is not case [3] one would say its impossible such waste if “they” were aware about the flawed particle physics model and approached from electromagnetic universe perspective too thus would anticipate the risks, yet by the jwst malfunction obviously that was not case!

except if there is need to hide that einstein fiasco (what are 10 billions for “them”) coz various of reasons and let the mainstream scientist further to chase that same nonexistent rabbit eg. risks on the citizen belief in “their” scientificism as most progressive vibe in this world which now as such is utmost needed coz belief in “their” next technocratic system waiting to jump out from “their” euroatlantic deterministic menu, actually as modern alchemists “their” whole exceptionalism rests on the assurance of “their” unflawed empiric stamina on all levels, yet when the same rests on flawed model like that of enstein&co logically all derived astro and plasma physics will be wrong …

… hek just how much money is spent till now on physics and physicists that were wrong till bone So if by any chance “they” would reveal that particle physics is wrong that would be ultimate risk for whole of “their” science methods and laws to be questioned and by domino effect all “their” exceptionalism to burst as bubble, name it chemistry biology mathematics even economy could get revision momentum, so “they” are keeping any challenging hype down so the flock would follow even the long imbued mainstream phantasmagories, the problem is that its 21 and not 19 century so “their” vacuumed fog cant be sold like popsicle! not that i negate in bulk whole science but defacto “their” exceptionalism dont leaves place even for debate, yes there are many improvements on all level of technology since the industrial revolution but that is engineering knowhow and per’se not fundamental understanding of all reality but derived perfection by trial&error, what on small scale lets say is understandable as acceptable (aside all unethical measuring when experiments involves biology) but when the same is employed as such on global level the risks from disastrous debacle coz technical and colateral errors are exceeding any reasonable acceptance of “their” lusts for ultimate control and harnessing of forces like aether but through “their” flawed physics!

can haarp alike tech be used for ionizing our atmosphere till level of silverscreen for whatever projecting purposes, think yes. check the 4th footnotes and those after till the 9th so would catch this logic … disclaimer: I am not devoted researcher on this topic So dont take me as some authority, simply trying to grasp the possibilities by fractal reasoning through all available info on net, is the same possible doable and true for that time will tell how much of my assumptions are real …

anyway in context of the previous post I’ll add ~ “they” will fool us till “they” need until “they” can logically till “their” empire dont collapse, its simple propaganda is “their” main tool and simply with too many fraud in place what else “they” can do but gaslight all 24/7 [1][1] and “they” will exploit it till can especially when “their” long term utopian agenda is in question i.e. the wrong neopagan ideal for superhumanity achieved by “their” exceptional scientific mindset [2][2][2] after all the conditioning with superman and x-man movies its hard now to stop, altho the alien hype will go along so as much as possible would accept “their” narrative coz reaching safe “heaven’on’earth” as “they” hope, but wrong science brings wrong utopia for granted, probably thats why brainwashing by all means is “their” only safe solution for “them” now, the question is how will stage “their” skim, hm, can the sky be turned in plasma monitor, guess depends on the charge!?

I just cant grasp for what would use blue beam alike projections fear&submission or fun&acceptance of “their” technocracy in birth [3][3] in a way ionizing projections are possible i.e. “Lasers Ionize Mid-Air Molecules to Make Moving Holograms” [4][4][5] but this is just commercial effort to bring such possibilities to the market, altho there is no mainstream media hype, while we will be for sure not informed how advanced projection tech “they” have in the military labs [6][6][6] and if “they” use such spin the question is could starlink or will the next google bulk of satellites be used for wide projection mapping on the sky? still so the consistency of the projection to get real probably would need some focusing ahead [7][8] homosillicone is now not some transhumanist paranoia so who knows maybe soon in the m’rna boosters such nanopatches will hit the eye ~ sorry for my projecting like this but its fact that now only by trickery “they” can pull “their” great’reset wheter through fear or fun. altho for fun think lost the momentum … hek how technology is ff’ed in hedonistic treadmill context I really would not be surprised to see projected holograms in our heads [9] and altho one could hope that tech is and will be used for good defacto the most advanced as usual is used for submission control and manipulation normally by default when in hands of neopagan elites ruling above Christians what else could good come from that than greater evil skims!?

maybe I sound as proponent of the electromagnetic cosmology how I’ve started to point to it, yet I cant claim that I am anyhow insightful of it i.e. anyhow ontopic researcher, just know particle physics has huge problem while indeed exist alternative cosmologies, and as observer I can just wonder why such exceptionalism among current mainstreamers, what by inertia puts me instantly in opposition mode i.e. while millions are even now starving the bulk of wrong science is throwing billions in bin while chasing free energy example by wrong basis and methodologies!

maybe “some” are aware and probably are that all of “their” approach is postulated on wrong alchemic basis, yet not just from fear that “their” exceptionalism will crumble but also from fear how “they” would control the masses the current wrong if not fake narrative is kept in place, as morgan stressed to tesla if I cant put meter on it whats the use of your invention [1] here probably we need to have in mind that the bank’corp cartel as jekyl island monster seeking to put lid on all through private fed were resonate in one voice through morgans head, guess if there was agenda how to control all through “their” monetary black magic that also popped up one to control the science world thus invested extra funds in whatever “they” could just to be suppressed teslas inertia, altho in same time normally tried to get what is in his head, keeping his knowhow for times when “their” inherited freemasonic dream would reach crescendo as superhumanity through eugenics and technocracy through controlled scientific dictatorship, and thats why we have still in place such wrong science as mainstream authority, aside the fact that from the very first moment as neopagan enlightenment momentum was put in wrong esoteric shoes!

in essence parallel to the wrong mainstreamers hypes, probably through the military groups were tasked in covert blackop teams to work with different physics models so whatever would come out from those would be kept in vault for future when will be secured “their” current system from any potential popular risks who could overthrow easily “their” plutocrats if are not indebted or have spare time on their hands, so “they’ve” pushed hard to get everybody occupied by various means while pushing for “their” neopagan new’atlantis blueprint, almost seen as joint enlightenment goal of all euroatlantic neopagans culminating now when is obvious “they” cant manipulate whole world as “they” were doing it one century ago!

now what “they” can reveal from “their” military labs so would impose further exceptional authority as elites its really question, but seeing how defunkt are “their” transhumanist jabs coerced without mercy even for newborns that gives hope that “they” will fail to stay in power, if cant jab all of us why expect will control all of us, and even whole world to be thrown in homosilicone reality again that will not bring nor superhumanity nor heaven’on’earth but only misery, the problem is that they are willing to bargain coz are certain that ahead we are cornered as by anthropological and political so as by natural cataclysms thus dont even care what will happen now with us solely from reductionist stand point, while from esoteric neopagan inheritance there is not small majority among “them” that lust for total’reset and bringing new’atlantis as risen phoenix from “their” ashes, just cant understand that after few failed attempts in the past century for reaching such n’w’o why “they” are so stubborn and expect that in world bound to causality that “they” can bring equilibrium anyhow, simply waste of time energy and will, yet elites without plan cant have meaning in “their” life thus thats why we see such stupid determinism, what a dumb momentum to expect that coz bionic&genetic revolution “they” and those ready to become lab rats for “them” would get smarter now, no tilting on wrong science will just make all even dumber indeed leading to idiocracy if anyhow “they” bring “their” utopian dreams alive, but havent already done that with this system and “their” bots of plutocrats!? if JoeB is epitome of “their” philosopher king then good luck! what I know tho is that “their” utopia will not last long enough even to be felt as way of life, for what we are warned in The Bible Revelation as comforting message not to chase future miraculous fake one love ecumenical christianity and the false-prophet-anathema-to-him that probably will steer it the same from behind and on the scenes!

while posting disclaimer about mine scientific stamina in the thread jwst [1] used Roger Spurr ideas as lever for my logic, and must say regarding his atomic theory that he has point around the frequency as locking mechanism for stable bond [2] that in effect can be keept or disrupted by ionizing tech i.e. the point about frequency weapon used on the twin towers in 9/11 to vaporize them as is suggested in the last 6th footnote docu in post #16 above, tho the same could be used for good too eg. healing as is suggested by the “quantum medicine” mistaken label actually for electrotherapy [3][3][3][3][3] think the problem with label quantum arose due to the need explain this effects by merging them with the current wrong mainstream physics, even scalarwaves come in line like this when someone tries to put some theory [4]

yeah experiments never enough, as I am pointing in post #3 above there could be risks like this with oxidized water, the question is why scientists cant focus at least in this medical context probably not all are on big’pharma’payroll and its chemical balance [5][6] misconception of healing!? and if this dont becomes case then trial&error or better said trial$error will be norm also for this potentially unique approach of healing, but how when “someone” rushing to depop us til golden billion [6][6][6] are “they” willing to risk our health to be so easily reparable, yeah risks to “their” medicine as control mechanism even when alone CBD is in question [7][7][7]

I have never really experimented with plants and how potent can get, altho possible know how could be reached from good vibe and animals [8][8][8] while about wrong frequencies can be found logic in wifi side effects [9] in a way we are so polluted by bad vibe from “their” standards&tech that now we needed just ionizing elf/vlf radiation so would rest assure that oblivion follows how “they” play “their” haarp!

when I am close to the electrotherapy … its interesting that there are earlier reports about Neutralizing Venom Poison With Electricity in the body [1][1][1] (was that last study published by dr. Roger Guderian) yet as could be seen somehow they are disappearing from net, and subtilty are debunked [2] altho one cant escape the feeling that in the same field intentionally is suppressed any research even private [3] long story short if we can brake poison by electricity then surely haarp alike targeting and 5g or 6g tomorrow in quiet way are disrupting our organism, yet we dont know how quick in which circumstances!

… sadly but even md’s can do evil in this way eg. earlier electroshocks misused by psychiatrists for lobotomization [4] and one can just speculate when science is in neopagan hands till which extremes can be used wrongly, still for now greater unknown is why electrotherapy is suspended field of research around the world except in Russia, but its obvious in the euroatlantic realm the public health is not goal but the public patients means for profit and like that medicine far from reachable, hm maybe better if we know what kind of generic molesting is prescribed as response! hm probably if alchemist didnt experiment with chemicals in pharmacology electrotherapy would have greater chance [5] yet again its question how darwin&co would apply it for eugenics!? anyway shamely at the end of the past and predominantly in this century we can see in Russia there is trend in this medical field tho if big’pharma get crippled by the next rigged economic collapse maybe we will see rise of research, altho one cant be certain how now all those vaxed with graphene oxide will react to this kind of therapy [6][6][6] actually the bloodclots are due to wifi or eventually any emf exposure of those that are vaxed … at least we know it could be disposed by l-gluthation [7] hm was GO released so we would stay dependent on big’pharma even after “their great’reset” cant argue didnt existed such variable in “their” eugenic labs!

if there is such effective way for removing toxins the question is why is not extensively researched, and only viable answer would be even if it was simply coz the globalist need for population control its thrown adacta so longevity wouldnt be obstacle to “their” ideal for golden’billion’earhlings that with effective toxin removal as tech [1] is far from reachable, on contrary we would get more and more healthy and as consequence more and more multiplying …

this docu indeed raises eyebrows in context of this thread, was used elf weapon on the twin towers to vaporize them, was ua’93 flight downed and melted as well, or was pentagon fuselage also buzzed, the question is from above or beneath coz the strange roof damage!? also on 1h37m in the docu the witness has interesting observation …

~

… all of that aligning with the next video from RogerS about sprites …

here we can speculate just whether such weapons can be initialized from above or bellow, from bellow would be as pressure to faults or loosening bonds of particular minerals and gases in the earth eg. the first footnote logic above, tho when we are in dark regarding this plasma physics we can just guess like this trying to grasp whats happening and what are the risks …

~

… more interesting point is that “their” trials and errors lasts all over the world for a while, and one thing is when is experimented with ships planes cars etc. but another with cities, about what I have some strange suspicion that started with 1963 Skopye Earthquake …

was this just accidental collateral or some showcase for the new ally tito, maybe greeting not to seat on two chairs after turned to west, eventually ussR retaliation for his stubbornness to withdraw from politburo, but if soviets targeted Skopye surely Kennedy would arrived first on the place instead Khrushchev … but what is more strange is that even nowadays Macedonia was coerced on nato submission by force integrated through rigged plutocratic selfdenial [2] once victim always victim, or. yes but causality rulz in this world and surely sooner or later will fireback to “their” intentional or unintentional skims!