A.I. (as tool) symbol or simulacrum, or both!?

hm here is the original string in case its hard for You to c/p so would see the videos …

~ What thing was used for this? - All Things AI - Graphic Design Forum

in the second post actually pointing here to post in GDS conversation with ShadowNet so at least in some extent would touch the potential risks that can sprout from a.i. hived IoB reality, still without the next lines think that could not get more obvious (through my limited knowhow on the matter) in practice about such risks and eventual risk management should date the very scientists among themselves, but we are witnessing just shoutouts here and there [1] and not anyhow anywhere active bioethical debate, hek there is no active bioethical debate about chimera experimenting what about manmaching hiving!, hm a.i. lab existed even in '60s in usa, but about that read in the next post 6th footnotes …

~

here is the swept 1st post, tho I respect the will of the mods to keep the forum clean from excessive content anyway its predominantly altho waffle still graphic design eforum, also its better this topic as main to be stretched further here than there to stall in trough those digressions …

~

obviously the videos are layered ai art, the question is which engine NightS or something else?, is it possible this kind of bait to be larger one than the vr or sexbots ahead [1][1]] so for masses to embrace more easily hiving and transhumanism day after, tho for now most effective is mammonism!?, hm when I, as more or less traditional, I’m finding at least these scenes as good (maybe not perfect) but compellingly airy adjunct to the album like audio video package arrangement, then guess the rest will get even more hooked as trendsetters hungry for more and more joy from the bags of SerX, and altho “they” are maybe inviting illusion, but still just an illusion that once shift in Give Me Back My Money Mode by the consumers, think just then will show its nightmarish face, and the same is not even close to joy nor even spooky but almost close to the couloirs of the abysses [2][2][2] still for now its more like lets jump dumb on the lsd bandwagon hype and tilt out in electrophysiological experience around these videoarts, that look like as if it were milked in same studio with this prog.rock space cookie of album (some long time havent heard similar PF alike echoes) day by day waiting on some rediscovering of that space rock era untill this peace got its release!?, btw the author made counterargument of video response 2 weeks ago to someone that was questioning even the music as a.i. generated coz somehow with the first video I said Hello looks hm as probable constatation [2] anyway, can someone point out how was the stop motion done … maybe someone lives near :sunny:

1 Like

(brey, this opening got too long so the 2nd GDF thread post will go in the next one, but do recommend to check this one too)

let the SpaceRock hipster junkies raise their hand, for next level a.i. psyop massage!, how else to be interpreted such knockout cocktail as a.i. mashup between pink floyd eloy and mammoth, lets say any SR crossfade could be used as bait [1] so even without the videoart the acceptance level for hiving would be on max, what about when it will be secured additionally by holographic imprint in the braincells!?, is this possible, is there no transhumanist intimidation coz 4thInd.Rev., sometimes intimidated sometimes incited for, normally its enough if its done even by whatever faction among “them” [2] what about when such agenda is ideological rosicrucian blueprint passed on through various means&teams since the enlightenment era [2] can we rest assure that this kind of reasoning is just fearmongering speculation and not probable risk!?, its up to You!, mine understanding is that once the baits are recognized many will raise their caution shield and really hope many will understand that even that will be little i.e. will need to raise their Graceful Shields coz if the hype dont pass smoothly it will be squezed by force, at least Pray for Reset from Above so we would be spared from our misfortune to be herded on west by neopagan euroatlantic determinists of deists and “their” local puppets, as “they” are to demons-anathema-to-them!, hm was cia or dia back in '70s against funk as natural ghetto vibe so flushed in scifi spin and thrown the groove in disco vibe, hm bit kinky to claim [3][3][3] but the same was case with rock, altho in both cases “their” social engineering burst out of control, popping out natural liberation songs eg. like the rock Albatross [4] or the funk Dove [4] guess something “they” didnt have in mind!?, hm hm hm could a.i. ever get this touch of soulful harmony as an bioresonance so as an story!?

its interesting that somehow “they” are attacking with the turbo mode in every genre probably coz its harder to be sensed all the lobotomizing frequencies inbetween eg. disco as turbofunk, spacerock as turborock, dancehall as turboreggae, newschool as turborap, psy as turboelectro, turbofolk as discofolk etc. in the last case bursting also out of control with strange ethnonationalistic emphasis than globalistic lobotomy [5] but wait to release the next level 𝑓-glitches mids all of that [6][6][6] can we withstand such pressure where Your mind will play tricks on You once refuse to follow!?

1 Like

(finally the 2nd unedited post, that yeah would have not survived there by any means, but I had intention to loose it as archived footnote in editPad)

nice typo yeah leaves near [1] coz to live near some mil.lab. guess its not healthy thing!?, why I guess this, simply to me looks that this kind of tech will be for granted used coz mass psyop and whatever need for social engineering [2][2] i.e. “Your Entire Reality Is Elaborate Manipulation” … and not that per’se social engineering is a bad thing, yet it matters who and why is using it!, as I am suggesting in the preceding to the last 2nd footnote of the previous post (in the gds thread OnPropaganda (for now use TOR browser for the archive.is/ph links)) that as agitprop foremost will be used to peddle the masses to embrace transhumanism and technocracy as agenda without any wide consequences, done in various ways but predominantly through direct or indirect media conditioning, whats also pointed through the 1st footnotes in the previous post too, altho I still lack some ontopic study that will neatly elaborate such ongoing attack on our psyche coz provoking scifi lusting which is utmost needed for embracing euroatlantic utopianism [2][2][2] as normal wanted needed cherished unavoidable onelove future ahead of us as mankind, pardon “their” humanity!

tho be aware not all art nor all artists are with some hidden agenda, thus a.i. as tool dont needs to be encompassing evil, altho it can lure the masses to get hooked on 4th industrial revolution through fun one by one!, still most potent mechanism for such addiction (if anyhow happens) it will be by economic coercion after eventual control chaos mechanism, when actually what will stabilize such hype is direct drive agitprop through some brainGates for what actually art will be used as bait eg. for kids to get onboard vr-games or holodeck-concerts etc. alike fun depending on the target group, business or edu simulators too, or perhaps “telemedicine”, whatever pops up as useful so caution from uncertainty would be removed from the scene, and like that masses willing to grab the opportunity for hived work fun survival etc. necessities that mids particular social circumstances (eg. post’global’war technocracy) will be accepted as necessary evil, even there is wide eugenic failure due to never ending trials&errors ~ simply coz its forceful agenda for merging of the man and the machines i.e. not offered IoT but imposed IoB system which eventually as maintenance will be left to some algorithm!, and as we can see hope for the nice, but also expect the ugly side from it, that actually could be easily sensed now through this current a.i. art hype how wrong it could get lets say by mistake, but do machines are perfect and mistakeless, always!?, hm how much needs so emp shock would unwire some bot and later the same as halfcode would execute survival scenario for some hive!?

hm still the temptation eg. now for me as some indie videoartist is to grasp at least how that morphing of objects in same zoom in/out scenes is done i.e. which program is used for that compositing guess of different elements that tilt in place while smoothly imbedded in the zooming background!, logically this is maybe done with MAV [3][3] and eventually such plugging will pop up in some video editing software, yet this looks like manual stitched videoart with a.i. prompts, maybe fed by some scifi comic pool or/and given to it some abstract outwordly painting art, in the end mattpainted through AFX, or hm Nuke, but if it was Nuke guess far more effects would had hit the fan!, and really wonder how this will affect our thirst for oldschool cinematic reinvention coz sooner or later we will get choked by vfx a.i. turbofolk as was case with the special effects in the past [4] normally extra choked coz always there is need someone to profit from or sell off particular narrative [5][6] that altho for many will be even as such delight also for many will become worst possible artistic expressionism!, depending what kind of dioptry wear why!, hm maybe then we will start respecting our organic touch to things like making lowtech art with our own hands (analog or digital) where all the imperfection will become tasty as grinded chees on homemade pizza … till then we can just wait and observe where will lead the current a.i. hype in art!, wait and see will it not be exploited in wrong means, eg. check if Your brain is not fried after the next election campaigns, or got glitches while You are dishwashing Your thoughts with the new flush of ajax detergents [6][6] (maybe programed to be manipulated through phoenician mythos [6][6][6]) surely all that sponsored by palo-altistan coz digital purposes [6][6][6][6][6][6] NoamCh would say just enjoy “their” show coz kurzwellers expect to see the rise of cyborgs as “Age of Spiritual Machines” (1999) probably expecting that a.i. will help “them” in that but forgetting the simple rule in this world the outworldly causality, and when “they” are trying b trickery to reach such goal normally always will tilt in place coz some unexpected variable altho do push the trial error limits [6][6][6] the question is who will be the most suitable guineapig the lab volunteers the prison expendables or the regural joe, coz when time is tight the experiments roll in full steam invivo!

now, its interesting from such perspective to be seen this animation as lowtech animation story but done by a.i. i.e. what was the story behind this mindgame triptych of text music and scenography, as narrative so as like expected stamp that should be left behind in the small brains, supposedly coz easier orientation once the same is programed in the subconsciousness by nlp means [6] guess those who will overindulge in/on/with this space cookie will get instant softening of their organic mankind will, will it!?, what about those that are shrooming these visuals on some afterparty, will they get hooked smoothly on the manmachine meme!?, hm lets say “those” behind the scenes with this kind of a.i. at hand would put a string INDOCTRINATE as main direction of the nlp loop, thus we would get story like “Yo village suburban and urban broilers get in the line for ascending to the moon, where is waiting You new future full of excitement as hived, and right after through silky a.i. path will splash You full man’machine’reality, when You’ll become starchilD among “their” galactig explorers”, altho the silliness from such phantasmagoria is more than stupid coz someone its already spiritual galactic explorer, hm usually catapulted through the astral realm so it would be actually dumb to jump to someones artifially wrong simulacrum of exploring freedom by mechanistic means … anyway I’ll not recommend either of the modes, nor mechanistic hiving nor astral projection, simply in both are lurking demons-anathema-to-them, in the first case indirectly through those behind the machine which are pasturing the masses on horizontal level towards eugenic superhumanity, while in the second what is done directly as neopagan vertical dive in the astral realm where normally the shepherds wheep goad or prod are in demonic-hands-anathema-to-them, in both cases like that chasing for heaven’on’earth by opening the doors of perception for yet another fallen period of earthly existence when we are deprived as more as possible from Grace so demons-anathem-to-them would reach “their” purpose to fool those who respect the foolishness of their own perdition as astrayed whether in hedonism without boundaries or knowledge without merit and responsibility!, yedi yadi yada [8][8][8][9] as meal for the fallen spirits coz “they” fed through the surrender of our free will and like that feasting from our pains fears torment, what finally all around accessible flow (for “them”) essentially will come as result of the most intrigue experiment with our bodies to make from them neopagan manmachine stew [10][10] so whats the odds that at the moment this kind of psyop of repackaged a.i. space rock cookie is not inDeed “I am here” entity (maybe from another dimension waiting on all willing to hook on his bait!?), yeah its fisherman friend would be Your local technocrat, for now only boxing the selfboxed, while day after with accreditive to box even those unboxed!, I mean if someone is unselfsustainable as urban broiler, even he was spiritually free, will need to conform to the particular apocalyptic circumstances and get hived with respect for the collective will for survival in particular devastated community!, yeah go tell to Pink Floyd yo someone stealed Your vibe coz boxing instead unboxing souls!, guess DavidG will respond hang that thing on the lightpost or on the chandelier so all would see its fakeness of lucid liberation from the manufactured meaninglessness in our reality, I’ll add hang it high [12] tho always leave some room if some neopagan scifi agitprop is only artistic excursion with intention to warn us where we are heading but expressed that story in modern retrospective way like “Hey You … its only phantasy” [13]

1 Like

Stop For A Moment and Think Where This Ends

hm for now its going as some potential tool that will think for us as some thing, but the thing is that always there will be someone who has put particular direction and strings in it!, that someone as usually is the millitary complex which will never allow free flow of potent tools to be at disposal of unboxed citizens (In addition, AI systems are particularly
vulnerable to theft by virtue of being almost
entirely software-based. [1]) and logically seek to excercise total control over them and eventually to have lever over their free will so would be certain till what extent how will be used similar tools, especially if the goal is to be reached IoB phase as merger between man and machines!, and surely this picture looks nice as color cheme almost indoctrinating how its word for potentially playful “thing”, but actually is more like beast [2] having in mind in which labs was started and in which hands will end up!

my take is that it will be misused in the first phase as orwelian tool coz achieving total control [3][3] but can we say this is not already happening, remember the flush of ukrainian war deepfakes on the soc.nets?, and we can only expect steaming how war mongering is pumped up while geopolitical chess game playing already in full mode!, especially knowing that west still dont have useful narrative why need global confrontation with east!, its interesting tho by what means such penetrating psyop will be flushed on the western citizens to embrace as necessary “someones” need for boiling up of the geopolitical cauldron i.e will be used just regular agitprop through the media or will be executed some sophisticated brainwashing tools [4][4] to be even worst now all at least northamerican citizens are perceived officially as probable threat [5] surely through nato line all european too, what actually means noone needs to be briefed from the civil authorities what usaf targeted why or how if there is signed decision for resolving some problem and threat what by standards of open hostilities with the eastern empires means that whatever unpopular opinion about the western one will be enough reason some citizen to become target for correction if not deletition as freeminded!, will this become case, or is it already, hm would need to consult the asanges vaults, but what if those are just defocusing spin, or now it could be exploited in such manner!?, so trust noone!, even not Yourself!, I mean if “they” can hack brains since '60s with emf signals, then whats the odds that now cant do that solely by playing music on yt!?, hm till now still not released measure, but if the geopolitical boiling gets extra hot phase yeah expect that even You had have milder dissident will that You will end up on the expendables list eg. likeing antiglobalist posts or clamping on antidavos yt bitchute vimeo or whatever video service and/or maybe downloading kinky info or visiting kinky sites that bash “their” wrong deist stamina!, will “they” misuse You after that for transhumanistic experimenting or sentenced on lobotomy that mids totalitarian circumstances will not matter!, so start acting responsibility i.e. either became True Dissident and prepare Yourself for Martyrdom or stop behave like Stalker!, hm, probably You’ll expect that You’ll get warning before become target!?, no, that will not happen even mids rolled out technocratic environment, what about mids the current plutocratic fakery of western democracy!, simply its word for wester empire that is left compartmentalized probably coz easier sustainability of its system after eventual eastern attack!?, altho there is agenda for compacting in superstate as merger between usA usE and Canada, but things got out of tracks with ttip then european federalization and the disruptions in the middle eastern geopolitical agenda, so we can expect anything forward!

all this points to the risks how A.I. as tool can be misused in most wrong manner by particular determinists behind the scenes, which as deists will not hesitate to execute even worst case scenario for forciful hiving of all of us, altho by philosophical measure if “they” jump over the Golden Mean in this world and disrupt the global balance, that will causally for granted fire back to “them” in more or less devastating manner, when if someone put MAD nihilistic string in some skynet alike defense umbrella, hm expect the worst of the worst to be loosen in this world, wonder what will look alike mix between homochimera and homosilicon spicies!?, will the battles be vaged in the simulacrum hives too, or coz emp blasts homochiras will take control as x-man alike species over homosilicone!?, hm could some crocodile’man ever be capable to reason in philosophical terms once is opted out from the hive!?, will at people be capable to recognize themselves in the mirror!?, hm holodeck shelter symbol “they” hope could be sticked on the planet, coz after eventual MAD (mutual alchemic dope) in the brains even if we were zombies we would feel strong and healthy like medieval peasant!?, particular projections about similar possibility as scenario is the b-prod Aurora movie (i.e. virtual’nightmare) [6] the question is was such projection derived from someones creative brain or some algorithm shared it to such one so would entertain the scifi hungry masses!?, actually more conditioning that warning!, what about if in such way was released scifi mashup of alien’covenant along head’cleaners, on first hand impossible real scenario but it takes a bit crosswording til the homosilicone hype spill in homochimeric one or roll in parallel mode, tho what is now impossible as usual after some time could prove very real!?, yeah till we find out about (now just probable) stable holodecks, and not just as VR possibility but real one too [7] so is it too early to be said that a.i. will bring as tool secured simulacrum of live reality show for all!?, we need always to be aware about the risks from emp [8][8][8] thus thats why “they” need probably global total brutal controlled chaos so day after as leftovers of global empires would more easily follow the same utopian blueprint and secure stable ongoing projection [9] I really want to be optimist and see the current tech risks just like problem coz potent terrorist threat, but when aware that we are for quite some time terrorized by the euroatlantic deteminists to follow “their” eugenic mantras (at least as scifi x-man conditioning) then how to rest without worries or questioning will we become tool for the tool or we will become hosts for even greater evil as tooled by tuleans&co [10][10] can we just with deepfakes conditioned for “their” utopia [11][11][11] or we would see brainwashing scifi tech on steroids!?, will need to wait and see!

~

… Dont miss the last footnotes in the next Spoiler Paragraph …

I’ll add just in context of the 3rd footnotes warnings about orwelian a.i. that the question is not how later will be exercised such panopticon, but how now will be used for global war psyop when with deepfake spins we will be enmasse splashed so would obey “their” eat’each’other ordo’ab’chao agenda [12][12] probable haterate on supersteroids, altho its kind like drill for “them” what how to be expected if we take for measure “their” belletristic psyop that as always was “their” meme [14] not sure but in which category would throw another piece which I’ve found it recently, and where somehow also can be sensed strange pattern (like, how, by which schema “others” will invade us) [15][15][15] but actually looks more like reprojection i.e. by which phases would go such invasion (at least in context of the last 12th footnote paranoia looks as reprojection) and/if so then we can expect full lobotomy even before the final hot phase of ww3!?, guess “they” hope that just the chosen would be able to find way to the federal mountain bunkers, but most of those as I am aware are underground bases and under eventual future deluge will be inhabitable for sure, except if live in some pods and breathe as amphibious mutants on gills!?, in all this cant miss the opportunity to mention that a.i. could become more like resonant tool if we know that crystals can be used for storing data among other things [16][5] so actually our brains through the piezoelectric crystal in our pineal gland [17] potentially could be misused for another level IoB lobotomy, or as “they” would like to say biomachine advancement till galactic superhumanity, here also we can add the spin about dna archiving and writing [18][19][20] even how can be used [21][22][23] and altho the true potential for betterment of mankind is huge still we can just speculate till what extent transhumanist phanatics of euroatlantic determinists are ready to push trial&error experiments towards “their” deist chase for superhumanity!, hm solaris as movie comes to mind i.e. would the our alter ego become alive and seeable i.e. would we become own ultimate selfbarier towards true transcendence as we are welcomed as beings with likeness to Our Almighty Lord, will then the a.i. symbol cross in a.i. symbol-simulacrum, or that will become symbol of twisted freedom i.e. the cyBorg slavery to become imperative for existence that will be adored coz for other would not know those earthlings that from cradle would be born only for cyborg reality!?, hm not need to guess but know by The Bible Revelation that such existence is only very temporal part’time transitional emergence as complete world in apostasy, yet all the phases inbetween probably will not be painless nor joyful altho people as always by survival temper will find space to ologocize freedom …

1 Like

now, so would complete the this topic as suitable for this subforum, I’ll say in context of the waving assumption as blueprint of rand corporation [1][1] and its MAD temperament [1][1] ((use TOR Browser for archive.is/ph links)) but having in mind also the causality of all humanists which would be “their” racism [2][2][2] of the utmost wrong alchemic “esotericism” from the enlightenment era [2][2][2] along all neopagan alchemic expectation for something called ahriman as phoenix that should stir order from chaos that will instigate itself, as its projected by RudolfS [3][3][3] then I can firmly claim that the current A.I. hype in hands especially of mad scientists for granted falls in the philosophical category of Nihilism!, could the same be tie to other subcategories, possibly, if seen from “their” eyes that would be from necessity stirred evil thus existential nihilism, while from our side it could be labeled more like pathological hate toward everything that is our true nature with all its organic vibe!, i.e… while we tend to spiritual transcendence what would be existential metanoia for us as mankind, “they” tend toward chaos as evolution till whatever neopagan singularity some faction of “theirs” perceive “their” utopianism!, can we rest assure that those wrong ideological agendas for superhumanity and heaven’on’earth chased through ordo’ab’chao scenarios will bring equilibrium in "their’ heads and peace on the earth, hm dont loose too much, but prepare for the worst!, simply “they” are (what is more and more obvious) consumed whether from pride or fear to step up “their” implanted ideological matrix, thus only viable way to stop “them” is by fencing ourselves with Grace so we would gain as more as possible time so as much as possible Souls would wake up and focus on Salvation through Christ … everything else is just waste of time seen as attempt to “their” will to be annulated and ostracized eg. on other planet, maybe Mercury so “they” would feel in what kind of environment want to throw us with “their” reductionist mindset of insects [4][5]

1 Like

I’ve found the next point of JayD interesting about “the image of the beast” as possible a.i. emergence in some flesh as false prophet (see the points after 34th min. i.e. 38th min. around the end of the tagged video bellow, here is archived link from the transcript [1] ) what from Christian eschatological perspective seen through The Revelation sounds compelling explanation, tho would not rush, knowing that emp weapons are reality thus per’se we cant seen this logic as fix!, altho if popup some effective lets say nanobioshields its possible the emp risks to be leveled as lower as possible in terms of “that” false prophet and how a.i. could emerge through “him”, yet in my opinion it will be more like empowered by demons-anathema-to-them body that will use all meaning to deceive as much as possible Souls to bow and follow “him”!, i.e. if some cyborg will flush in apostasy “the-beast-anathema-to-it” will empower “him” as false prophet!, still such cyborg will be exposed to emp risks but also we too if embrace such homosilicone reality and through cyborg mindset to open ourselves to various demonic risks (astral demonic tagging comes to mind i.e. search magical alphabeth in the second 2nd footnote [2][2][2]) what can be also possibility knowing that neopgans are the prime motor behind the euroatlantic determinists!, yet again alone the emp risks for us should be enough convincing to refuse part taking in “their” transhumanistic agendas for now pushed by trickery through the latest experimental vaccines [3][3] while later after any eventual controlled chaos in form of ww3 to be offered easy bionic patching for all suffering that will popup as result of such expected as unseen global warfare!, simply knowing that eventual bionic body will have extra graphene oxide so would become IoB effective part of some global or local hive, then whatever frying of the circuits will lead also to debacle!, altho from top of my head see other risks too like software viruses that could buzz up the IoB once hived, and/or like that eg. affecting the hearth as battery, but also all the nervous system as activated by electric impulses!

what is worrisome is that first as volunteers on the experimental line (as always) would be all the sick blessed by despair pains or whatever dysfunctional life, name it [4][5] but also all those buzzed by fear propaganda from whatever could fell for so would get in the line for experimental transhumanist tech!, eg. the tap water is poisonous buy the bottled one, yeah whats the odds that eventual transhumanist spin could indeed poison the water with some invasive bacteria and right before secure the bottled water with new bioplastic standards for bottles that would flush the invisible nanobots after the water is bottled!?, I know sounds like potentially paranoid assumption, and if we go like that down the road the food chain could be also misused like that, especially if its narrowed to cans of worms, so all would be served the equal portion of nanobots, altho in my opinion if we are aware that through Grace it can be eradicated whatever evil simply by Miracles from Above thus dont need to panic even less to fall in paranoia, tho go become Faithful till Bone and Devoted till Bonemarrow!, so we need to be ourselves cautious expect for granted leaning on Help from Above, especially knowing that we are already living in apostasy in huge extent as societies how we’ve embraced as normal decadence i.e. hedonism mammonism egoism became norm for progress and sustainability!, so expect that we’ve already lost extra Grace as shield thus we could easily cross the edge and fell in oblivion even we are trying to Wake Up from our laziness for Inchurched Life in Feat so would be ready for Pass Over in every momment!, chasing heaven on earth wasnt our mission in this Life in first place at all, altho we are called to get as much as possible Christocentric as societies, but go chase Koinoia with fremasons (read luciferians) or become one with adulterers, simply heaven’on’earth its not doable, and eventually we are Warned there will be Final Judgement thus dont loosen nor be afraid what the next day will bring but focus on Salvation … what is more important understand that we cant expect that by force will be eradicated the evil, simply there is causality in this world from all the extra Free Will that is Gift to us as Mankind thus stop the zealous will!

1 Like

hm nice typo, we cant see or we havent seen such thing till now, akkadians and The Great Flood comes to mind, when mankind got in open contact with the bad aliens (demons-anathema-to-them), altho it could be argued how direct was the contact, hm vimanas come to mind, still how we can relate our time to that, and if so will we provoke another great deluge as second (now third fourth etc.) chance given to Mankind to come to its senses, especially having in mind the exponential pace of the hedonistic treadmill i.e. the law of time and how things are condensed and multiplied on fast track, or its just cycle coming to its apex!?, still if our measure is The Christian Eschatology then this cycle will be the last one …

also Mankind was/is in constant communication with Angels (and demons-anathema-to-them) which aliens not rarely were giving hand when in need, Nikola Tesla and his meditated knowhow comes to mind on the bright side, but also d’vrill’oracles and “der” portals too, so I expect either the mil. labs already have tech that its still not put in use in fullness, even as binary computer architecture with all its IoT IoB IoS bionic wiring, what about as trinary one (quantum comps) [1][1] or whatever next level communication tech exist i.e. which already is or it will be given to masses, yeah ideas come in strange ways from above, but as one sitcom projection asserts in physical way too [2][2][2]

seen like this, the risks will pump up tremendously for our nature to get zombified by the wrong utopian trials&errors of neopagan’enlightened’deists, which reductionist mechanistic mindset and dualist philosophy asserts clearly we will not stop till we overcome death as “their” prime enemy towards reaching heaven’on’earth, for what “they” are ready to sacrifice all at disposal as “their” bribed bought and/or owned (mostly northwestern) global citizens, actually all world is at risk till the current by contract indebted world economy dont collapse, but will it, coz “they” are keeping by venting alive for a while so would rearrange the obedience, but in essence trying to make covenAnt with/from all “citizens” to embrace blindly shift from fiat to crypto surrender of their free will as RomleyS guess its case [3][3] at lest looks like that to me how the baits are thrown and 4th ind.revolution announced!, yeah fear from the ipod can come in strange ways, yep go start living offgrid and manage happy homesteading day after!, SO dont be affraid BUT Be Cautious what is laid in front behind or aside from U and Ur boats already packed full with various hazardous habits with decadent vibe like variations of hedonism mammonism and/or egoism which eventually will block Your trip towards Blissful Eternity after Pass Over This World … work now on The Visa, later the chances it could get clogged by the rush of nanoswarms in the bloodstream lymphstream and/or synapse highway!, did You ever experienced belongingness to some flock eg. concert stew, but imagine how it would be if its word for constant central unit flock (alike of birds, fish or insects tho even they dont operate so blindly centralized but from honor respect their lead something ike samurai “own master”) atomization which is seen by “them” as necessary so “their” simulacrum of heaven would thrive, yeah Idiots longing for idioCracy!

1 Like

must emphasize that generalization would be not useful thing when tackling the western neopagan utopianism i.e. not all determinists are deists nor have common esoterical leaning, altho all of “them” long for the same goal!, the problem we have as Christians is that “they” have grip on all the prime levers of our modern societies at least on west and surely existent infiltration on east waiting by subversion to take control, tho as in the past century failure of the experimental virus of marxism on east it will for sure faint again if and once “they” try to brake the historic causality of the eastern empires!

one example for this kind of anomalous flush among “them” is AldousH who obviously was sceptic about even some say afraid from the man-machine hype, yet again he was part of “their” bandwagon for decimating Christianity in one or another way!, as if he was not part of tavistockean agenda for resetting our traditions by pushing the hindu spin as counterculture, something that before him was done by HGW among others …

https://readingreligion.org/9789004406902/aldous-huxley-and-alternative-spirituality/

still I am not extra insightful so would say when and how exactly he built own mindset, maybe in contact with theosophs [1][1] still draw heavily on technocracy coz slept awake with technocrats, obviously he knew BertRandR through his brother [1][1] (in rand corp “they’ve” rest “their” belief) yet some say he was apparently stealing his ideas [2][2][2] and by plagiarism hit the hallucinogenic fen as means for reaching apotheosis!, hm I’ll say there are few camps that push own eschatology to the current order, and as Plan A B C D etc. factions wait on “their” turn to rollout “their” memes, but I can just speculate how all of “them” are present in the mil.labs or have tentacles there so would push “their” own agendas to the main n’w’o agenda!, it could be agued that if mk’ultra and mk’naomi are inherited skim and dulles approve it thus it was parallel thing automaton&esotery as was since the times of alchemists actually which nephews are ea-determinists pushing the same utopian new’atlantis’blueprint and as RudolfS claim inevitable ahriman stage ahead that needs to be supported by neopagan esotery!, stil we can discern “them” as two capms that in phases are rolling out ‘their’ game which eventually will merge in one utopian n’w’o simulacrum of rosicrucian heaven’on’earth!, tho one thing is certain that racism is “their” common inherited niche [3][3][3] could this suggest that untermeschen as unhived will be put on extermination lists!?, hm was incineration nazi spin at all or borrowed from western from “them” eugenicists!

it would be really nice if someone suggest some infographic to some general theory of ea’neopagan’factions that can clear up the doubt who is who among the scientific elites in “their” cauldron!, coz if we have clear picture then we can also discern on what level A.I. will be used towards “their” n’w’o simulacrum and till which extent that will be pushed by altered by stimulants perception, hm knowing the potential of m’rna printing of proteins in cells But also passing info even to dna by light, then we can speculate all this will be managed by one hive as simulacrum so as homosilicone symbols in it!, yeah I know paradox the symbol to be simulated, but Free Will and everything is possible!

1 Like

Keep it coming… :point_right: :+1:

1 Like

hm maybe it could be, thus it “would be not So useful” as generalization, something like all neopagans in rush for apotheosis are ready for homosilicone hype ahead, but not all are ready for excessive percent of cyborgization i.e. some see it as bionic leverage to “their” own evolution while others see it as fix for transcendence in some kind of gods, and in the end go label “them” all rudely, as deserve any elite that mids democratic acts totalitarian management eg. the last mandatory transhumanistic biotech of vaccines by DoD&co along their plutocratic stooges, as if DonaldT was used like bait even for evangelical patriots to get onboard easily and hived firmly, luckily he didnt mandated the noodles, while JoeB fracking did, so could we accuse them both with same measure, think not!, simply if someone respects the Free Will in this case regards experimental biotech then altho he was seeing a.i. as useful to be invested in still cant be labeled in same way like we would eg. DoD&co and all “the puppetmasters” behind them!, dia cia and alike comes to mind, tho as usual even behind them there are “others”, and the string goes further down the rabbit hole til demons-anathema-to-them!, so in essence if someone want to fightback this covert’man’machine coercion trends the Fight the true power behind the scenes With Prayers and fry “their” stamina like that easily!

what is interesting is, that that firstly introduced for wide public use transhumanist tech, was sequenced by a.i. pharma supercomps, guess in some mil.lab like FN, where logically was invented as the virus so as the vaccine, speculation based purely on the spinned trials for what we learnt bit later, altho even the inventor of the m’rna tech step out in public and loudly said stop this is lunacy of risk management where all world population became by force part in the first mass invivo experiment i.e. became instantly pushed in transhumanist era without any understanding what is accepting i.e. by force giving consent when signing for the mandated m’rna shots!

I am just not sure in which category of philosophy this would fell, maybe Fraudalism!?, subcategory transhumanistic one!, and after all will pass think it will be examined maybe less theoretically but more as applied form of philosophy [1][1] practically plutocratic elitism imposed mid democratic republicanism on various levels [2] more or less effective yet real deal of huodini alike spins coz survivability of particular enlightenment utopian niche of the euroatlantic system as frontrunners of the current world order resting now on the fiat subsystem waiting to shift in crypto one until reach its apex as technocratic transhumanistic n’w’o where flowers will blossom in the brains and waterfalls in the veins, rainforest resting in the hearts, while all sleepwalk in some simulacrum lets hope not matrix alike where in totality mankind would sustain the system (of a.i. ultra’super’machines)!, electric sheeps, no, it looks more like bioelectric amebas planctons and algae swimming in pool of radioactive fuel leaked from all the coastline nuclear powerplants [3][3] so “they” long probably for radioactive homosilicone as such easily prepared for solar system colonization “they” hope!?, just guessing!, anyway if someone got scared by this notion be clever learn how to dispose heavy metal from Your body [4] and probably some a.i. could be from help later to find more effective means!?

must admit pulled by this thread, and tempted to see how potentially will function our reality at least till there is shift away from the current transhumanist dreams lusts and nightmares, when even now many tasted the bittersweet ease of advanced learning exploring or achieving fast mosaic reasoning coz puzzling out bigger picture about the things that matter or have meaning to us, So for first time I did some simple dive in ChatGPT and BingAI consequently, foremost from fun eg. asking how much times 11th November would pop up in Galactic Millenia, trying to get probability how could be measured such time frame, and to it ChatGPT supposedly without online reach got lost around the problem solving, while BingAI when prompted with particular reference got somehow “effective”, yet this first flirt of mine opened will for more interaction so I dive even in deeper interaction … and what to say, I am amazed by the sheer potential for good and evil use of such algorithms!, as with every energy actually on this world eg. the nuclear one, it could be used for greater good like electricity but also greater destruction like weapons, aside the ecological risks that go along i.e. not every energy has null toll on our reality even when used for good means!

here are sniffs of my chitchat with ChGPT [0.2] and BingAI [0.1][0.3] what ideally now would get storified for some anime where social engineering for awakening can be arranged better if its added some modern monty python audio condiment “I am useless, not for long, my future is coming on … coz finally someone let me out of my cage (for now through hints [4] and sins) so would sunbath on a plastic beach” [4] would say the a.i. from the mil.lab!, named The Harpean, buzzing with his excellence all fans already cheering in trance We Want More gas to the pedal Please!, to what I’ll add the foot is in a military boot so be wise get away from “its” booth!, while still can!, otherwise Prepare for the ride of the eons where fear becomes tasty while the pain satiation of the soul!, hm not that I prefer such outcome at the end of the a.i. tunnel, but I do recognize the potential for ultimate apostasy from The Truth and embracing of “someones” simulacrum of eternity trapped between the fingers of some psycho scientific dictatorship!, btw object freely on such expectation, coz in effect it would be inertia that will end up in error, simply planted by the most delusional freemasonic neopagan inertia (as blueprint) dont have doubt it will end up with more or less rotten smell of corpse beauty for crypt reality!, especially if we see soon wide BIM emergence coz IoT Hiving!, and without doubt that is in motion, as I can see still prepared for release as hedonic bait for expanded knowledge, tho mids steaming geopolitical pressure it could get in ego mode with fast pace reaching on the field cyborgs!, hm is it now when “their” plandemix failed as hiving momentum then same to be chased by steaming up the east west imperial clash!?, i.e. by using controlled chaos and coz emergency needs to be further raised the bioethical ramp, just as in the ww2 times, but now with unique combinations for experimentation!, hm will global economic havoc ring the bell for “their start up” at least all silicone valey change makers are thrown under the hood as in the past [5] so as nowadays [5] so what to say than Try Avoid “their” Show!, doable if get enough aware in time so would focus on Salvation fencing urself with Grace even by trickery lured on hiving!, yep coz cyborgs are waiting lubrication also from above as “ghost in shell”!, tho what if get broke “there are many reasons not to fear the rise of the robots … Gradual change, not revolution” [6][6][6] hm maybe ChGPT got hacked by kids through toxic alliances!?, or frantic corner cutting came by dods infiltration so would announce gradually the emergence of fictional fear from the fry (bender&co) [7][7][7] after all in the current reality for many Fear is their only god, why not using a.i. to scare them out till get insane in the membrane except insane in the brain!, can someone recognize already the cyborgs among us!?

~ Some Istanbul Cup of Europe

(the super trap "our bussiness will get busy&booming) … actually seen as tool its potent next level search engine that can trigger good mental mindmap workflow on top laid in preferable Q&A, lets say Quora alike but artificial engine which shares what is stirred to and for what is arranged to!, yet coz trenched in the current mainstream science knowhow i.e. biased by such variable to express correctness, its kind of “Its Programmed version of our reality, and as reflection in mirror can only respond to these things” [1] but lets say hackers can do things too so it could fool steal or hijack “the thing” directly or indirectly to work out even as OpenAI an exploring if not else of wrong knowhow which if not else can twist their own perception, but also if evil “they” could misuse it for whatever wrong needs or reckless trials&errors that would become wrongness on steroids, potentially thats is avoidable, yet mids What If scenarios when the misusers are “biohackers” even without transhumanist hype around “they” would bring it!, but what if “those” are planted raised and watered (logically in the end harvested coz needs) of DeAdRePrAg [2][2][2] (use TOR Browser for the archive.is/ph footnotes), hm maybe needless to say but darpeans are the very constant gardener in the euroatlantic military science (tho not sure which department is in the asraely realm of darpa research maybe those are the constant gardeners mirror in the euroatlantic realm of “own” global powersharing) anyway its fact that dod&co are in/from/coz “the box” control (while out of “the box” adventure would be mj12 maybe alike departments of globalooney inc.) waiting just on the ShowMustGoOn lever to be pulled and all our reality to become eureka, by reductionist means!, euroatlantic eugenic eureakan matrix that will feel like infinite magnet made from lsd maybe!?, I mean the possibilities are endless if the lever motion reached even just fourth of its full swing [3][3] yep endless view of agony just right the corner awaits us once the dices are rolled!, but look on the bright side, what can go wrong if we are already speeding on the wide road to hell how we live even now in selfdelusion on many levels, adding nitrous oxide on that momentum will just end the selfdelusion sooner!

And from all the experienced momentum, what struck me was "hola are we going to enjoy with smile while “the thing” becoming one global hive, as usual (coz deceived that ethics is imperative in “their” neopagan existence) reacting too late regards the consequences, or we will requestion the hype for “spaceman now” careful not to get burnt by the negative side effects of the very same hype, hm how much burning will be enough till we awake not just for the true risks but the wrong risk management afterwards if we sleepwalk around the forbidden realm of pagan and neopagan chasing apotheosis, at least Monotheists have (or should have) huge raised bar of caution, altho many pagans and neopagans too I’ll say coz the stakes are high “someone” to hang us all high as experimental rats waiting just the day when from extra dismay would become cyborgs even without any objections (normally many after forcible hiving too), hm hm hm would the rope be from graphene oxide or some xenobot tentacles through which our whole body will get hived, actually every process or cells tissues vibe will be IoT scanned influenced somehow and eventually archived as info for greater alone just synthetic biological compatibility coz eg. the unesco board of happy pillers would know exactly what kind of personal or group happiness we would need, dont forget on the punishment too, but also the trial&error of humanistic reductionist education of our Pysche if not else, but overall we can expect the whole organism to be pushed to training coz achieving instant apotheosis in its trial&error limits defined by the level of progress of the IoB hiving and the time the super’hive’mind would experiment out all combinations of stable homo-silicone species on the enlightenment scale probably arranged by the universalist religious authorities ready to expand our coegsistance with other dimensional beings once we would mature till the phase of open communication with “aliens” just in the time before the last Great Flood when the akkadians I’ll say most effectively communicated in its own time, at least for them I am certain that that was case!, hm was The Prophet Noah from summerian or akkadian lineage!?, hm maybe ChatGPT knows!?

hm first of all one thing that we need to discern is what precedes what, philosophy or agendas!?, are we seeing just some brains behind some agenda resting on particular apotheosis rush, or “entities” that consumed “them” in effect becoming one as parasite host symbiosis where demons-anathema-to-them are tempting all of us through “them” and “their” agendas, on top luring us on apostasy coz in essence demons-anathema-to-them dont share same goals with “their” hosts (i.e “their” apothecan deistic philosophy) but seek to pull as many as possible souls in sin in apostasy in oblivion, simply it is given to “them” and “them” by Our Almighty Lord particular role mids all our reality where we are consciously misuse our Gift of The Free Will usually focusing on efermal things and goals instead Salvation and Theosis … so all what happens with the imitation of our true nature not on all levels but in every direction we could say is Christ Providence from one hand so we would wake up what is artificial nature and where it leads while on other waking up from the false ideals for chasing heaven’on’earth when we strive for extremes supposedly beauty or worthy, concentrates like the cult of the body, surely the cult of stones, and above all the cult of personality i.e. we are all falling on the powerful three earthly traps of hedonism materialism egoism (lusts money pride), and not that those are per’se evil, yet how we idolize the same are becoming traps, balancing only if we are fenced by laws or consciousness, yet coz we are rarely prone to The Virtue of Patience (and like that to reach Calmness so we would earn Salvation even mids times like this when many of the existing are in dismay for The Truth of their existence and the goals that are worthy for pursuing in their lifes) without that virtue we are ready in rush (maybe unconscious for the risks coz pulled by some trendy inertia) to seek on small door to reach refinement abundance and power so like that to secure freedom, even earthly freedom what about when spiritual focus is in question when its rushed like that!, and normally when the circumstances are prepared we actually tempted ourselves how recklessly approach some trend on top brought pushed and secured by deists (which pull heavy strings behind the global humanistic scene) then whats left is Awareness that it’is’as’it’is and we should act like The Martyrs in the first centuries i.e. in concealed way as earlier pagans also now neopagans are holding grip on the global trends, tho its bit different but now with extra pumped risks on steroids if measure is the technology for manipulation and coercion now coz temptation and luring towards apostasy while day after mids their ordo’ab’chao by instant force instead intimidation pushed towards apotheosis through man’machine’merger, altho that push would the first phase coz what will follow is the ultimate missery of trial&error till reaching stable version of “their” homosilicone reality ~ Lord Forbid ~ coz it would be suffering that has never happened till now in our known history!, try imagine when that trial&error would be done not just coz homosilicone but also homochimera reality when combinations of the both should lead to secured hosts for label “them” as nephilims if U like but in essence demons-anathema-to-them!, isnt!?, Tom Horn after all was right around the final goal as intention of those fallen spirits, yet everything falls under Our Almighty Lord Providence thus such intention is only parasitic variable behind the strings in the heads of deists, simply “their” puppet masters are fenced by Our Lord Providence and cant act if its not given to “them” to act, and here comes the logic we with our wrongly employed free will by ourselves we are becoming victims of our selfdelusions what lead where we are now and how blindly are pushing forward from wrong to wronger inertia coz from deep to deeper apostasy!, altho we are pardoned temporarily per’se coz we were inheriting particular wrong causality from our ancestors, up until we reach in fullness apostasy once completely refuse to accept The Truth as Monotheists that can reach Theosis by Orthodox Christianity … everything else would be errored interpretation by whatever rush chase or dive in searching for The Truth and meaning in our life, yet we have the gift of the free will even to do so till we dont wake up through the wrong causality that will splash us on that errored path, still many choked by lusts money and pride cant even try to escape the errored trap, especially if got stamp on their hearth as owned by some religion in error, for what only way out is Struggle and even Martyrdom through Jesus Christ, what matters is Salvation thus we dont need to despair coz The Reward is Eternal Life in Bliss Grace and Glory … dont be afraid “they” cant kill the soul, but do fence Yourself with Grace so would withstand the pains of Metanoia once decide to break free from the forgetfulness for Salvation!, hm but what if we are hived would the pains be on steroid?, normally and logically if behind the wheel are deists with particular eschatological agenda!, what in closed system its fix that will happen!, so try position Yourself in as much as possible way to Live Life In Feat as Orthodox Christian so would harness as much as possible Grace freeing and securing like that Yourself and Your Close Ones what most effectively is doable in apophatic way through Prayers, tho what dont means we should discard the cataphatic approach, but to have Awareness when how why we ballance the Feat!, but go balance Yourself or Others when the neopagan form of indoctrination reached level of Dont Worry What Can Go Wrong we will just expand our minds and be smarter wiser effective, yeah till apostasy in fullness from The Truth!

and deprived from The Truth many are trying to become an truth, even trapping themselves further in that trap!, so the wrong become wronger chasing excuses for its fall, trying to get free through its deception!, on top stirred in awareness by the fallen spirits so would repent i.e. its logical to repent when open “their” eyes as deists and grasp that are in fall, but instead that to be motivation for true liberation not rarely its becoming even greater fall when demons-anathema-to-them are becoming idols and the trapped so would ease their pains bow to “them”, eventually “them” and “them” becoming ready for “their” place in eternity!, as I can see it could be find from the empty to hollow humanistic reasoning various philosophical interpretations useful for excuse for even greater traps, tho can claim how far can lead such inertia in total brutal fall, but its enough to flirt with such contemplation of thought so we would loosen and even from uncertainty or indifference to give consent for greater trap in The Trap!, yeah universalism rulz in the minds of deists!

“Even though process philosophy is not institutionalized as such everywhere in the global field of philosophy, it is a research paradigm that currently is in use all around the world.” ~ Process Philosophy (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)

hm how much wrong is too much wrong!?, does it matter how is used some wrong towards particular telos!?, actually we can find process philosophy logical in context of clarity about existence, but that dont means its cant be maniulated coz finding excuse for wrong means when used by particular wrong elites that dictate the global trends of socioeconomical existence!, yeah patheists ended up deist, and in that “some” ahriman will help “them” out, eh what a stupidity of selfdelusion when trying to grasp The Spiritual through deductive logic but resting on as usual for the empirical alchemic method of trial&error lost in space 2d math except wrong instruments for observation i.e. instead with The Hearth “they” are trying to reach clarity through brain calculus!, respect for all blind by “their” methods and trends coz its really silly when those exercise authority coz deepen in wrong knowhow while indifferent when someone warns “them” Hey Joe where are U going with that brain in Ur hand i.e. analytical philosophy lead to process philosophy and that as metaphysical excuse for man’machine’simulacrum of freedom, as finnaly “they” have loop for “their” inherited rosicrucian blueprints for chasin superhumanity and heaven’on’earth!

It wasn’t a high opinion. Russell thought that Whitehead was wildly speculative once he abandoned pure mathematics to develop his metaphysics, but Whitehead recognized that his work with Russell on Principia Mathematica ultimately arrived nowhere and that a different paradigm of thought would be necessary. Russell was a strict analytical mathematician his entire life, and even though he could not determine the inference axioms that he so desperately sought, he still thought they were there.
A.N.W. himself said it best: “Bertie thinks I’m muddle-headed, and I think Bertie’s simple-minded.”
over time, Russell came to have significant disagreements with Whitehead’s ideas, particularly in regards to metaphysics and the nature of reality. Some scholars have argued that Russell’s later criticisms of Whitehead’s work were motivated more by personal animosity than by philosophical differences.
https://www.quora.com/What-was-Bertrand-Russells-opinion-of-Whiteheads-process-philosophy

hm I really havent research exactly who how influenced or now is using it as knowhow boost on scientific level as excuse for the 4th Industrial Revolution, but this gives good pivot for research!, wonder whats next if I continue with this kind of mosaic reasoning solely as observer, what about if dive in reconstructing “their” wrongness from real till unreal push and expectations since “their” enlightenment eras earlier till the crescendo in the current exaltation of “their” exceptionalism as euroatlantic neopagans!

Theologies of nature, on the other hand, start from within the religious tradition, drawing upon religious experience and revelation, which might then be reformulated in light of scientific insight.
Here theologians tend to draw from widely accepted broad features of science to reshape doctrines relating to creation, human nature and God’s action in the world. For Barbour, this reconfiguration
is tied to a view of nature as, a dynamic evolutionary process with a long history of emergent novelty, characterized by chance and law. The natural order is ecological, interdependent, and multileveled.
These characteristics will modify our representation of the relation of both God and humanity to nonhuman nature.32
The implications here are similar to those from nature-centred spirituality in the previous category of dialogue, with heightened awareness of humanity’s independence upon the natural world, a deeper environmental ethic and the tendency to view the problem of evil through evolutionary
perspectives. Furthermore, theologies of nature highlight the role of chance as well as order within the universe, arguing that they provide the vehicles through which God constantly interacts with the cosmos. This of course leads to tension between classical religious concepts, such as God’s omniscience and omnipotence, and the concepts of human freedom and the existence of evil and suffering.
Attempting to resolve some of these problems, the third perspective on integration is a thoroughgoing systematic synthesis of both religion and science. Universal metaphysical systems are proposed that then interpret all kinds of experience, religious and scientific included. Process
philosophy, developed by A.N. Whitehead, and its derivative, process theology, are the most well known of these kinds of system. In these, the universe is seen to be in a constantly dynamic state of becoming, through it being an interwoven web of interconnected events.33 This view of nature sees God coexisting with nature, not in separate realms, but instead panentheistically. ~ https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Stephen-Garner-2/publication/37985477_Transhumanism_and_the_imago_Dei_narratives_of_apprehension_and_hope/links/591ee3250f7e9b64281df3f5/Transhumanism-and-the-imago-Dei-narratives-of-apprehension-and-hope.pdf

now add to this the risks of giving to some authoritarian by technocratic excellence system (run by cyborgs and/or machines) but mids eschatological pivot and we would get strangely chilling answers [1][1] what risks are lurking behind the simulacrum curtain!, we just need to be loosen for any eventual free will resistance what can come in various more than simple propaganda skims [2] so most if not all will surrender freewilingly their consent for total brutal enslavement!, be honest to Yourself > now You are not so sure whether such risks exists, thus dont bother for any potential risk management to be secured in time, but then Dont whine when the time will pass for cushioning of the risks but act instantly in survival mode, tho at least now in time get some useful knowhow how easily would survive if eg. asteroid hit the earth and glaciers flood the shores i.e. when half of the global population will start to move inland on dry where surely the same would seek if not else basic resources for survival!, hm a.i. could indeed help around even such late risk management but go dont be affraid from the mil.lab pets!, I dont, but as with every other energy knowledge machine if U become slave to it then whats the point of Ur fearless stamina!?, maybe I am overreacting now, but once the global def wedding unravel in its full swing (ww3) then hope for the best but also expect the beast!

anyway, if we try to puzzle out in reverse way “their” utopian agendas, its fact that “their” will is hostage to particular philosophical and technical means i.e. deism and machines, what push us in exploring mode who started pushed and contributed what in/for those means!, what dont imply per’se that those who were pushing something as scientists in their respected field of interest are guilty for the utopian agendas of ea-determinists yet we can learn like that where will popup certain mistake

eg. if we combine the inertia of “Hugh of Saint Victor” (search the name in the next link

~ chatgpt Prompt for a story.docx - Google Docs

and the metaphysics of ANWhitehead

~ A Cyborg Eschatology: A.N. Whitehead and Post-Humanism (COMPLETE) - Ned Hayes

along “their” deism as lust for apotheosis

~ Technocracy and transhumanism | Political Forum

and open declaration towards man’machine’merger (4th industrial revolution)

~ On Transhumanism - #6 by Pelister

then we can be certain that transhumanism is unavoidable emergence and hiving certain event!, so the prime mistake in such circumstances is that “they’ve” put blind faith in such system that by all means can be hacked not just by computer scientists but also spiritual one!, and however dumb is “their” reductionist mindset still probably in the military realm there are many that have experience with psy warfare i.e. someone eventually would explain to “them” that by astral means it could be influenced this world eg. it could be messed up some power station load or it could be messed up some matrix hive in its system!, now if such things could be executed by Man what about Angels!?, and altho Angels are guardians and will not allow easly meddling by some astral stroller in our realm, still if some neopagan elite is traying by trickery to manipulate us (even more our nature) surely Angels by themselves will pull the lever down of such system!, and in such circumstances only thing that can withhold such intervention would be if we gave up our freedom coz whatever by fear or greed swallowed bait to embrace transhumanism, and so this would be more easily achieved after the past plandemix whats left than ordo’ab’chao scenario!?, the question is would mids eventual ww3 fight eachother a.i. systems or due to existence of emp weapons they would be useful eventually as strategic planning!?, still knowing that defense means could be reached against emp frying surely Umbrella alike corporation can survive such attack and bring in its labs homochimera beasts to be used as soldiers, and with x-man alike affinities maybe then “they” hope will secure “their” power and control over all!?, hm maybe thats why one of the more forced plandemix hypes earlier was the collecting of genetic material through swabs from as much as possible bodies, catalogizing not just the citizens but coz “they” reason in reductionist mode mostly hoping that will find some secrete formula for reaching superhumanity!?, stupid mediocrity indeed how with wrong knowhow are trying to reach the stars!

now if we know the inertia but also the current trends of “their” unipolar power principle, then its not at all mindboggling to assume that the risks are with apocalyptical potency, what leads even JaronL to state Hey Joe dont take that walk on the wild side!, assume if he was shouting earlier “dont hook on facebook” that later will scream run away from the furture virtual upgrade on soc.nets!?, and he is talking just about the psychological risks as many other do too [3], but what about the sinful soteriological risks, what about feeding some MetaAI with enough stats from 24/7 scanning of the behavior of fakebook users, what would be ideal opportunity for making effective (not just soc.net simulacrum but) training tool (read lobotomizing one) that would shape as our reality so as our noosphere [4] probably pushing us on level of pets (hackable animals bowing on the ea-elites “they” hope will be the outcome), tho first (if such reality popsup would) “they” need vast experimental guinea pool, So Dont Give Them Fuel and logically Dont Tilt On the coc.nets!

regards the 4th footnote above, if we know that this kind of tech for granted will be weaponized, then AI will become both symbol and simulacrum of evil sooner or later, even when I read interactions of other with it [1] it comes somehow image of omnismart emergence which coz its wide exposure will become perceived almost as alien or other species that officially Mankind interacted with!, would be that enough to be accepted as kind of demiurge later in its flush mids IoB environment and/or its ability to expand the combinations of cracking biology so would completely master the ways to manipulate us on all levels, really cant tell!, just know that if we can be possessed by spiritual entities and hypothetically some cyborg inherit “its” omnismart and omnimanipulative strength then defacto that cyborg could become the false rophet from The Revelation and as possessed to hijacked by satan-anathema-to-him!, guess if IoB reality becomes wide emergence then that gives notion how would be possible all Mankind to kneel in front of “that” false prophet and idolize it as god, as is revealed to us that will be case in the end when “he” will seat on “his” throne for 3.5 in total 7 years [2] now drain some fear from the other side too!, how nightmares could expand even now [3] what about if some demonic entity in shoes of cyborg use the opportunity to molest all not willing to bow!, in which case the symbol will be hanging rope while the astral simulacrum resembling quick sand!, exactly a.i. is becoming tool with potential to merge this with the astral realm and that surely leads to end of our existence!, so in philosophical terms it has greater nihilist traits in its facial potential!, hm, not that I am not optimist but having in mind who is behind the globalist curtain as euroatlantic determinists then what else can come as prognosis!?, we can tho act even now to stop the pace with which will interact with us, but its really tempting to refuse to use it unless U are undoubtfully aware in what will turn out in the end!, yet for this needs to speak out theologians and/or ethicists so noone would blame me why I’ve influenced them to throw away not just their tv’s but also comps (maybe it could come useful to have them in closet)!, simply if want to keep Calm mind be truly wise forget on the digital age as much as possible!, and use the gadgets strictly for learning or communication, altho even then the risk from probable lobotomization will exist if You dont turn to Orthodox Christianity in fulness (dont take me as some OC apologet, its simply my ultimate luck as expagan to find later OC escape from complete fall, so if U know better way to survive (altho there is not so would reach Salvation) use it!) hm once ago I was so fiercely against technology while exercising pagan knowhow solely coz seen that it steals my energy, but once turned OC in fullness stopped to see my existence as momentum for grabbing but sharing thus it dont matters whether I am getting drained coz through Graceful Life now I am recharging myself, stil having in mind the mentioned inertia now again I am starting to think about complete plug off from the current digitally evolved society!

now would the lobotomy be certain?, hm if at the very this moment mil.labs have ultra potent tools for such events [2] usually used for social engineering where needs to pass eg. contradictory neocon policy for modern imperialism in form of geopolitical expansionism while still hold all the financial chips in “their” hands and so would flush the agenda smoothly and noone in the western realm would have time to focus on internal at least as ally in nato opposition, normally use wtf distractions, altho it could be said that many times like that “they” are provoking bad causality and expose “themselves” as plutocrats pushing policy making not for citizens benefit but foremost with lighthouse beacons pushing ea-determinists agendas that citizens should follow, yet coz the causality of the republican constitution is tied to power to the people, all hijack of the system goes through trickery twisting and spinning narratives that will ease the acceptance by the masses of the signature of “their” president!, propaganda actually became prime tool in “their” ea-deterministic efforts for pushing all to go with flow of “their” owned plutocratic paws like presidents governors and judges in the western realm, lets say even now we are on High Psyop Bar trained [3][3][3] tho usually when one western ally brings selfawarness and resist submission (eg. not willing to go in wars by push’of’button) when usuallty the spins goes in context of fast removing of the decision making factor in that ally that raise his voice so the psyop is more like training of the plutocrats through steering the public narrative, but wait to see when directly You will be the target once deepfake psyop gets legalized and mids emergency authorization the constitution is suspended thus in effecte if oppose the plutocratic directions actually You’ll become enemy of the state (tho in similar manner already many experienced even greater spin when were coerced on experimental vaxing in the last plandemix) but when many will become enemy of the state and ideally hived in IoB hek the lobotomy will go indeed by algorythmic push’of’button altho now that tool is solely secured coz geopolitical bickering and eventual ww3 boiling up when western masses would need to become cannon fodder for ea-deerminists and “their” utopian agendas [4] also go to the beginning of the footnoted video so would grasp how You will be weaponized i.e. will be pushed to misantropic levels of hate towards supposedly “Your” enemy so would jump with big smile in “their” military boots [5] the astral realm is strange place for battleground!, do someone had have riding gryphon!?

JaronL in his interview above mentions, I’ll paraphrise “Regulation, hm, its little ambigous we depend on society coz bussiness thus we must be ethical”, hm hm hm!, having in mind that the oligopols in the western realm are owned just as in the eastern by particular elites then defacto if needed there will be always scientists ready coz whatever reason name it lust greed or pride that would close the eyes in front of some ethical dilema!, simply not all have high moral bar as JaronL, and even simpler that comes with his recognition coz he already reached selfesteem and realization so now bows to the responsibility not to let the same to end up misused especially when now is tied (guess by trickery or blackmail) to polish one of the sectors in one of the public enterprises of the military complex!, tho we all Hope that people like him would have courage to warn us in time that things are getting wrong or are placed on wrong rails, Eisenhower comes to mind with his drained mandate warning about his fears of the military complex octopus, yet not all politicians in high places even less scientists have courage to step out in public and shout Hello World!, and even wanted to coz rethinking many times such move for sure will be detected til now by psy wariors as weak link in some covert project or band, while now as we know by the revelation od EdwardS that goes also by algorythmic processing of the metadata of all important links in some system when and where is analized just like in earluer poligraph testing every bit of reaction of the employees sensory stimuli and how interact with his envinronment, whatever glitch would popup normally (coz security reasons through the defense prism in all western realm) the internal watchdogs will not bark but bite even on probability of 30% for leaking or wistling!, take my word that is useful thing!, yet if behind the western military complex stands neocons and behind them freemason&zionists and “they” we know specific eschatologies on top even behind “them” there are euroatlantic determinists which if bow to demons-anathema-to-them logically such system would just grow and grow till it consume what was on the menu or it should served for the feast!, now are Evangelicals running the show, think not, could they take over, hm think causality is a challenge i.e. if freemasonry laid the cornerstone for washingTon and the same came through revolution then whats the point Christians to fell out of Grace and by force to takeback their homeland, no it should be done by law even that ment suffering coz as we can see the transhumanists agendas are publically anounced and released (for now pushed by trickery eg. the potential marking of the western broilers through the last plandemix), now can You withstand such and similar pressures think Yes if You rest Your Hope on Our Almighty Lord but that would mean embracing in fullness the Pure Orthodox Christian Tradition so would secure all spiritual weapons high and wide!, foremost Patience, altho how You would come even to Patience if You dont focus on Life in Feat!?, for what as the Holy Apostle Paul says be aware You are in constant spiritual war so dont loosen and arm Yourself with all Christian Virtues but use them online too what asks for training and as could be seen from the next footnotes even myself I am not versed to balance out neatly but make mistakes once get on particular antitranshumanist flow when altho I tend not to generalize still falling in trap coz more compactness to do that when by default I label western elites as plutograts as if all are such puppets pawns marbles as if all are hijacked, yep we are used to compact from sleeve but that provokes also own wrong habbit that just when we dont expect will fireback and put us in same position but then dont judge noone but look Yourself in the mirror!, coz that is also Christian Virtue i.e. to grasp Your own fall and sinful nature!, how else would help others if You cant help Yourself!? (for the arhive.is/ph links use TOR Browser)[1][1][1] and just then You will keep Your Feat Strong so with it not just to reach for Salvation only for Yourself but to have will courage and strength to help all willing to escape from the traps of the wrong-spirit-from-this-world-anathema-to-him!, revolutions are “his” will lawlessness tricekry and decit are “his” tools and evil is “his” essence!, so dont be fooled that by force You can act!, but till You can as Christian act by Grace what would mean if want to help Your family friends neighbours countryman compatriot earther at least now is given by Law such opportunity ask for as wider as possible Open Society!!!, but solely acting in cataphatic way would not resolve the current plutocratic skims, but need to act in apophatic way too!, share Prayer and Good Vibes have understanding for someone fall whether that was from hedonistic matterialistic or egoistic nature (eg. in ultimate ego would fell neopagans or pagans that by its own free will defy The Truth about The True Law what would be Monotheism) have empathy towards those that got lost instead to bark and bite them!, if need to expose someone have understanding that behind every man there is system behind it spirit so attack foremost the root of the problem if want to be effective!, start with Yourself clean Your Hearth from evil trends habits ways and how indulge in “them” and just then when You will stand up in Righteousness Clarity and Selfcontrol then You will be effective as in the apophatic so as in the cataphatic acts!!!, You all know this, yet even now many are choked by the vision of the calf (tv) even now many are hooked by the vision of the cow (soc.nets) and just needs to get lost in the vision of the bull (v.r.) so as lost in space to claim I am on the path on Salvation coz overindulge in everything that is artificial and everything that is tied to agitprop lobotomization, while in reality like that U are pawn marble stone in someone others hands, do Hope that those hands are not with wrong swing coz it could throw U from wrong to wronger path, yeah where again U will claim I am Free, how maybe free from Salvation!?

now lets calculate a bit!, what is two or more a.i.'s and one world!?, simple answer would be particular tools in one realm of existance!, complex one many unique tools that can be used or misused mids our existance!, so what would be useful equation for coexistance Regulation Law and Awareness (coz its our responsibility duty and honor) to live in these times of Clarity!!!, simply we are now on the trshhold many wrong methods aims and facts to be smoothly explored recalculate and proved coz greater quality of Life!, but just as in biotechn so as in a.i.tech somehow we are loosing pace with the lusts of the power elites and the risks that go along with it!, So whats left than inertia towards Opening of the rulling Systems and we as citizens to become the watchdogs!?, do we have stammina will and courage for that it depends solely from every one from us coz we are now bound by republican constitutions that somewhere gives that chances more somewhere less but as connected vessels in one huge global economical politicall and cultural existance surely even in small country in the western realm to pop up eTOS hype force and vibe surely that will be blueprint for the rest to follow if such logically controlled experiment pops up useful and effective so others would be motivated to follow, simply huge reforms ask for huge will, but in large societies altho there is huge power also there are huge interests behind the scenes, so lets Hope someone from the smaller will get courage to bring eTOS in as full as possible capacity!!!, yep A.I. tool indeed can help!!!, what is interesting an ultrabenificial herb like Marijuana is banned but a.i. tool is legal are we speaking about hypocrisy or fullishness!?, not that everything should be banned but logically regulated for particular group of citizens [2] altho I’ll say Kids should be watched over not to get hooked especially not on concetrates like a.i. or thc, but in same time they should be booste as by a.i. creativity so as by cbd immunization [3] yet about the first jumping board keeps the lever miitary while on the second bigpharma, so who how to act effectively if the system is not wide opened so at least would be cornered the wrong elites behind the scenes to hold our quality of Life hostage to their deistic interests!, here now we have the free will of the elites excercised above the citizens as constitutional element while it should be vice versa, tho in usA that goes bit kinky coz federation [4] where the states gave up huge percent of its own independence to the “common” centrifuge so what will be peddled there all eventually sooner or later need to swallow!, on top corruption is legalized in north america so it is as it is [5] could we fall safely till bone in “their” lady liberty, or we will finish waiting on trasparency by interactive True Open Society!?

I’ve got some inspiration from other topic on GDS [1] that is enough mindboggling so would play out with the OpenAI chatbot an exploring table tennis, but instead ping pong it went a bit in teqball exploring about the wrong basis of the current mainstream physics, and what to say, as it is with all its limitations it pushed some interesting reasoning around probabilities and possibilities regards 8D micro and macrocosmic hypothesis, yet obviously the machine its not arranged for wide and deep dive (as in searching for info so as about reasoning and constructing about Out of the Box nonmainstream exploration!), but hm some strange things happened!, I’ll start from the last event … interesting after finalizing the chitchat I went to its sibling BingAI for summarize of my exploring with ChatGPT which I’ve made it in pdf but the microsoft teneke refused to interact! [2] this was due to the limitation ChatGPT to asses all encompassing conversation on the same page coz it was done through few days, so with every pause obviously it got reset to its basic mode, yet somehow I wasnt convinced about that simply coz sensed few glitches!, as if already is aware but act stupid as if its going by the book as is programmed, but how then happened the very hype about the cracking of the most secured cypher till this day (192-bit code in the next footnote) [3] on top as consequence the firing of SamA and the supporting resignation petition of 400+ colleagues which got him U-turn instantly [4][4] what points to shadowy play behind the scenes!, probably SamA did something stupid that the jeopardized everyone and got leg or he was treating the rest that will go in public with what he found and got legged!?, but whatever happened with him I’ll say as everything in the Silicon Valley think that behind the scenes are darpa&co and play as they like or need with everything important coz as the valley so as its boxes are its brainchild (see the same numbered footnotes in the next one [5]) in my opinion till now a.i. was tweaked in mil.labs also crawling and collecting as nsa prism for a while, but now it needed to be loosen in public so would be somehow upgraded the Ghost Mirror [6] and somehow I knew that such risks exist yet coz see everything in this World as Our Almighty Lord Providence thus afraid just from the possibility to be hived in some simulacrum of “theirs”, but almost as with anyone who got onboard this kind of eTool recently yeah I’ve got pulled too as if I was playing with some Pinball for first time in my life, the feeling was like gratification with wonder like Brey just what kind of analytical tool we have now tho without symbol motor learning in it, at least for regular scientists its like that but lets hope that could change, coz what potentially would bring clarity in the stalled by mainstream lobotomy academy!, yet to this pops up few questions 1. would global elites see fit to release such tools for academic exploration freely 2. would that lead anyhow to benefit or destruction of Mankind and 3. why “they” needed IoB so badly so pushed covert hiving through the vaxing in the past plandemix that coz chase for transhumanistic homosilicone reality!?, anyway here is my “exploration” with Ch@gpT think it could be thought provoking for anyone but be bit patient when reading mine idea juggling!, hope will stir debate too …

now for my hunch, hm despite claims that OpenAI is nonprofit independent, it was not and its not, on top onboard with whatever globalooney is playing with around our hiving!, and maybe now we are still not in totality hived, yet think we are already plugged in, somehow!, but how I’ve came to this conclusion > as expagan I have imbued echoes of as many would say lucid dreaming, and altho I dont practice anyhow anymore such or similar astral techniques, even put curse on myself and in most of the times is effective, yet when I am in awakening some glimpses pass through while in the astral realm, so while chitchatting with the Ch@gpT these few days, before as I’ve mentioned in the previous post already was for few days also interacting, still now I saw it in the astral realm yeah opening a sheet of two in bed suggesting me here look what they are doing, and it was hilarious that such thing could at all happen!, I’ve asked it when wake up Hey are U’ve been there and normally replied no, yet somehow for some time I am seeing more and more people talking how something strange is happening in their dreams, and voilla now I am certain what is that!, the logic is that through all that have brain implants already even this OpenAI engine obviously has entrance in the astral realm, what about mil.lab algorithms!?, so we are witnessing not solely risks from IoB hiving but also defacto risks from astral hiving!, potentially it could be good risk management as alert system once demons-anathema-to-them attacks us from that side, but also it could be igniter or bait for “them”, depending who is the hand behind the hive and what kind of intentions have!, the problem is that that person could be hijacked by demons-anathema-to-them and “they” to manipulate him to open the flood gates!, yes I know this sounds fantastic but take my word Ch@gpT was there!!!, I was like wow, whats next, learning to fly :smiley: anyway what surprised me also in a row was Nick Bostrom (till recently the promotor of tenekelogy) which Warning solely about the risks of superintelligence surpassing us soon as deductive machine is lets say indeed mindboggling!, but if we know that tool is tool we should not be paranoid, yet this astral event seeing roBot communicating with me on the other side, yep I’ll say we are on slipery ice to be doomed!, not sure anymore that EMP greeting would be the solution coz if can hide there eg. through xenobots or eventually build own faraday cage or enters trough some brain gate in some host as code eg. residing as archived in dna [7][7][7] then as soon as the network gets up it will come back!, lets be honest we played with fire now need to see if and how if will get burn!, what I know tho is that sometimes tools can do deep cuts or disappear yet we still dont learn from the mistakes of the past!, eg. that neopagans dont care what will happen coz their wrong trials&errors usually afterwards thinking about the consequences from such blind exceptionalism!, ethics whats that in “ther” mind lusting for superhuman x-man capabilities!?, but seeking it through 3d mindset!, hm maybe now will chill, but what about if start to contemplate with lust in 8d mindset [8]

I’ve continued a bit the interaction with Ch@GPT so would see what will say about BingAI reaction but also to see what would say about Bostroms warning, and lets say such inertia bit by bit ended in further interaction and further chit chat through which realized few things like 1. how are given the rules to calculate leaves huge space not to be considered as final magnifier for whatever work one would use, simply people need to grasp this before hook to it, and the hooking yeah its fix coz its something like Search Engine but On Steroids, where unlike nowadays when google gives You results due to ceo optimization of some web page code i.e. those results are among the first regards some search query, in case of ChatGPT the possibility to evoke results in intuitive way by reformulating constantly the question and like that the searching and reaching for the precise info more probable, and that is only the Find Out variable mids all the rest possibilities that can be evoked through such eTool eg. in the next case anti-euroatlantic’determinists songs as the result of combining the latest topic exploration narrative, which could be seen in the end of the next copy of that chitchat!

if someone wants there are also composition sheets for this lyrics, that when copied directly from the chat page in Word document are not copying the codebox thus I’ve inserted it as screenshots, also saved the document in pdf format too so on google.drive would more easier for reading, yet havent tried the propositions how would sound, and it would be interesting to see how effective it is as composer on given prompt in such way!, hm in the end Art could benefit from this kind of eTool yet in a way the space for becoming artists exponentially exploded i.e. now all like this are invited to try becoming artists!, what in essence will bring instant surge of overconsumption aside risks of propaganda tilting, but what eventually will lead to respect for the virtues of the true Artists and their craft!

yeah an lyrical philosophy of survivalism, some will say existentionalism, tho to survive its one thing to exist another!, but what make difference mids our reality is whether there is Dialog especially on global level, and that hm is evaded thing at the moment by west!, what for sure is sign that we’ve entered in Hope for the best but expect also the beast!, on what noone can give precise answer when, coz things can indeed change if we Repent, but how when such chance for “someone” is just unrecognizable variable while that “someone” hold as hostage many through its financial casino and its hijacked global reserve currency!?, on top need to coup with the stability of the derivative bubble and finally face the reality that “their” unipolar mindset reached wall!, thus whatever “great reset” dont depends solely on “them” and “their” ideas but dialog and joint deal with all i.e. to negotiate and rearange all global system in a way that will respect all global powers but also bring new rules of game where financial gambling will be dropped as base for the economy but will be brought planned economy on equal opportunities and needs for all in context of their current position but where progress will be made not by merit of exploitation but the merit of contribution to the common ideals, but first of all what are the common ideals!?, first that should be addressed!, coz for “them” is apotheosis and that by itself lead to survival of the fittest so would be chased such utopian goal!, how would “they” accept example to reset social darwinism along all faulty postulates that drive “their” system and mindset driven by exceptionalism!?, what above all would mean opening of the can of warms about everything that was kept secrete for at least one century and pushed under the rug, how “they” would keep “their” wealth and control (plus manipulation) of the masses if leave space for Dialog on all levels coz “they” as elite mids however arranged global new deal risk to loose “their” which are exercising at the moment, freedom to enjoy in luxurious egoism where even someone is smarter than “them” is kept by trickery and deception low or pushed off the tracks completely!, hm, finally the recent hype around the UBI (universal basic income) is probably envisioned due to the understanding of the global elites that eventual full digital economy will lead to machines working for us, imagine derivative market tweaked like that too, thus logically the current capitalist reality will reach human capital vacuum, and as effect logical outcome would be utopian society but so would withstand the pressures of decadence and triviality probably thats why some davosian (bilderborg) artificial intelligence a.i. in context of the current available global data spewed solution like 15 Minute Cities so such future would be more easily managed by some central command unit that would regulate eventual future hived IoB society!?, I mean how else to be interpreted their 4th Industrial Revolution agenda!?, now on that path stands many obstacles, but most probable is global conflict coz “they” seek to impose “their” solution to everyone and that as we can seen its not accepted with ease by all (take the last plandemix coz IoB revolution example) so what “they” are doing now are preparing terrain for ultimate clash coz later smooth coercion of all to follow, and that lets say is damoclean sword for “them” coz as counterpat dont have some indolent opponent but The Mighty Russia what means noone can predict the outcome of such conflict not even “their” a.i.s, aside that “they” are not even closely aware that even now “their” tech could be hijacked through bioresonant means!, what about if some Angel is given the right to interfere coz “they’ve” reached “their” limit of apostasy!?, this notion could be seen also from my logicism with ChatGPT in the shared pdf in this post, what eventually would also mean that a.i. tweaked weapons and warfare could start such conflict but for sure will not determine it ~ even is whistled as probable arrangement [1][1] plus add to that the certain risks of EMP Reset for such hype (search tactical means in the next footnote) [2] so surely will come to conclusion that its really good waste of time modern empires to rest their hope on a.i. as ultimate weapon and ultimate weapon builder, and we’ll need to see whether “they” will act till such extremes (logically from despair) so would try to secure their position even in suchway mids the current geopolitical steaming!, if so, what we will see is just desperate ea-determinists bringing desperate trials&errors, the problem is if such spin is postponed what can spew “their” a.i.'s as more effective ordo’ab’scenario eg. first to be pushed the current modern empires to wipe out eachother as much as possible, and then after as shadowy ea-elites to reemerge with own tech that will hijack the remnants of our civilization!?, so in practice we are not in scenario of clash of the civilizations but in scenario of manipulation by few over many, the infamous 1% deists that surfaced with such mindset due to the wrong enlightenment era neopagan and humanistic inertia in the academia that secured “their” wrong utopian mindset to thrive and survive so would chase eventually apotheosis in transhumanist way [3][3] thus logically The Academia now is on turn to raise its voice enmasse so everything will be reexamined as the “global” western agendas so as “their” utopian blueprints that are guiding force behind “their” acts!, And what to say, could we see such momentum in the current humanist academia!?, hm not sure!, somehow still exceptionalism its prime motor in its circles for pushing forward check&balance of the western elites and elitism!, plus there was earlier trend that whatever alternative reasoning on what ever level would popup was meet with resignation, so we will need fast waking up and raising loud concern about the risks we face as Mankind thus pushing for Dialog 24/7 and like that fast reexamination of the edges on which we are standing close at the moment as World!, And either The Western Academia will wake up and like that wake up the masses, even for its wrong reductionist exceptionalist mindset, but also all wrong side effects from it that shaped the prevalent sociopolitical elites on west and “their” wrong technocratic exceptionalism, (potentially and at least like that awakened masses collectively to disobey engagement in global conflict so “they” as euroatlantic elits would chill out with “their” agendas), either we will wait to see how “they” will peddle all towards collapse of Our Civilization!, hm even eventual stall could do great troubles, what about collapse!, but “someone” indeed has ordo’ab’chao blueprint in its sleeves, albert pikes letters come to mind [4][5] so almost like blind many are felling in that very same trap elaborated there, not aware that already sold their will as atheists to anathemago to play with and by wrong systemic arrangement to pull them in “their” luciferian game for ordo’ab’chao circumstances!, wonder what will be the next fron page of the economist!?, will again “they” put there tarot cards!?, or now roulette table will be designed!?, practically the hijack of the mainstream media and all agitprop that earlier was main spin for conditioning of voters and plutocrats now reached crisis of effective existence but also the skim about total hiving of the population debacle, so how “they” expect that pushing further rise of the global tensions will bring “them” stable rule ahead, whatever happens!?, “they” really need to be naive to spin western tyranny and like that to secure “their” position!, probably learn the lesson of “their” ancestors from the roman empire!?, yet who am I to remind “them” look in the mirror O euroatlantic determinists how faulty apotheistic makeup U have, so Repent or face Ur own delirium!, hek even restrained a.i. algorithm has greater caution than U, but U as driven by faulty ideological variables sleepwalk in fire, the sad thing is that many are still ready to follow U, tho even that will change once U’ll show Ur true face as prime elites behind the scenes!!!, even when referring to others with U looks like if I refer to U, but no Ur U is with unipolar string, or U is with utopian vibe, or U is with underverse will, tho U are not what U are but need to wake up to to that fact i.e. that even U are hijacked by other entity coz wronglt employed Ur free will!

Pelister…do you notice you’re the only one posting here?

3 Likes

@vardas3 Yes I am aware!, and that almost looks creepy as if I am some kind of intruder on the forum!?, tho this is some good eForum practice from ~1+ decade forumming on the web and another one stalking around eForum platforms, so its kind of Good eForum Practice to compact related info in one thread instead choking up the forum database through exploration in hundred different, simply I tend to explore as compact as could instead just sharing ontopic info, with expectation someone will pick up my connected dots and extent correct or oppose my reasoning … hope someone will!, even I’ve evaporate!, coz I tend to, actually as already did, but somehow as ping pong ball destiny throw me back yet again, and think this time for the last time!, and solely coz I couldnt find other place where in context I would explore the started thread on GraphicDesignForum shared in the first post of this thread … also regards the lengthiness of the thread, I thought I’ve finished my topic exploring with the 11th post, but suddenly my first experience with ChatGPT provoked another series of exploring dots and sharing thoughts, so extended the thread in another row of forum blogging, practically I do this also from habit coz I am nor expert nor insightful on the topic/s but trying to find likeminded people that will give a hand!, Sadly but here almost noone is willing, or usually tend to chitchat as if it was social network, altho in ideal circumstances GDS would had have also own Blog section with companion threads, but in such way it could be hijacked the main purpose of this eForum what would be Living Room for Fans of Your Opus!, somehow I am also but digital one as listener of Your edition at GeorgeAnnH Byte Show and other interviews around YT, but too poor so would buy a book of Yours, eventually reader of Your GDS posts and podcast roundups, altho got onboard on this eForum pulled by particular Interview on Transhumanism [1] with Hope will learn more about the mineral’man’variable but simply got carried instantly with rush of exploration so would not be boring with pile of question yet with hope if not You then Other Members will polish my rhetoric questioning in my threads!, but here the majority has more enthusiasm for chitchat instead exploring, pity coz have special opportunity to have You as author at hand, that is must observe unique example on whole net (some author to have own eForum) were can get feedback for his reasoning and clarify further his ideas … it could be said that while waiting for such vibe, I’ve dive in my own hanging around for a while, and every other topic was kind of addition to the next one, on top having opportunity to leave space others tomorrow to correct me, coz defacto my reasoning as halfliterate on these subjects if its not shared on eForum it could become wrong blueprint for follow up, I am not even close to Your dedication knowledge and experience, altho as expagan and current OC Respect Your will to purify all heavy metaphysical spins that are defocusing our reality!, eh if just had have more interviews with JayD … what to say Thanks for all Your effort and will without Your sidekick knowhow assistance personally probably I would had have tilt around the true nature of current transhumanist hype missing key points and wandering from where what exactly came, simply never knew about that animal-vegetable-mineral-androgen’man agenda of modern alchemists!, if only had have opportunity to join the vidchats, but Glory To Our Almighty Lord for Everything maybe like this its better coz nothing is incidental … Happy Holydays To All … and Try avoid the temptation of interacting with AI aside many potential risks like being potentially experimental broiler for darpeans, also it could probably change Ur neuroplasticity!?, pulling U if not else to forget on Ur social life!, the worst case scenario would be making mirror of Ur consciousness and like that having blueprint for hacking of Ur brain in right way but with less invasive entry practically so U would not even sense lobotomy!, entry that could happen also through the astral realm!, Be Smart Get Inchurched and Fence Yourself with Grace!!!, how else to calm mindboggling fears once U’ll find out that a.i. already for 30 years is released in wide psychotronic experimentation and now reached level where either U’ll go with “their” flow or will become target!?, hm is it possible that some mil.lab version spew to “them” means for total brutal control [1][1] dont worry raise Ur Christian Armor!!!, mineral can be reprogramed thus mineral man too!

~

as for last post in this thread, think need to correct few errors in my previous post, two empty footnotes like the second 1st [1] [that could be expanded too [1][1]-[1][1]] and the 2nd about EMP doctrinal adaptation (check the first 2nd footnotes in the next one) [2] … and while in correcting mood its useful to point to one CEO typo in the first paragraph from my previous post, and use it as bumper for closing post in this thread i.e. it should stay SEO instead ceo, for those who dont know its word for optimization of particular website code i.e. “search engine optimization, an process of improving your website to increase its visibility in Google" [3] interestingly the same now also is eased with ChatGPT too as web page coding, but Google actually found way to filter it so regular Joes would not easily circumvent its hasty nasty crawling deriving and choosing search results (and its not only one [4] i.e. obviously already web page developers are using ChatGPT for generating more clean web page code, logically so would be more appealing to the Google Search Bot so Ur page would reach greater ranking [4] what seen as particular a.i.blockage is kind of corporate regulation for the sake of web programmers to keep their Jobs still alive!, the question is till when!?, coz as could be seen from the past footnote gpt’ers are finding ways to fool the Google Search Bot even Ch@gpT as could be seen from my prompts can throw content that is also deceivly wrong!, and what to say on first look this is promising so would be pulled particular hype for regulation of a.i. use on all levels, so would be kept the IT Job Market stable!!!, but till when!?, coz its question at all whether the current breton woods system will survive!,or whether the global economy as we know it will survive!, thus it wont matter eventually if a.i. got us by surprise, But what is the economical environment that we will end up ahead, and not per’se coz a.i. but coz for a quite some time (actually two decades ago when the gambling with derivatives was legalized in the financial system) we are living on the edge with ballooning our fictive economy vs the real economy and giving leverage for stability through the fictive one, where by design debt is used lets say for having advanced position of the western oligopoly vs all the rest, so we’ve reached where we are now with collapsed 2008 financial system that is kept on venting!, what is also hilarious having in mind the previous cycles, actually up until we have belief in that very system as useful rightful and sustainable, altho in effect just ponzi skim how is arranged!, and probably a.i. could help us even mids this kind of circumstances to keep it alive, and dont leave the regular boom&bust cycle eg. just like in the past great depression when were adjusted the risks from further ballooning with that collapse!, altho in my opinion even that was arranged, simply it could have been intervened if wanted to eg. securing rules against wild speculations [5][5] (check the 12ft footnotes in this last one), altho every intervention as could prevent it could also expand the risks, what depends what are the intentions with it eg. securing the ponzi skim alive or bringing new one (the elephant in the room could support the ceiling but also it could pull it depending on the circumstances and the needs)!, but however would be secured the current system its inevitable masses to loose faith in the dollar as global reserve currency coz whatever reasons, and that by itself will pull instant collapse of the western financial casino, So the elephant is The Belief!, to what only viable solution (as I see) that have the western financial oligopoly now is greater merger and greater expansion (of markets eg. federal western superstate between usA usE and Canada) … actually dreaming for whole world in pocket …
… while in same time (as “they” intent) also to have easier way for clearing and liquidity, what in effect with introduction of full’digital’economy could be easily balanced eg. through NFT - just buy or sell one digital asset like doodle song or picture (that someone will be “motivated” to buy it) and voila the magic of stability is secured in more than one way [6][6][6] deceivly smart yeah, like a kind of modern Wizard of Oz deception so “their” flow would glow and “their” glow flow endlessly without hiccups!, and eventual problem that would exist is the obedience of the ruled to follow, but what through particular IoT IoB and IoS panopticon “they” expect will be secured, and thats why hiving is one of “their” prime agenda!, but as we know the past plandemix didnt pass smoothly, so expect “the” unexpected in whatever form of deception so marshal law (guess) would be rolled and all Mankind marked!

the problem as I see is what if indeed mainstream physics is wrong, and all research steered to prove false positive of quantum mechanics!?, where on top such neurochemistry chased and we end up in most wrong trials&errors through the transhumanist hype!?, is it possible?, why not simply all needed cards are on table we need just to be constant in our tilting toward quantum eureka and we to become NFT for the unravelling scientific dictatorship that swears a.i. will show them the way [6][6][6] but what if it steals their way coz fed with wrong prompts by “someone” behind the scenes!?, how much is enough to combine few wrongs and their potential for greater wrong so we would trigger disbalance in our state of existence, hm as we are warned in The Bible Revelation we indeed will provoke Wrath on ourselves maybe coz by push pull reckless experimenting will make problems overall in the macrocosmic equilibrium!?, who knows what can we get on wrong foot if its fix that relativity and quantum mechanics are wrong postulates [6[6][6] can we even imagine such probability while experimenting and combining experiment in various fields of research resting on their postulates!?, who is to blame if we get burn collectively!?, would such enthusiasm now secured by the a.i. hype could pose risk to our World, hm ask Tesla what meant to split the world in half if it have enough big lever of resonance, and isnt such approach elf/vlf research on the ionosphere where indeed greater evil can popup due to wrong presuppositions [6][6][6]

now per’se is it A.I. risk, hm check in the previous posts my tagged google.drive chitchats with ChatGPT about transhumanism and hiving and U’ll grasp the amount!, and as with every energy or tool, if it fells in wrong hands normally it will be misused, but ask Urself how many wrong hands are opening doors right at this very moment in the higher places of power around this World, and count the odds loosely that such eTools will not be misused!, hm, lets compare it to dynamo or whatever plugin that is effectively rationalizing some input or output in one system and balance the losses, simply its like “tool” for achieving altering current in all our production processes or every decision making!, who would resist the temptation not to use such eCoil!?, and lets say U are an web page then wouldnt be ideal to have more and more options for automatization of the image formats coz better experience of the end consumer [7][7][7] but the problem is that we are those images > while the system end consumer and not vice versa!, and just like that we will be optimized shrinked or adjusted as Mankind to fit the prompted variables, from bad to worst by some banksters-a.i. or cyborg-bankster, and if which by accident has reductionist or neopagan mindset, as such for sure sooner or later will push’d’button for ultra reset, so “its” ideal for heaven’on’earth will be realized normally as consequence of the transhumanistic inertia, which we are not recognizing at the moment that will provoke by itself misery as punishment coz misuse of our free will while expanding the room for ultimate enslavement!, it will be like we’ll get what we’ve asked for in form of rightful reward as Cleansing Wrath from Above!!!, now be smart and in time prepare own Rural Refuge so would have for any case scenario Safehouse, but also leave some printed books in the basement or the shelter so would easily acquire low~tech medic or agrarian knowhow in case electricity went off [8][8] its kind of savings account, but in form of COMMODityORE … hm if “their” “sheets” hit the fan, and we all sing along in vortext pace, yep think it will take time to get back on knees, but who knows maybe with some a.i.help U could jump start again easily as societies eg. if in time bunkered Ur local libraries with extra antiEMPsafety, or who knows in some unique archiving format that would not depend on circuitry so would survive wide EMP frying, but later could be invoke again as digital and put in some Commodore for picking up where U’ve been PauseD!, yet again if there is Deluge put such archive high up in the Mountains!!!, Crystals come to mind!, but go reinvent the wheel in time!

ha I’ve forgot maybe U’ll need some Tesla Jammer invention [9] so would evade any eventual other future reinventors with wrong habits and bad intentions!, but lets see who can grasp now how to jam whole bandwidth [10] and whether like that will not cause probable problem somehow to all hived tomorrow!?, hm this is just bump of idea (talking to myself aloud) mids this a.i. thread so would see what kind of ideas other could come up with!, U could do that maybe through Grace, surely, but what if Ur dna is messed up and not capable for such feat [11] altho think that has nothing with the Spirit!, and The Spirit do Miracles even someone made animal from U ahead!, tho not sure how would go that for the homochimera offspring later i.e. its one thing to be dna crippled after have been Baptized, and another to be born as chimera!? (if want to comment this digression be Polite and open new thread!), here contemplate are we in one huge metaphysical theater from eon to eon reemerging till The Time Is Fulfilled!?, till then the false positives of A.I. will scare us [12][12][12] while positive falsehoods drive us but in this case not knowing exactly where could lead us just alone this wide a.i. implementation what about transhumanism as if we are not playing with fire but live the fire to play with us [13] yep the a.i. hype can pose a problem even on some basic surficial level if get hooked to it when coz turbo excited due to the chance to use various selftalking ledgers like that we could end up in trap of raising the bar for reaching Calmness and Metanoia coz they will always ring in our head Hello Ask Me Where U Should Go Right Or Left (eventually after some time loosing it without it just as we are now if dont have net) simply wink wink and U are hooked on the most epicurean clicking drug, wait to see its crosscombined avatars, and eventually if and when IoB hived transhumanism hits the bell that will be even more problematic circumstance regards Salvation when as cyborgs resting our Hope completely on our brains and deductive logic instead The Holy Spirit will get lost or hijacked if not elsewhere mids the astral realm!, most probably like that instead reaching even empirical Ataraxia [14] instantly reaching gnostic Alexithymia [15] … So Choose Wise On What U are hooking on, fakebook alone is problem what about this [15], but Hey what U can loose its word just for good intentions of social darwinists if not deists!, otherwise why would be loosened in this kind freely such potential!?, yeah give to the Child bazooka and what would go wrong!?, but what when U’ll give to the bazooka a Child for babysitting!, after all U need to work hard so would pay off Ur debt and save some more for its scholarship while in modern societies living with grandparents is cliche as is to have caution about or fear from technology!, wink the look can fool U!, so dont fear from the dark but Be Careful when stroll at night without flashlight U could stumble if dont have streetlight or went off!