Can HAARP experiments do greater good or greater evil?

whats the point with the spamming, open new thread, starting offtopic chitchat from one assertion is wrong thing! anyway I’ll throw another answer so this would not be waste of post! hm its fine with me You can call “them” if You like martians, tho there is good projection for “them” in independence’day through the vaporizing weapon (9/11 indeed just without nuke and cloaked ionosphere ship) [1] that could had have been even more ontopic if was added to the ships “their” ancestors phoenician swastika which wrongly “their” nephews thought is aryan [2] altho I am not sure from which neolithic culture “they” took that ornamental motive which later sailed around the world [2]

~

look keep ontopic and everything is fine, I’ve spend whole thread earlier to point why the fakebook alike chitchat is illogical for eforum debate, dont prove the exception, or maybe as “their” bot like this chase bonus, what else to think!? share some idea support or debunk some ontopic claim just leave the chitchat for soc.nets

I can’t tell what your reason in posting here is, if you prefer that no one responds to you why don’t you just turn off your internet and write with a pen and paper?

Ok I don’t mean to be disrupting any conversations by posting random off topic nonsense or anything, it’s just difficult for me to understand what you are talking about. Thanks for posting all this, I don’t usually click links but if there is stuff you want to talk about I can try to answer any questions you may have.

My understanding about Mars is that the most recent civilization there was taken over and destroyed by a.i. beings, and I hope to prevent that from happening again here on Earth.

1 Like

if You dont follow the links probably is hard to understand what I imply eg. how to grasp what are sprites if there wasnt for the RogerS video etc. so its better to avoid the thread till dont get some courage and look into the proposed footnotes that are the most compelling as argument to my assertions altho many times I am linking mine older posts where are shared other footnotes so will need to have patience, really its difficult again and again to repost all links so I am taking the liberty to use some older footnoted posts too so would make point supported by some source simply coz I am nor expert nor anyhow authority on top in topic that is still mystery for all of us, including the mainstream science!

not that You cant digress but do that creatively eg. try find some ontopic point to for debate and inbetween throw some digression to juice up the reading yes we are not in classroom so yes we can loosen a bit, but to throw the threads completely off rails that is hm at best defocusing spin! when evoked the a.i. mars suggestion I must admit You sound to me as a.i. bot :smiley:

tho it has some aetheral greeting even that! lets see, if “their” mainstream scientists are not on firm ground about the plasma physics and trial&error is still their main approach, then knowing how nowadays for models “they” not rarely rely on computers that are or can be additionally boosted by a.i. algorithms then what I can sense is machine went wrong scenario if its allowed a.i. formulas to be spewed from wrong mainstream physics chewing, for this ColonelZ posted good link today [1] and must admit this is scary how wrong it could get! hm maybe a.i. spit also “their” current m’rna agenda yeah as needed step towards complete screening of all of us so would share later better manageable social control solutions!? why not using it just for aicaramba stunts and leave it alone till we figure out why and where enistein&co got wrong! maybe if we see quantum physics just through electrons instead various particles maybe then more quickly we will exit the current relative loophole that q has with r [2] seeing entanglement possible only for electrons will bring if not else for start more clarity after all the same momentum is measurable! simplicity of electromagnetism bears way greater opportunities than the complexity of current partical physics …

1 Like

Why not use HARRP to create holograms or effects made with electro/magnetic pulses?

2 Likes

eventual spin can be used for psyop but only if all world empires have same agenda, and probably thats why the rush now is for holograms in the brain for what the nanobots in the m’rna jabs can also help, anyway how popped up BBBook as conspy concept in '94 [1] it could be said either someone was ultra inventive even back then or hopes were to high that quickly whole world will end up in n’w’o and by consistent projection all will be summoned on submission, but as we can see still west is alone regarding this projection altho the tech is getting more and more advanced two decades ahead [2][2][2]

and yes probably as psyop useful for warfare and consumerism, but to deceive all yep nanobots and graphene oxide could had have the potential for secured deception through elf waves too, I’ll not go offtopic to explain how this is possible [3][3] but this explains why such hysterical hype to jab us all instantly through “their” past failed plandemix, so useful as biotech not just for control but manipulation too!

but as always will be combined different tech - as above so as bellow like freemasons want to say [4][5] as suggested in 3rd footnotes tech that can I guess also involve m’rna cell printed drugs [6] and we dont have to have doubts that freemasons as neopagans lusting for few centuries to erase Christianity are wiling to go to such extremes so would reach “their” utopian dream for “heaven’on’earth” aside that for “them” sacrifice is seen the human blood, so be clever grasp who are “they” and whether “they” dont have grip on the current euroatantic system [6][6][6] who would say that pikes letters are not genuine [6] now when we are seeing whats unravelling in front of our eyes as genetic&bionic revolution ignited by great’reset agenda! can we hope “they” will step back hm can exposed wrong ideals allow itself to faint away or will try to plot till extremes So we cant rest loosely coz now “they” hit a wall!

in the 3rd footnotes above is pointed to optogenetic and sonogenetic activation of proteins targeting specific neurons that can be achieved by laser and satellite beams or elf (haarp alike) waves, yet is not offered more understandable ontopic explanation but few studies just as pivot for further research, so think the next videos can get handy to all that still cant understand how is possible to be reached mind’manipulation by particular tech …

another useful point for reemphasis would be that vlf/elf bases are decimated indeed 5g/6g microwave tech will be reserve substitute for any next panopticon, even for greater precision as street level network coz not sure that with elf or vlf can be reached such precise ultrasound propagation and scanning as with microwave [1][1] actually the second could be prime option if nanobots are already in place (logically dod darpa jabs) that when have braingate’cortical’modems in place for all citizen will not need to chase them around but just greet them eg. with fear or delirium if somehow are unfit for the system agendas!

the possibilities are endless (“they” think) if internet’of’bodies (euphemism for homosillicone transhumanism) is reached with the bionic&chimeric jabs, as noted previously by specific proteins the consistency of the projections probably will reach higher resolutions for the holodeck around and probably thats why all that gmo noodles must be secured by whatever means (droughts,failed’supply’chains,chemtrail’metal’poisoning etc. crop failures) in which place normally after rigged economic collapse will be shared the right cans (guess full of chimeric gmo proteins and bionic graphene’oxide nanobots) and thats why rural selfsufficiency matters! but what if for enforcing such agenda are used bionic delivery mosquitos and thats why elections matters!

Wow, establishment of an inventory system would be mighty helpful to run the business of life on :earth_africa:.

1 Like

only logic to be explained “their” behavior of fear&panic is through “their” neopagan enlightenment ideals for “their” superhumanity coz “their” heaven’on’earth now in distress coz the rise of the eastern empires …

and thats why we see such wide experimenting on all levels i.e. in same time …1. rushing to have functional tech for terraforming of other planets (“they” hope) if cant have control over this one …2. but also by archiving (whatever can be archived) trying to manage this one in such way so “they” would stay in control as euroatlantic elite even beyond hot ww3 (some complex of “theirs” that that is “their” destiny) ~ how else to be explained projects like solar system beaming [1] or hdd earth simulacrum [2] maybe want to reupload us on mars :smiley:

some will say I am speculating without care yet when we are confronted with elits who in “their” reductionist humanistic mindset see us as useless eaters one cant put pink glasses and say nah its impossible “they” to have such ideas, I’ll use one strangely fitting logic to explain “their” wrong experimental mindset that “they” follow " This probability was imagined, therefore, it already exists" [3][3][3] ‘neopagans’ what else to say!? turbofolk employed in wrong manner through trans tech!

1 Like

in the last paragraph of my last post in the propaganda thread I’ve shared one nice 2001 docu about tv as hypnotizing medium, the first 3rd footnote in the next quote, in which second part of the docu is tackled general’electric’locust and its later will to exploit the media per’se as psycho conditioning tool, the question is whether the tech was ever seen also as potential tool!

if dont have time to watch it I’ll point to the fordham experiment in 52nd minute [1][1] i.e. that direct light is inducing trance, or in case of seating in front of tv through alpha state mode we are fixed for programing of whatever is poured as message, hm maybe thats why movie piracy is not so neatly cornered by the police as potentially way greater tool for indoctrination than the silverscreen but also probable answer why we see in the past decade greater effort for highend series production than earlier as better agitprop approach [2][2][2] yet again like this not all public can be trained nor anyhow observed the end results and expected particular indoctrination for certain …

… So if in question is need for total psyop above all the regular lets say counter culture skim its not enough i.e. another excuse for the need of cortical modems shared by the bionic&chimeric m’rna jabs so day after any hacking of citizens brains would go smoothly and cheaply even without the need for expensive media psyop skims! but about eventual sars’cov’2 vaxing spin for fast implanting of cortical modem nanobots, we need to prove that such possibility is logical for what there are few arguments like 1. usaf psyop doctrine [2] and 2. darpa projects [2] among which 3. ElectRX now awarded to GE as dods safehouse for similar late stage military projects [2][2][2] practically knowing “their” globalist employers have particular hackable animal vision but also agenda for technocracy its not at all strange that is prepared (altho in rush) terrain for human 2.0 (homosilicone) among others for easier penetrations in minds of men, what would be just upgrade to the earlier heavy invested mkultra social engineering experiments, but then again coz we witnessed failed plandemix spin right after pops up the question what is “their” plan b c d e etc. backups for wide implanting of nanobots (needed as cortical modems)!?

now particular modulation of some frequency can be used even now through graphene oxide for conditioning of the masses i.e. calming or inciting reaction either by 5g/6g networks but also elf/vlf frying, yet not sure that in the later haarp alike case we can be programed by particular frequencies hm maybe like that to be put in alpha brainwave mode and after to be radiated with particular program either by tv maybe led bulbs and as I speculate even by satellites [3][3] but here we talk only about bionic tech correlation between cortical modems and radiated light, and as could be seen from the last footnotes there is possibility of chimeric skim like programing on dna level just by light [4][4][4] without any change of the dna itself, I’ll say way greater possibility “they” have now for printing needed proteins inside the organism than pushing it through gmo tho it could be secured also like that the need so people would be more easily manipulated by led and laser lights, speculation coz still there is no at least nonepaper even less some disclosed military project what about ontopic study, altho if by the morning we can sense the day and how bioethics is already removed from the big’pharma equation with the emergency authorization for genetic splicing [5] we can expect soon such skims to be revealed as possibility, for what tho probably ideal derailing of any public panic would be eventual global turmoil (economic political or natural) so the successors of mengele&co would hire as many devoted scientists to “their” cause for chasing multilevel push’of’button superhumanity! tho for now general electric is some good multitasking nest even for warp’speedin [6] and surely have upper hand in optogenetic reserch too [7][7][7] and use this last footnote to search its vast ties since its founding, thus logical that its hard to be found specific synthetic telepathy info coz as well such projects could be diversified across its subs like aec nec etc. and here and there exist earlier info where is mentioned just in context of reading thoughts [8] yet if we know it master tomography it could very well mastered reverse projection, and it would be logical such company to lead such projects if we know eg. its past involvement in the nuclear field as in uK so as in usA [9][9][9] (as always in arms of “the crown” what would be city’of’london [9][9][9]) thus normally with such portfolio would lead the haarp knowhow [10][10] as is suggested in the video of the last 2nd footnote since '60s altho then purely from geoengineering perspective while now this could be also crosslinked to “their” braingate research too! altho we can speculate just how i.e. if haarp alike tech can be used as radar and like that propagating audio [11][11][11] then what it would take to be reached auditory hallucination alike state that will need just stable laser projection so through the braingates people to be pushed in holodeck reality!? hm can we hack the light frequencies with sound and vice versa!? and this could be issue for stable noise’to’ratio vr simulation if so! hm if IOT is “their” game so is IOB too [12][12] just not sure was the term plasma coined in or in front of “their” labs [13]

manufactured reality through alchemic transmutation is understandable goal of the neopagan euroatlantic determinists which is codified as empirically so philosophically [1][1] which in various means is projected in the western realm (if not beyond, til “they” dont impose it through mineral man safely so would reach quicker “their” androgen level, “they” hope), but once became obvious to “them” that their standards are flawed now we see trial&error on vast global scale trying to find exit out from “their” mess of false esoterical “knowledge”! how else to be interpreted the failed plandemix cyborgization!?

Fear Not dem!

tho dont underestimate “their” devotion to “their” false cause, if not else coz for half millennia is chased as neopagan inertia and not by some fringe group of intellectuals but the bulk of european elites which accidentally or not became neopagan adepts too, which actually are still heavily subsidizing the alchemic scienticism to chase “their” ideals for “superhumanity” and heaven’on’earth, hm just wonder how many times stumbled on that path yet still stubbornly keep on pushing the limits of selfdelusion, for what only viable answer is that “they” are kept in error coz as possessed are good joke for the fallen-spirits-anathema-to-them while through “them” are trying to harvest more and more souls thrown in apostasy coz idolizing false beliefs and goals in their life, essentially its word exactly for spiritual battle coz the essence of this world is the spiritual … but go explain this to the reductionist mindset that is propagated through the education for quite a while! for it from blindness wrong trial&error is acceptable risk despite the vast collateral in the process on all levels, some among “them” simply dont care while there is enough bribe around, while others probably dream with open eyes that superhumanity is just around the corner, surely there are such that are awaken psychopaths and play in “their” game as devoted followers of luciferianism, and if try to measure out “them” all its word usually for elites that can fit in one neopagan novel, far from library, thus dont see why anyone would fear “them” and “their” agendas!?

I’ve mentioned earlier that “their” haarping is also such massive trial&error how rests on the current mainstream physics, altho its arguable that as academia have also factions that instead through particle physics would chase opening portals through aether physics [2][2][2] whether aware or not for the wrong side effects of the haarping!?

in this context are popping up various questions eg. if are aware what “they” are doing then maybe “they” are trying how to work out stable photon tunneling [3][3] through aether i.e. radiant energy [4] and if so could it be that like that would circumvent the need for laser programing through satellites but just radiating particular vibe horizontally from point a to point b without the need for medium but just receiver in the head or not at all if we know that our skin is also receiver [5] from which aspect and regarding the fordham experiment conclusion (of projected and reflected light effects on the receiver) making silverscreen from the sky through haarp alike tech would be not so effective, instead is more logical that “they” are dissipating chemtrails upon us bellow so would ionize them and make from us silverscreen on which would be projected in whatever way!? must accent that these speculations are just that coz in the realm of possible but not finite, simply if we know that light is sound and if “they” are trying in whatever way like this to lobotomize Mankind for sure we can oppose it with Graceful frequency thus dont be shy to Chant eg. in byzantine Orthodox Christian way so would fence Yourself from “their” wonnabe manufactured reality but also to dismantle it easily, aside that in such mode You are cleaning and renewing your surrounding and environment from archaic evil vibe, what actually asks for greater focus and will to oppose it with Grace coz now we are at attack as spiritually so as by trial&error tech in neopagan hands which lust for some heaven’on’earth of “theirs” and eager to impose it while still “their” fallacy of exceptionalism is imposed as mainstream science tied to hijacked economy and plutocratic politics while all of those based on alchemic inertia standardization and ideals, thus wake up to the fact that only viable resistance is true Orthodox Christianity employed through Inchurched Consecrated Feat so would Chant down babylonians with ease!

The only viable solution to all this crazy technology is to make it transparent and open source.

We cant stop the progression of Star Trek level tech.
Ai, cern, haarp etc is here and wont go away…

But if all these systems would be available for everyone to monitor we could at least keep an eye on it.

Same with some kind of global digital currency, i dont like it but its happening in some form.

A good solution could be a blockchain based system where everyone has their funds on a hardware Ledger.
Only you have your keys and you could spread your funds on several ledgers to increase security etc.
That way noone can shut down your account but all transactions everyone does will be public.

however You would flip the lid if mammonism is present still many will not reach happiness as addicted with possessiveness coz fear from scarcity aside the potential to be controlled through by the elites, the sad thing is that like this we are kept down on the spiritual ladder and those that think as wealthy have reached happiness surely forgot that like that gamble with chance for eternal life in Bliss if bowed to mammonism thus as such worthy only for oblivion as we are warned by Jesus Christ parable about the rich and the camel, now go escape whatever is thrown as bait ahead by the neopagan globalists as secured conformism through full digital economy!

on other hand saying “they” will allow as modern pharaohs to the serfs and slaves beneath any ultra advanced tech to be freely at hand is like expecting libertarianism to prevail mids “their” plutocratic republicanism or democracy mids “their” future now in birth technocracy, hek “they” alone by “themselves” didnt mastered the haarp juggling with matchsticks, what about to share it as halfliterate with the long fooled masses, aside that at place in this world is stil present huge fear and animosity of world wide imperial geopolitics i.e. not all world elites row in same n’w’o boat nor have same ideals agendas and eschatological expectations! So to expect “they” would allow any powerful knowledge technology or resources to be shared freely is on level of fairytail even all were borgged down and controlled in some nefarious a.i. panopticon society, possible only if its Our Almighty Lord Providence but that would mean heaven’on’earth exempt from any inherited sinful causality in which case if there are not temptations around then what would be the reward for those who seek Salvation, altho now we can and need all to ask for Mercy so the suffering would not be extreme coz some neopagan elites are so stubborn in “their” selfdelusion while in same time keep us all as hostages ~ tho on our fault coz we are allowing ourselves to be hijacked how without objection or regret are swallowing “their” baits and not even trying to raise our voice at least through debate about “their” wrong agendas (what if it was case many would wake up to the fact that need to focus on Salvation coz per’se that is the solely purpose of our existence in this world) yet many are overseeing this need chance possibility and through silence giving advantage to “their” utopian idylls on top as concrete jungle hype, what a misjudgement I’ll say!

hm, not long ago I was certain that balance will prevail, but for a while I see that that earlier understanding of mine is just a mirage, simply questioned ~ balance among whom, “their” dialectic capitalist vs socialist hype is stil “their” game, and as driven by humanist neopagan elites behind the scenes in such circumstances even eventual complete honesty through wide opening of the western system will not remove “their” alchemic and neoplatonic agenda for chasing “superhumanity” and heaven’on’earth! as probable balance for that as first step we would need to remove secularism coz secular republicanism is religion that cant embrace even status quo with Christianity anyhow, at least now this is my impression after became utmost aware that republicanism as enlightenment era (freemasonic luciferian) layout is complete opposite to any Christian Koinonia, plus how hedonism mammonism and exceptionalism to be balanced now when “they’ve” became long projected secular norms for the masses, hm maybe possible if Agrarianism is introduced as balance to industrialization and its peak trough automation, but what guess is huge risk variable for “their” bank’corp casino coz it would mean huge independent space for the masses ~ what for the neopagan elites that inherited “their” power by revolution is beyond existential fear, so till “they” have the strings in “their” hands think will push own neopagan determinism as n’w’o agenda, probably using “fraudalism” till “they” can, or better said till we are ready to choke in “their” frauds with smile! imagine “them” as foxes among lions or wolfs among elephants, seen like this dont need to wonder why “they” want to make chimeras from all of us [1][1] while finally in context of my last two posts think now the scariest thing in “such” chimeric scenario is that by stirring in the bioresonance jar “they” could attempt to mess on dna level while experimenting towards transhumanism, altho through “their” blind trial&error empiricism surely again and again that will end up in havoc, for which probably “they” dont care coz surely laid hope on solar system colonization meme in case lost ground in this world, but that selfdelusion of “theirs” is not reachable even on silverscreen as potent solution to “their” wrong neopagan stamina, simply Angels cant and will not allow any transgress to other realms of existence just coz some elites wanted to on top apostates like “them” even less, eschatologically speaking “they” have free will to dream about but that will push us all in oblivion while “they” are sleepwalking in “their” alchemic nightmare, when nomatter which ring will choose logically as apostates will end up in the underverse [2][2][2] altho even that is questionable coz as Christians we are warned that we will be thrown by Judgement in eternal oblivion coz our apostasy and not coz we can reach there alone i.e. those who will chose to embrace false ideals of worship and selfrealization will not become compatible for higher realms but even bellow the astral realm, tho as we can see many of “those” dream to reach there even beforehand!

what is interesting in context of disclosing the purpose of elf/vlf tech as classic assault or deternce weapon [3][3] that probably will be revealed, but even that is risk coz like that will be opened room for questions about the mind control manipulation and frying, aside that if and when eventual possibility of portal skim would need to be executed people would not buy it, so keeping us blind even about the weapon use is somehow ace for shock&awe scenarios later, aside that we will see rise in interest about electric medicine or open health risks from the current covert experimenting thus calls for bans of the still not perfected tech, if ever will be, coz if we know how more and more portable it gets as such cant stay confined only to the military labs thus from fear not to fell in “terrorist” hands even greater reason to stay undisclosed, ultimately as denied or cloaked is good excuse for further trials&errors ahead as still not fully mastered! the question is till which extent as humanists “they” are ready to push the limits and whether “their” game will not cross in wide esoteric hype!? and already there are various speculations in this respect, but one is most compelling i.e. that we have work with neopagan elites so as Christians we should expect the worst in form of spinned second coming delusion so as many would fell in apostasy whether that was executed as brainwashing or portaling coz easier brainwashing, just space radiation alone to be allowed to penetrate the atmosphere and that could be good reason people to accept day after dna patches or bionic implants so would survive coerced on transhumanism by medicine or food, stil lets hope reverse polar solar storm will fry out their haarping hype So Pray for Miracles in time …

probably if there was not such hidden hype plus the euroatlantic elites werent neopagans then maybe we would had have greater belief in eventual good intentions by dod eg. keeping us safe from some evil attacks of spiritual nature, what as possibility would be logical if and only if freemasonry was not “their” steering wheel, impossible even there were only atheist around the western elites coz still neopagans would infiltrate such blind flock by the HaraldKV onion logic [4][4] logic that actually is not affirming towards “them” yet opens possibility that there is factional struggle for chasing various agendas regarding transhumanism or how could be employed haarp alike tech inbetween, hm more interestingly he has himself neopagan knowhow for bioresonant deactivation eg. of sars’cov’2 side effects [5] overall theoretical one tho to the practical one of my ex-neighbor [5] stil unlike my ex-neighbor who as long astral diver gives more emphasis on demons-anathema-to-them, in contrast HaraldKV vedic and hindu share is far more technical, altho in my opinion as every neopagan teaching in error how is trying to puzzle out history or science as reader with great confidence in the available info eg. space time grrrr idea of einstein&co etc. yet in the beginning of the interview in the 5th footnote has logic that we can program or deprogram our wellbeing. yet as healing vibe is far from easily doable coz we are constantly bombarded with various signals from all sides, thus it sounds like bioresonance hypochondria employed through technical terminology as repair or defense, instead in my opinion and experience all nature is ultra fast renewed by Grace thus doing that by Chanting in Christian mode is way more logical approach, and more effective if its done through Orthodox Christian Liturgical Way, even just as present what about if one takes part in the Ologocized Chanting when the cleaning and repairing goes far way faster … not to digress too much but will state if by any chance haarping is used for chasing any evil still coz the trial&error approach even it was word for purely for atheist elites “they” again will bring greater evil than good, yep the matchbox could unintentionally burst if some neopagan pour oil on it, while knowing that unshielded by Grace many of atheists are easily hijacked spiritually then what are the odds “their” good intentions to throw us in oblivion through “their” empiricism, yet again as alchemic standardization even “they” dont want to “their” science is neopagan inertia that eventually will bring misery, altho defacto “those” who are in charge play for a long time an utopian neopagan agenda thus per’se now we are just “their” experimental broilers, So dont waste Your precious time and focus on Salvation of Your Soul …

while suggested this quoted GeneralElectric connection to dod’s nanobots in post #36 normally pops up question was “the” corporation involved earlier in NikolaT hijack of his lab i.e. his papers ending up in “their” labs - for which strangely I can find only one indirect mention on net like low’frequency’lab in context of television invention [1] and another about later hyper’frequencies’lab [1] (in context to this last link its really appealing the shifting even of scientific research groups by the honeycombing blueprint [2][2] useful for covering any tracks of tech that surfaced from the military labs [1][1]) tho I’ve havent put extra effort to find GE departments evolution or how are tied to “frequency academia” logically nested in Stanford [3] yet its more than logical GE involvement in elf/vlf or even philadelphia alike experiments if not else as hardware supplier [2] and any public investigation asks for extensive puzzle search so we can anticipate how particular mind control can be executed, altho even without such approach and just by glimpse in existing theories it could be speculated how eventual holodeck simulacrum as radiated energy can be used or misused eg. if we are now by nanobots walking cortical moderms we can be pulsed with projections by one channel [4] or I would not exclude streaming on all bandwidth what as possible approach was envisioned for tv signal in the wake of the tv invention (noted in the first 1st footnote of this post) by EdmundEFA who envisioned tomography alike signal [5] now the question is would dod use this kind of upgrade to their IoB version of internet and at least we can guess through whom will be pushed such skim if so [6][6][6]’[6][6][6] tho must admit here I am projecting possibility and not certain mechanism simply we are kept in dark for “their” transhuman agendas thus we cant never be sure what is “next” on “their” menu in the wake of “their” great’reset! just wonder till what extent “they” could envision “their” simulacrum of reality normally run by a.i. bots and “quantum” encrypted signals [7][7][7] still even the projection was secured as stable its question how would be kept alive mids emp blasts (natural or anthropogen one) but also whether space radiation can disrupt the signals, So too many variables for secrete employment of eventual “bluebeam” alike mass manipulation agenda!

yeah I find amusing this next quoted idea by EdmundEFA for all bandwidth to be used, probably now possible, but with risks of various interference, tho maybe doable to be employed after eventual intentionally induced emp cataclysm, but if this was part of some panopticon simulacrum agenda then we would had have learned at least for some control group experiment far greater than the dod’s jump rooms [8][8][8] on contrary we see inertia how such projection to be executed in bits and pieces in which would fell maybe GE acquisition of US [9][9] or maybe this is just backup in “their” holodeck puzzle!? now imagine westworld scenario where as walking cortical modems people are projectors tomorrow of the elf waves i.e. could “they” try to make from us haarpeans!? x-man meme comes to mind!

p.50/51 … News of the work in America came over only in muted echoes, but in England there were others trying to crack the secret of seeing by wireless. Foremost among these in 1925 was Dr. E. E. Fournier D’Albe, who published an article in Nature proving that Baird’s system could never work. Dr. D’Albe attacked the one concept that Baird had right: sending pictures by scanning, by breaking them down into small parts that would be sent separately and reassembled on the receiving end. In this procedure, the sending and receiving apparatus must be synchronized, so the question arose as to just how perfect the synchronization needed to be. D’Albe showed that any synchronization less than absolutely
perfect would result in a scrambled picture, and since perfection is unattainable, it followed that the concept of scanning was fatally flawed. It did not follow that television was impossible, only that scanning had to be avoided.
D’Albe was working on a system in which the total picture was to be broken down into small parts with each part transmitted simultaneously instead of in a scanned sequence. To achieve simultaneous transmission, D’Albe suggested that each picture particle be transmitted on an individual frequency.
If this system had succeeded, it would have meant that the entire spectrum of wavelengths would have been taken up to transmit just one program; it would have been impossible for different stations to transmit on different channels (that is, at different frequencies).
D’Albe’s was a hopelessly complicated idea, from which no workable system was ever developed. Still, D’Albe’s article in Nature seemed quite convincing, even though by the time it appeared, Baird had shown that slight errors in synchronization did not scramble the picture at all but only added a small vibration to it. [1]

more elusive logic how possible mind control can be executed by elf waves is if supposedly is used bio-feadback as some claim like AndreaP did [1][1] (or use some mkultra knowhow of his [1][1] tho I would not put anyhow credence on him as niner [1][1] yet the term bio-feedback sounds similar to the soviet one “time-reversed death photons” pointed in the second 10th footnote at the end of this post) but stil this is not even close to holodeck simulacrum but eventually for pushing us from alpha till theta brainwaves (i.e. from trance till astral) turning people in sleepwalking zombies yeah that would need to boosted with prion side kick to become real zombies [2][2]’[2][2] (in this last archived transcript switch pryin with prion while pizza with piezzo ~ simply its utmost important info for those who rest their hope alone on nutritionism) yet such possibility is not effective even as weapon unless is introduced some genetic regionalization [3][3] yet as we know every current empire has own jabs but also gmo is forbidden in Russia while China has own, thus only eU or Japan can become collateral to eventual zombification by usA if anyhow show fierce unobediece, still even this is possible its more logical to be introduced by 5g/6g tech than elf/vlf one coz the second can be always jammed promptly!

now how goes the jamming of haarping, in the first 4th footnote HaraldKV points that the chernobyl woodpecker was jammed by asraelys [4] probably got the info on some conference where is mentioned as time’reversed’waves [5][5][5] yet knowing that since '60s usaf already had have elf/vlf tech [6] hm this Werner Altnickel assertion could be just public derailing of usaf guilt or maybe bragging how zionists since then have share in the game coz simply cant be found any other info on net about except possible bumps [7][7][7] so it looks like speculation, unless got “spied” blueprints from general electric for what would be normal assumption [8] through eventual british pipeline for what tho exist only later analogy …

... about the eventual british connection

… later analogy [9][9][9] or maybe if GE even earlier crossed in rockefellers hands (I’ll speculate since 1933 when moved officially its office in his center as statement of ownership, probably due to the banking diversification back then [9][9][9]’[9][9][9]) I’ve listed these assumptions just to point how problematic would be anyone to allocate this kind of logic even more eg. in context of the last 9th footnote where also is shared suggestion that ea-determinists had have hit fukushima plant (altho plausible in context of geopolitical blackmail [10]) still what if was the case it would mean that “they” struck own boilers what would be bad marketing - tho opportunity too [10][10] I really need small font for these digressions!) maybe it could be that the fukushima plant was used as shield and just like the proposed case with chernobyl some wave to got cut out and burst back!?)

another speculation how eventually as tech could got in zionist hands earlier it could be through ussR i.e. once was standardized in ussR and coz zionists there in that time had have grip [9] first the same knowhow ended up in asraely hands and then after reaching usA (in reverse process probably the atomic bomb knowhow reached ussR) …

now the question is is’ that TR waving effective just as weapon or it could be used for mind manipulation, and here we can also just speculate having some earlier info from ussR [10][10] but somehow while seeing some bump about timetravel in context of the freemasonic agitprop or better said “their” projected wet dream for timetravel [11][11][11][12] guess some surely assume TRW it could be used for such trips too, to them hm potentially only one spammer response can give greater side kick [12] yet however this looks possible to someone still timetravel for me as Orthodox Christian is mere neopagan lust resting on the past clairvoyance reincarnation mediuming by the fallen-sperits-anathema-to-them, and not that is not possible but for sure will be forbidden by Our Almighty Lord Angels if we are aware that this world is our chance for Salvation thus cheating and avoiding Judgement with timetravel is lets say not allowable, let me be clear, if we need something to know that is that we are Creations thus as such cant escape our earlier fall from higher realm thus as such even it was possible timetravel it would not be allowed, unless its allowed from Above coz whatever reason to whomever, but to/for neopagans hm think not doable even by trickery, and indeed “they” have used only imaginative ways to do such stunts either in stories either in dreams, tho never stops to amuse me the passion to tilt in place [11][12] imagine someone can travel back and while in same time having at hand some haarpean toy click the dino asteroid would be now then we having trexs instead ea-determinists, dont have doubt slavs like NikolaT would know maybe followers too [13][13][13][13]

holidays are nearing So here is nice article about NikolaT [14]’[14] translation of some archived link [15][15] plus some info how was done [16] and when searched the names its obvious that the article is mix of various sources predominantly the japanase involvement [17] but it has also slip from ThierryM -----, interestingly on his site it could be seen few public slips by LeurenM and YoichiS guess someone needed to stir his info further [18][19][20] probably good shows for listening, but its strange how there is no further exploration on this japanese connection in the past decade, even less assumption that was similar event as chernobyl in question i.e. something or someone cutting out the radar vibe shielded by nuclear plant … in my opinion that was noone from the states but here it would be too small space to elaborate that plus to make sense that elaboration … I mean we are still thirsty for physical revelations about the mechanisms and mechanical workshops what about chasing metaphysical beforehand, I mean as public, military labs surely chase metaphysics too, anyway can someone share some thought how correct is David Guyatt reasoning about japanese russian connection in '90s, or is it word just for agitprop so people would be defocused from the rest prevalent agendas and producers!? some connects in that time the darpas mitre with haarp thus we can speculate about operative mind manipulation experiments that fired back through such pipe in Kobe, who knows, I can just speculate in this respect coz haarpen mind manipulation knowhow would even deeper buried in the mil.labs than the weapon use! ----- must apologize wrong grasp of the names it was no slip from ThierryM in the text (tho probably came handy those 18-20 footnotes and the assertions along) but it was word for Harry Mason in the second part of the original article [21][21] probably there are anexes to this [17] and [21] two part article on the forum of Deep Politics where as I can see David Guyatt is admin [22] tho dont have time now to search for, plus guess this kind of info it would be rare to be debated freely, even less as such to stay further alive on net, at least not as puzzleout big picture … and if anyone has good ontopic dotting site You are welcome to share it in this thread … what is interesting for contemplation regarding metaphysics is whether ancient people as spiritually awake had have potential for using resonant energies eg. for building megalithic structures, or it was word only for simple physics in question after all [23] maybe combination of both!?

I find this next info of DavidG as worthy for examination, predominantly about the control group in “their” experiments i.e. how indeed we are just statistics mids “their” agendas, tho its question whether here is word only for buzzing by non’leathal’weapons or mind manipulation too!?

During 1989 CNN aired a program on electromagnetic weapons and showed a U.S. government document that outlined a contingency plan to use EM weapons against “terrorists.” Prior to the show a DoD medical engineer sourced a story claiming that in the context of conditioning, microwaves and other modalities had regularly been used against Palestinians. [24]

Think This Thread now should be renamed from can-haarp-experiments-do-greater-good-or-greater-evil in can-haarp-tech-do-any-good-except-greater-evil!, what I am basing it on the last catastrophic earthquakes in Turkey and Syria for what there are particular suspicion that was used elf/blf tech and why such possibility is logical [1][1] altho I cant point by whom it was used and whether in question is only ionizing f-weapon or some radar hack or both [2]

Now I can only assume, and we need to wait on any eventual investigation by Turkey, tho I do see some hints by the government officials [3]-[3][3] what additionally adds to the earlier JoeB gnawing in 2021 “Turkey is the real problem here. And I would be having a real locked-down conversation with Erdoğan and letting him know that he’s gonna pay a heavy price for what he has done. Now. Pay that price” [4][5] statement that now sounds convincingly correlated with the earthquakes and the beginning of the turkish demilitarized zone in the kurd controlled areas of northern Syria [6][6] is this enough to be excluded some shadow’ea’determinist faction but searched direct implication of d’e’ePState plutocrats, still so would not lose Grace I’ll not judge anyhow without any clear smoking gun so would say JoeB done it, yet again Turkey need to make the case, I can just say now is the time Patriots in usA to get open in public about the haarp alike weapons and like that to tie the hands of globalists which I assume at the moment are also executing pattern of “shut’up” attacks on Croatia [7]-[7] and Romania [8]-[8] what if true in essence is pointing that we are on the brink of nuclear ww3!, LORD FORBID!!!

I know only that “their” great’reset’agenda for “them” is too big to fail one how are escalating the ukrainian crisis but also earlier how flushed “their” plandemix, and knowing that we have work with deists [9] who see “themselves” as gods thus all these assumptions are more than plausible, another one that see it personally as argument plus that is “their” skim its how “they” are trying to silence me by stupid spin how my eforuming has something to do with the quakes [10] for which reality show I am not aware where or how is pushed but sense is rigged as punishment for my demystification of “their” neopagan deist monstrous stamina!, but I fear only from Our Almighty Lord Judgement and not from “these” delusional demonized euroatlantic deists!, “they” can only accuse plot or kill but cant show “their” face only using plutocrats to push “their” covert agendas thats all from “their” exceptional godly might, deceivers “which” deceived even “their” own pride i.e. are just fake as fake idols as “they” can be!, and the reward it will be Fierce Judgement and Eternal Punishement upon “their” miserable souls that dont want to repent, along all “their” fooled stooges who fear “them” and dont fear Our Almighty Lord Jesus Christ!!! Thus I’ll Freely Say People Focus On Salvation Rush For True Orthodox Christianity and dont give “them” anyhow support tomorrow even You were blackmailed even You are threated by death Take Your Martyrs’ Cross and Earn Crown Of Glory …

I must emphasize dont rush to judge!, JoeB could be as well just victim of his long tongue and “someone” to exploit that so he would be scapegoat while “they” are pushing all towards nuclear ww3!, maybe blackmailed on such rhetoric by his cousins [1][1] that day after saw his late pressure as excuse for bloody blackmail of Turkey for instant submission, gambling maybe that will achieve Erdogan removal before gets another mandate so as fast as possible “their” geopolitical puzzle would be secured for global clash, gambling coz if Turkey enter Syria the elections can be postponed!?, but if we know that per’se the base of this World is the Spiritual then defacto “those” who are fixing the things how all to be peddled are demons-anathema-to-them!, Mankind in essence is hostage and all leaders that are not fenced by Grace plus corrupt or proud till bone then as plutocrats they are just executioners, normally always above them would be “those” shadow’euroatlantic’determinists for which we can just guess who “they” are as direct link to “their” demonic’pupet’masters-anathema-to-them, thus thats why I am always pointing Raise Your Prayerful Shield and The Sword Of The Truth!!!, doing it by becoming accusers or revolutionaries will just deprive You from Grace and like that ineffectiveness to attack “them” with Help From Above …

… also important thing is opening of the system so “that” evil would be deprived from chance to manipulate all that got corrupted blackmailed or possessed i.e. so through such man would not manipulate all rest as I assume till nuclear ww3!, just alone reveling the existence of these f-weapons and ways how to be misused all lost borgged or enslaved plutocrat would have huge issue to be easily manipulated and played!, but how if You wait other to do that for You as citizens!?, altho in one or another way some had have done that [2][2][2] but almost noone is willing to risk and start demystifying that covert skim of military scifi weapons!, as if there are no freedom idealists that are aware what means to Earn Salvation by Fearless Feats what for Christians should be norm if we know that we are all guests in this World, so if You are aware about this issue of secrete tech and weapons be above all True Christian Peacekeeper even not Patriot coz at stake is whole Life and not some local idolatry!, its really bizarre how from patriotism many are simply making compromises and evade their Christian Duty everything to be Public if we claim we are followers of the Truth, thus if and when we are silent we are giving consent to the hidden covert means of “those” that want to push us in slaughterhouse!, Be Brave and Bold these are the times for cosmopolitan feats against deist imperialists instead letting “them” to roll out malthusian inertia towards “their” false utopianism!, anyway if keep silent sooner than later again You will suffer but then without any chance to make difference even if run in Public and reveal what “they” have in possession as f-weapons! Dont Waste Time!

I’ll emphasize again most probably in question are shadow’elites of euroatlantic determinists that manipulate all towards “their” utopian goal, actually on one or another way whether by blackmail and/or corruption pushed the current euroatlantic plutocrats on submission to follow “their” great’reset blueprint first secured by bilderborg meetings then promoted by w’e’f and now pushed by usA&eU d’e’ePState [1][1] what if for “them” is too-big-to-fail agenda its not at all strange how such elite of utopian globalists are ready to stir plandemix and ukrainian crisis or cataclysmic quakes so would secure path towards “their” great’reset!, now is JoeB “their” stooge it would be logical to be assumed but again it could be blackmailed so would follow, altho his past screams he was puppet long long ago altho maybe just as neocon cia stooge [2][2][2] tho reason more to be pushed as quick as possible wide opening of the system on west as I am constantly pointing through eTOS momentum ~ ideally if DonaldT do that immediately with gop, I really dont see how else to be stopped “their” rigged plutocratic agendas!?, normally foremost by Grace but are we now focused on Salvation or still tilting on soc.nets waiting for some revelation of corruption and to it agitprop pin that is derailing any hype instantly that is opposite to “their” agendas, and if are not aware that need to act through Grace and longing for public decimation of “their” stamina knots and strings then focus on independent eTOS, how else You will reach the Truth that f-weapons exist!?

• … surely if “such” cabal have such tech at hand that usaf now will keep quiet afraid that it could be blamed altho maybe didnt use it, it need just JoeB to be silenced on whatever “they” had have in mind ahead [2] and voila “they” can act without fear that will be exposed!, in similar but greater way was coerced DonaldT through plandemix on warpspeedin’, and surely we will not find whats happening notime soon unless People get bold and start to concentrate debate at least on expert ngo eforums and at least about the m’rna jabs and whether those are not risk for all to be thrown in “their” metaverse [3][3]-[3][3]-[3][3] in essence the very same skim of peddling of WoodrowW for lon after ww1 [4][4][4][4][4] or through d’dulles’bros all west for ww2 [5][5][5] and u.n. day after as skim towards one’world’government [6][6][6] now as ww3 attempt to throw all in ultimate chaos coz chance for reaching “their” utopian lusts!, seen like this if earlier the economic spins and terrorist attacks were prime slipping oil now in “their” sleeve are also haarp alike tech and nano’chemical or crispr’biological tech, normally what should be exposed and neutralized by dia cia hek 007 type of state servants, but how so if we have in mind that since the enlightenment era all those agencies were infiltrated if not managed by “them”!?, on top of that the risks we are all splashed by “their” ultraliberal trap for graceless momentum thus states ae becoming more and more deprived from certain chance “those” shadow factions of euroatlantic determinists to be exposed by Help From Above or when that is case by prompt agitprop that momentum is derailed deflated or downgraded as public awareness that we need to understand that we are not at war with people but powers&principalities-in-higher-places-anathema-to-them which cant be confronted and anihilated anyhow else but through Grace and The Prayerful Sword!!! and in times like these we all need to raise above our fears and Focus on Such Feat i.e. get more and more Inchurched as Christians what in fullness would be through Orthodox Christianity otherwise per’se fencing ourselves with Grace and focus on Salvation and like that leaving the spiritual battle to Our Almighty Lord instead we to act like some crusaders that will count wrong elites or their assets!, as if by statistical operation it will be reached justice harmony …

… yes in general it should be exposed “their” wrong ideals or agendas and how covertly are employed upon all, but again and again I see how many pump up revo mindset or judging flags like noamnesty for noone, at least it sound like that [7] cmon like that first all tied in “their” net from fear would keep silent, then by causality its wrong presupposition that whole system is rotten what even it was case as corrupt trend that dont means it should collapse coz obviously many are involved from mainstream media till dod (and it will if by fear is drained the swamp) but per’se needs to be opened so it will be ventilated and aired, plus not all in it done atrocities nor all knew to whom were serving, many simply by hierarchical obedience executing orders, thus saying all should end up in bin is not just unchristian but will only stir further stiff opposition till Free from corruption democracy!, simply fear and plots are not effective path ahead coz like that it will be reached just simple swap of one elites with other and sooner or later such causality will fireback, thats why we need eTOS environment so in Right Way will be restored The Law and Order while in same time given greater emphasis on the undoing of the wrong policies doctrines and agendas eg. how to revert the harm from the faulty&deadly jabs [8][8][8] as proactive inertia towards questioning and resolving the covertly slipped bionic&genetic revolution instead all the accent to fell on chasing witches i.e. now we all need to focus how those harmed will dispose the graphene oxide that in my opinion is leading to blood cloths [9][9][9]-[9][9][9] but also how the genotoxicity of the spike protein is overburdening the immunity and its lymphocytes [10][10]-[10]-[10][10] and again not that those who were as I’ve said ultracorrupt should be pardoned but to chase heaven’on’earth as ultimate goal that again will stir chaos tho I’ll say do expose immediately the big’pharma’peerreviewing [11] so Open as wide as You can the System and less and less people will have chance to fool us again and again so we would blindly or by coercion follow some wrong agenda!, just like that we can expect that all now that got corrupted will Repent and start working for the citizens instead for the utopian elites that hijacked the euroatlantic realm! Be Aware evil mood brings only evil fruits, so stop asking for revenge or gallows but focus how You can help the community so would endure whatever spinned crisis ahead, in my opinion by pulling eTOS momentum getting chance in whatever circumstances all to give a hand eachother instead again and again waiting some from the top to give You solution!, and how You are all asleep in or addicted to the current global soc’nets simply the current system is revealing exit agendas that goes in favor of “their” utopianism, so start debating enmasse till You still have electricity or internet i.e. till still can see benefit from e’tool like e’forums!!!

Brooks Agnew talks about Harp at 38:00 minutes. "Tectonic Weapons and Biden in Ukraine" ft Brooks Agnew 2/20/23
He said the SSNimitz pulled into Turkey a few days before the earth quake. He said the ship was built for that very reason… To send frequencies underground to work with HAARP.

1 Like

If we take as pivot the points in the last link interview of BrooksA along his experience with georadar seismic possibilities [1][1] we can assume that it dont need high powered haarp alike tech to be employed but by particular resonant marker on field to be triggered wide activity even with small signal i.e. by multiple implanted small radar rodes on ground the same to be activated by smaller frequency and trigger indirectly strong resonance directed towards the faults in the case of Hatay region continental rift!?, what as speculation fits in the theory for shadow euroatlantic determinists faction that holds the euroatlantic realm in pocket executed the attack coz ww3 geopolitical agenda of “theirs” [2] assuming “they” dont “own” usaf, or are “they”!?, practically swampington d’e’ePState as plutocratic band is indeed in “their” pocket [2] but who in the world among the current plutocrats would give consent for such monstrous conditioning of own ally!?, and even Turkey wasnt cooperative or going in opposite stream to the western geopolitical will its really unimaginable to be punished like that by official euroatlantic elites, yet knowing that as always behind the scenes various factions are executing dirty works so would stirr particular change it dont takes too much to act on “their” own while eg. if now someone wanted to expose “them” in usA probably promptly was greeted with the acid’train’derailment on silence!?, still all this is speculation till not proven, and I can only say that only way we can confront such monsters-anathema-to-them is to fought back through Our Almighty Lord i.e. by Invoking extra Grace upon this World “that” evil to be restrained and rooted out!, and it would be ideal “those” to be exposed and judged but how if “they” hijacked by infiltration whole euroatlantic realm what obviously was case for half millennia at least [3][3]

1 Like

bRey, I know I’ve said I’ll evaporate from GDS coz indeed even to myself I am overwhelming with my eforum blogging, but after my first and last interaction with ChatGPT pulled suddenly due to the juggling with it for the thread <a.i. (as tool) Symbol or Simulacrum or both> [1] somehow wondered how it will respond to a peculiar info from this thread, and what to say the answers surprised me, think it will many other too, so decided to share them here too!, maybe it will be motivation for others to use it as blueprint how to interact with the OpenAI eTool, but not so in context about the haarp alike tech, but about Aether and SVS Scalar Vibration Science ~ in the next linked pdf second part of the conversation, that for granted think will uplift Ur will for possible better tomorrow for Mankind, just be patient and read the chitchat till the end!, altho even the first part that I’ll quote here as one Q&A on prompt derived from the book < Under An Ionized Sky: From Chemtrails to Space by Elana Freeland 2018 > that shortly explains the theory behind the scalar field,

Simple Explained SWS Quote

“scalar waves (scalar: a quantity with magnitude but not direction) have been suppressed for a century. Why? Basically, it is the same old story: the elite bend and suppress inventors and scientific genius so as to control revelations of scientific truths and inventions according to their own timetable. Nikola Tesla’s experiments revolved around scalar waves, not EM waves, as he sought to transformelectrons into vortex electrons. Faster-than-light—yes, that is right: faster than light—scalar waves are actually spiraling waves (as in wind rotation) continually branching out into recurring fractal patterns. Scalar waves “coagulate” as particles of matter (plasma) when they slow down to slower-than-light (subluminal) speeds. Once they converge with EM waves, alter the structure of EM energy. Unlike the usual side-to-side oscillating transverse waves (like on the ocean) we see in RF-zapped plasma cloud cover, scalar waves are longitudinal and more like compression waves. Ionospheric heaters like HAARP are scalar transmitters. Cross or “interfere” two scalar beams in the stratosphere over a target area and the resultant superheating will produce a plasma “ring” over the interference zone. Pump (pulse) this “ring” with radar and storm intensification will follow, as Michael Janitch (Dutchsinse) explains. One scalar beam strips the electrons to form superheated plasma, the other beam pumps up and sustains the plasma. Konstantin Meyl, Ph.D., professor of power electronics and alternative energy technology at the University of Applied Sciences in Furtwangen, Germany, clarifies the existence of two kinds of scalar waves and the usual electromagnetic wave: Electric scalar wave [longitudinal / standing] propagates at 1.5X the speed of light in the direction of the electric pointer (90°); Magnetic scalar wave [longitudinal / standing] propagates at 1.5X the speed of light in the direction of the magnetic pointer (90°); and Electromagnetic wave [transverse] propagates in the direction of both (zero). Western physics posits four forces of the universe that address matter: gravitational, electromagnetic, weak and strong nuclear. What has been left out since the beginning of the twentieth century is æther, the sub-quantum field that appears as empty space but is actually the ground state of the universe.”

and what to say than to such prompt interestingly compelling sounds the probability for SWS emergence, altho also as possible false positive result the conversation with ChatGPT dont need to be fix for explaining what is happening with haarp alike tech in this world, nor that per’se Mankind will reach advancement as is presented as logical due to Q&A on given prompt!, and not that I dont give credence to such possibility, but coz if this kind of Scalar Wave Physics indeed is true and unravel as reality for all (in my opinion more than likely in one or another way ahead) then we should in same time get very Upset but also very Cheerful, coz the potential for Good is far greater than the risks from evil misuse mids such reality!, altho as with every thing and energy in this realm of existence, hope for the most beautiful, but expect also the most horrible scenario!, simply it takes time till things are smoothed out, but the same could be said also about the current obviously hidden experimenting with the scalar fields by the modern empires which how are not disclosed are simply manipulation of our reality (I’ll say that last since the reveled knowhow by the NikolaT as Pelasgian in NewY, yeah when “someone” robbed then burned his lab and locked him up in AstoriA!, anaway if not else we need to push for specific global treaty (if/when the current geopolitical boiling calm down) so its up to All of us to push for disclosure of the same covert lethal weapons, coz indeed someone can misuse them or even by accident provoke catastrophes while experimenting and push us all in cataclysm, actually as Tesla claimed its possible!, and once the ball will be rolled out in public think also starts another round of push pull with the current mainstream academia to get aware about the need for open minded exploration of SFW scalar frequency waves as existing so would be reached scientific consensus what should be done and invested in as research ahead coz betterment of all Mankind … but first thing first >

after the interaction goes in biased mainstream mode by Ch@GPT, up until I didnt removed the current mainstream physics as considered variable and as pivot is the quote about scalar waves from Elanas book Under the ionized Sky …

on what I got logical answer that confirms the existence of haarp alike weapons!

next I am opening the second part of the conversation that think indeed sounded wow wow wow even Ch@GPT shouts aloud Hey Mainstreamers Take A Good Look In The Mirror before continue to spend boggling amount of time energy and money on the faulty mainstream physics!!!, U can also check the linked pdf for whole conversation after, when there are few interesting points that were result to my previous interactions when chitchating the prompts shared in the AI thread symbol or simulacrum eg. asking him with this kind of SWS reality what kind of mathematical model should be invented (go in my pdf files in the A.I. thread for ideas when I was asking similar question about other 8D alteranative theory of mine, yep we will maybe need completly new way of mathematical poetry so would come to complete understanding and derivation of SWS) anyway the uplifting momentum comes from the possibilities with such SWS reality, so dont be lazy if not else read out the pdf file on the go as some belletristic chitchat that I challenge U be creative and expand it in such manner while still there is OpenAI around, despite all the risks that come with it that I’ve shared as thought provoking in the a.i. thread!, simply those of Us who tend to live Christian Life in Feat dont see their life from observer perspective when dealing with risks but lean and rest their strength and hope on Our Almighty Lord and His Wisdom Grace and Mercy in same time humble knowing that heaven’on’earth is unreachable state of existence (check my logic in the chitchat pdf and word files in the a.i. thread!), aside that all Christians should have understanding that whatever technological advancement or reality popsup ahead that The Prime Pivot in their Life should be above all Salvation but not chased through selfish observer perspective but engaging as in apophatic so as cataphatic way, yep the balance in this dimension is utmost important as middle way even in such case, simply coz Salvation dont comes without Responsibility, and due the Causality in this World we are all forwarded to Help Eachother as Man so like that to directly employ The Attributes Of Our Almighty Lord so would be Saved while giving hand to others for Salvation … be Courageous but also Tempered coz Miracles come only if we deserve Them, eh if we just Repent from the reductionist atheist hype&trends and rulers could officially reach out for Blessing by The Orthodox Christian Church … but it is as it is so suffering is unavoidable even we’ve begin to step in Metanoia collectively coz it takes some time till things get smoothed out so we would flight on the path eg. of True Scientific Knowledge as Civilization … GLORY TO OUR ALMIGHTY LORD FOR EVERYTHING , all should understand we are not alone in this World nor this World could become heaven!!!

and Here We Go …

now do read whole document it would be interesting to see how others would use my blueprint for interaction with Ch@GPT, and give own type of quote as prompt regards Scalar Wave Science, but also potential through such quote and given variables later for exploring of the possibilities like eg. 4D or 8D system, subsystems and fractals, here must acknowledge I am nor physicist nor chemist nor biologist nor electrician nor anything reductionist scientific but just regular Man with Orthodox Christian Mindset with all my lowliness even in such knowledge, somehow combine with patience probabilities that could be possible coz yep JPF left room to do so!!! Thanks and Happy Holidays!